Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
So even in case of emergency, our worst attacking line could be

Pulisic Giroud Romero

Beautiful

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why is chukuweze so much more expensive than okafor?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Haven't

seen you around these past 3 to 4 weeks either. :ibralol:

Woke up to an additional 25 pages to read and knew that MoncaLani had done something again.

Now how many of you bitches are still complaining about #daplan?
well, unlike you guys who are mostly unemployed, I have business to run. Had some issue here and there hence need my full dedication.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fun fact: Okafor was in the 1% of forwards in UCL/EL this last season who was never in offside.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Comparing this transfer to the one under the chinese is ridiculous. Except the number of players this market operation is completely different. Then we had no plan and we overpaid for players left and right. We signed Borini and washed up Biglia ffs.

Here we are clearly working inside financial parameters and we are complimenting some of the already world class pieces.

Comparing this market to that shitshow is nothing but an Inter fan copium.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ACM14061988 I hope you're at the airport tonight to give your online brethren live updates from Noahs arrival!

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool sold Coutinho and and went and bought Mane, Alisson and Van Dijk.

Even City sells players.

Madrid sold Casemiro and Varane.

Juve sold Pogba

Napoli sold Koulibaly.

Tonali was good but he is not replaceable. Tell me one think the dude really excels at?. I am not opposed to selling players to fund thr mercato if its done right. So far, despite being some question marks on the midfield, we have done well. I mean, who would you have sold if not Tonali?. Ideally Tomori would have been the one to be sold, but it wasnt the case.

You, Sammy boy and Pizza Chips need to clue in to the reality that we cannot just keep buying players as we do not have an unlimited transfer budget. It means fuck all what your perception of what our transfer budget should be is. And Tonali is hella more replaceable than Leao Maignan and Theo.

Its funny how Sammy boy is bitching about actually getting 70m for Tonali when last season the same dude was completely ok with losing Kessie on a free. And Kessie was a far better player for us than Tonali was in his three seasons. Didnt see him bitch this much when we chased Sanches for most of the transfer window only to get cucked in the end while at the same time passing up on players like Enzo Fernandez
The same dude was also parotting how a Tonali - Bennacer midfield was completely fine.

I can fucking guarantee you the same guy would have been coming up with excuses for Maldini had he stayed and we ended up signing guys like Arnautovic and Berardi.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
tony-soprano-gary-cooper.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You are welcome back aboard the Pioli train in September fratello.
I'm sitting in first class on the Gerry and Furlani train, so being part of their prized coach Pioli train is a given.

Whether Pioli makes the same mistakes as last season is still to be seen, as is how our new guys perform in Serie A, however. Pioli has no excuses this year.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Games are won in the midfield. Of course our attack needed this and it's great!

But Milan needs one more good mid. And hope all the new guys are actually quality.
agreed. Sell all fodders and get us a young quality DM and we are set for years!

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Games are won in the midfield. Of course, our attack needed this and it's great!

But Milan needs one more good mid. And hope all the new guys are actually quality.

Screenshot 2023-07-21 180858.png

We will see the difference against a Real quality midfield on Sunday. A masterclass cameo from Arda. What could have been.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Games are won in the midfield. Of course our attack needed this and it's great!

Having 3 CMs should improve the team even if the mids aren't as good as Tonali and Bennacer. How the midfield was getting run over in Jan was crazy! That shouldn't happen with 3 mids. Defence is also better with Thiaw starting from the start of the season. Maignan back, and Sportiello as backup is also a huge improvement,

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
🚨 According to reports from Football Insider, #Origi would be followed by Leeds, Crystal Palace and West Ham. On the Belgian, in the last few hours, there would have been a first poll by #AlEttifaq who wants to bring a valuable shot to Arabia in a league that is starting to abound in talent.

@sportface2016
Gerrard wants him at the very least.
The only thing holding up Divock is Divock himself.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
30+ pages overnight, i can't even do my usual scan, let alone read.

the place is buzzing, allow me to be a nice cloud of darkness :lol:

in the past 3-5 years, i lost pleasure in transfer market and shifted all of it to the actual season.
unfortunately, too often, "Exciting" market doesn't translate into great season...if anything, it's mostly the opposite (based on my impressions and observation, i don't have data)
in this era, winning the market is a whole competition/sport nowadays and that's even more important to a lot fans than the actual competition.... biggest recent winner, Chelsea...PSG before them

2017 also made me despise "wholesale" markets. the risk for waste is so high even inevitable. it's nearly impossible to integrate them all.
last year's integration job was easier, mostly subs to have ready when needed. still botched. this year there will be a lot of new "starters".

i like most of the profiles arriving, but unfortunately what will happen, a few (if lucky) or quite a few will be called "fodders" in a year or 2... they simply won't have time, space or the chance to be integrated let alone establish themselves. what seems to be great on paper might not work on the field.
i can already see us having trouble finding the right balance with with this whole new midfield. and since the manager is not good at figuring players' compatibility, he'll go to his safe place: Krunic, to stop some bleeding, so now 1 or 2 of those new midfielders who raised so much excitement have to seat.

and with our injury history, a lot of them seem to be injury prone players.

anyways these type of markets raise so much hype, that's hard to match in reality (on the field).
these markets are often, the biggest "celebration" of the season.

again my prayer, is that whatever midfield Pioli has in mind works luckily works perfect from the begining, if adjustments are needed, it'll likely be troublesome for us.

bigboss1963

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Having 3 CMs should improve the team even if the mids aren't as good as Tonali and Bennacer. How the midfield was getting run over in Jan was crazy! That shouldn't happen with 3 mids. Defence is also better with Thiaw starting from the start of the season. Maignan back, and Sportiello as backup is also a huge improvement,
Yea loving everything so far I have to admit. BUT I really really think we must get Facundo and a proper DM. THEN and only then I will rest easy. Thiaw and Tomori cannot play every game. Kalulu is there and there is still Kjaer but Facundo looks class and will grow quite well alongside them. We are close to having a perfect window with those pieces. After that it's up to you Pioli. As someone who was very hurt by Paolo's sacking I'm really enjoying this market. Good job by the management so far.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Why is everyone acting like we haven't been linked to Okafor for ages though?
Because the link has been dead for ages??

*maybe not for ages, but certainly has been overshadowed by Taremi and alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.