• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ev
It doesn’t matter how much those clubs would want for strikers. That doesn’t mean giroud would start for them.. Harry kane is better than giroud has ever been

There at least 15 strikers better than giroud in world football.. 16 if you include the salarnitana striker 🤭
Even Nzola is better. Nzola is actually pretty good.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
they better fecking not start introducing women into mens football

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
they better fecking not start introducing women into mens football
Mixed football. After a win it's time to eat the Oreo.

• Star
Reactions: vB9

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@Pingu any streams for me to hopefully watch Nate Diaz destroy the Disney boy? I don’t wanna spend $60

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Scipione l'Africano is overrated? didn't know that. My elementary school teacher glorified him as if he was Mussolini. How about Cincinnatus who served multiple roles, including dictator, but then as an old man retired to his farm? When Rome was under attack the plebes went to him and begged him to return to save the city, he did and achieved a great victory. If they had an old people Hall of Fame Cinci would be right up there.
I did mean underrated (fixed the original post). If I remember correctly, he is dismissed by Roman historians like Mommsen and military historians like Theodore Ayrault Dodge. But you are right, he is glorified in Italy (he even features in our national anthem).

As for Cincinnatus, some modern historians are not convinced he was a real person, more like a myth intended to explain how leaders were expected to behave. But he has his following even in the US (where George Washington is considered "the American Cincinnatus" and there is a military society named after him).

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No biggie losing Krunic. I read Real are gonna sell Tchouameni.... perfect defensive mid replacement for Krunic. Can we pay Real with something other than cash lol??

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
No biggie losing Krunic. I read Real are gonna sell Tchouameni.... perfect defensive mid replacement for Krunic. Can we pay Real with something other than cash lol??
Tchouameni, LMAO.
As if we could afford to buy his left foot.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Put it this way, we needed seedorf pirlaa and gattuso together otherwise it fails

All 3 needed each other. All 3 are great.
Do you think gattuso is better than casameiro?
Agree fully with the statements.

On the question, I have never watched Casemiro closely enough to say. There were many top mids that sat in the middle but I cant think of much that covered so much ground and dominated especially when his teammates were really passive.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have believed that we could potentially recoup 29M from the CDK signing after the season and summer that boy had.

Honestly, pretty good work by Furlani. You hate to give up on a “talent,” but aside from about 5 good passes last season there wasn’t much reason to believe he was s good fit and vice versa.

I hope he succeeds and all parties walk away happy.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s pretty simple. We loan Mbappe and Aurelian.

Aurelian also probably my favorite Roman Emperor. Trajan is in the running as well.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What Ananas thought he could do.

Just be glad that nobody offered 80M for him this summer.
We still have a good chance of tying him down for the next 5 years if we play our cards right.

Allowing Merda to get into the UCL final may have been a blessing in disguise.

One more season of good finances for us and we should be healthy enough to deny any of the more outlandish offers to buy our best players.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why do people keep propagating this myth.

Gattuso played on the right side with WC passers at all the other mid positions. He ran all day and was smart as hell which exposed his true flaw (shooting) as he constantly ended up in the right positions in the box.

His passing was above average and better than all our mids over the past few years except Hakan who could pass better but he used to delay and kill counters and struggled to turn over his opposite shoulder (when pressured) to keep possession.

Rino short passing was very good and he could spray the ball wide when needed. He didn't need an hour to prepare the pass like practically our whole midfield complement. Hopefully Reijnders sets himself apart as he has started pretty well.

Rant out the way - I am more than fine with a tidy anchor who keeps it simple and gets the ball to the other mids or fullback. I know many here want a pass master though.

I don't remember Gattuso being anything other than an okayish passer. Ambrosini on the other hand was decent

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agree fully with the statements.

On the question, I have never watched Casemiro closely enough to say. There were many top mids that sat in the middle but I cant think of much that covered so much ground and dominated especially when his teammates were really passive.
Yea..casameiro won 4 ucl. So he has to be something right.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Samardzic for €16M plus a player they need to buy back for €12M in 2024, or for €15M in 2025.

Merda are effectively paying min €28M for him. :ibralol:

Status
Not open for further replies.