Serie A: upcoming 23/24 season is going to be better than previous 22/23 season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think getting out of the CDK deal with 28/29M recouped is about the best we could have hoped for short of him getting it together here.

CDK doesn’t fit Piolisimo, and I’m just speculating but he doesn’t seem to fit in particularly well with the squad. Similar to Hauge, for example.

Obviously, there weren’t any better offers/this may have been the only one CDK was willing to accept. The payment + savings on his wages is nice, hopefully it helps us with our remaining purchases.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are you surprised? Between trolls, haters, and Maldini orphans this place has become a vale of tears.
Nope lol, I had forecasted a classic preseason Commode Meltdown prior to the RM match when I saw their starting midfield.

The performances gave me some cause for concern, especially seeing some of the same issues we all watched last season… But there are 3 weeks for the squad as constructed to gel. We will add to it Okafor, Jimenez, Chuk, and Musah.

And

It seems clear some additional players will arrive.

I’ll freak out if at the end of September we are not firing.

sackpioli

Banned
Reaction score

I think getting out of the CDK deal with 28/29M recouped is about the best we could have hoped for short of him getting it together here.

CDK doesn’t fit Piolisimo, and I’m just speculating but he doesn’t seem to fit in particularly well with the squad. Similar to Hauge, for example.

Obviously, there weren’t any better offers/this may have been the only one CDK was willing to accept. The payment + savings on his wages is nice, hopefully it helps us with our remaining purchases.

Piolismo...hahahaha, just say provinciale
Hauge fit in just fine. Pioli just hated him

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score

If the figures are true he is gone, Atalanta won't waste 10 million for just one year, they will keep him barring a bad iniury

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nope lol, I had forecasted a classic preseason Commode Meltdown prior to the RM match when I saw their starting midfield.

The performances gave me some cause for concern, especially seeing some of the same issues we all watched last season… But there are 3 weeks for the squad as constructed to gel. We will add to it Okafor, Jimenez, Chuk, and Musah.

And

It seems clear some additional players will arrive.

I’ll freak out if at the end of September we are not firing.
The US tours are usually a shit show. I just hope there are no significant injuries and avoid big embarrassing losses.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
RLC was bought as a final besmirchment and mockery to Maldini, that's all
Totally wasted money and space.

Sure, for bench he is a great option, as is Musah.

But we needed starters. Reindeers will succed IMO.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
With the money saved for this season maybe a deal can be put together to bring back Presidente.
Kessie on loan is feasible. Barca doesn't consider him as a starter.

Actually, if we also offload Adli and/or Krunic we gonna need an additional midfielder, besides Kessie.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Totally wasted money and space.

Sure, for bench he is a great option, as is Musah.

But we needed starters. Reindeers will succed IMO.
Actually rlc will come around. I have a strong feeling he will do well. But he needs time.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I’d sign kessie and this redondo

Sell krunic, CDK, Adli

All of the midfielders can play various positions, and each player has different characteristics.

I think kessie is gonna end up at juve, but who knows, really think he makes sense for us right now

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Sell krunic, CDK, Adli

All of the midfielders can play various positions, and each player has different characteristics.

I think kessie is gonna end up at juve, but who knows, really think he makes sense for us right now
Well pioli kissed him after the barca game. Maybe to us.

Kessie orphans. I don't give a flying fuck about being orphans of any player. I care about results and whether said player can help us. Kessie fits us.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But hey, who would've expect that CDK would end up being rubbish for us? All of us were so hyped and impatient in all that saga to sign him.

Iirc @Samaldinho and me were very sceptical about the deal. When it seemed to collapse at around 30M asking price from Brugge I even applauded Maldini for seemingly walking away in front of such an absurd sum. But then he surprised us all with a fatal relaunch :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
5-6 m paid loan + the wages off is an amazing deal.
Even if it is a dry loan, he just can't be any worse than last season. 1 year of amortization passed which means that something around 22-23 m should be enough to sell him for a small profit. And it's possible to happen.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Even if it is a dry loan, he just can't be any worse than last season. 1 year of amortization passed which means that something around 22-23 m should be enough to sell him for a small profit. And it's possible to happen.
Depending on how the structure of the deal with Bruges was, a loan can create more financial leeway for us today than a sale.

We simply lack too many details to judge that conclusively.

- Does Brugge have a stake in the resale?

- Did we pay in instalments or not?

- Can the option simply become compulsory?

- If no, is there a call back clause?

- How high is the option?

- Do we then get a share in the resale?

- How high were other offers?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

Sell krunic, CDK, Adli

These two are my preferences as well.
Kessie as a starter and Redondo as his understudy.

Origi (5), Rebic (0.5), Messias (2) and Salad (10) transfers (plus their huge wages) are enough to bring us a Striker and a CB.

FBT plus some mils from gerry's pocket will bring us a new LB.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Would Barca be willing to let Kessie leave for a loan + option type of deal? Loan +15m option/obligation maybe?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Every time I read the word Piolismo my stomach goes numb. Feels like I have diarrhea and constipation at the same time.
Every time I hear the word Piolismo I have reversed duarrhea.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
can someone sum up the CDK deal? Is there an option/obligation to buy him?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me also this is amaizing deal.
They say it is paid loan 6 mil +22 mil option to buy and wages gone.
Now sell origi ,adli,messias,caldara,balo,sale maybe get 35+ mil and then go buy lb,cm

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like cdk signing but boy has 000000 character ,passion and he is bulied like baby,i pray to GOD atalanta sign him and we get our total next year.
people in forum are so delusional ,when we sign somone oo we could have done better when we sell oo we could sold better,fuck off
cdk is flop and getting 6+22 mil option for him is great deal.
you all critises musah deal ,he is 20 year old starting cm for valencia and usmt with more then 100 games and still ooo we paid this and that.
if printer signed rejinders for 19 mil we would go crazy.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sometimes you have to cut your losses. CDK was a toxic asset and had no place in this team short to medium term.

But I bet he finds his talent at Atalanta. Hopefully it won't matter because we're better.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so with musah we spend 110 mil and sold 70 mil tonali
we spend our budget of 40-50 mil (if there is budget) and we will only move after selling 3-4 players starting with cdk.

rossoner03

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like cdk signing but boy has 000000 character ,passion and he is bulied like baby,i pray to GOD atalanta sign him and we get our total next year.
people in forum are so delusional ,when we sign somone oo we could have done better when we sell oo we could sold better,fuck off
cdk is flop and getting 6+22 mil option for him is great deal.
you all critises musah deal ,he is 20 year old starting cm for valencia and usmt with more then 100 games and still ooo we paid this and that.
if printer signed rejinders for 19 mil we would go crazy.
Hopefully he'll have a Pasalic 21/22 season and sell him for 40+mil in EPL

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Pioli trains CDK every single day at milanello, 8 hours a day.

you only saw CDK talent through 8mins youtube highlight

and you think you know football better than Pioli.
you guys don’t even know how to kick a ball properly

Status
Not open for further replies.