• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Fb group is saying we are evaluating broja and icardi. Fuck I don't want ixardi but he isn't the worst option either. He can score. Or it's lukaku.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Broja, Kouli/pellegrino, Dominguez and vice-Theo and we will cook next season. If we end it like that, what a brilliant window. Night and day from last summer. This is what happens when there is a competent management. The ownership then trusts the management and they are on the same page. Add to that the commercial blitz we are seeing on our part, it’s a great time to be a Milanista.
Not convinced with broja. He is a bit weak. Gets injured often. Hasn't really shined all that well last season and the one before.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That third kit is weirdly growing on me
seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the third kit, even my inter buddy said he thought it was cool. Some friends told me they liked it too. If you don’t like what you consider pandering for money then fine, I don’t get why the shirt has to be considered “gay” or whatever though. Does the purple and bright colors automatically make it a woke shirt? I’m sure they considered all the kinds of messaging, people are paid to do that, but it’s not like they released some corny statement that’s like “Milan is for everyone, buy our trans kit.” It’s just some colors and a lot of neutrals/non football fans/premtards seem to like it. It is what it is.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats the thing, we are owned by an us republican who goes to the derby with mike pompeo (former director of cia and staunch anti gay/trans) yet we see this inclusivity lie.

i dont support gerrys lies for the sake of money.

FFS!! It's not a pink jersey or a rainbow coloured jersey. It's a mix coloured jersey that's more purple than any other colour.

Purple is a sexuality neutral colour, except maybe with some crazy fanatics! Some of them might even say that red is a feminine color for a jersey!

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
don’t believe gerry’s lies

I’m glad you felt proud of that tweet. That’s the effect of Ismael Bennacer. He has beautified that kit to perfection.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you are acting so wise... Milan has black, yellow/gold and blue as 3rd.

We do not, however, have pink/rainbow colored shirts and never have had one. Same as military green.

We're making money, I get it. I'm just saying it has little or nothing to do with AC MILAN and what it stands for.

From days of Italian class and fashion to this circus. Well ok. The fashion is changing. But not for better aguess.
I understand it’s not to your taste. I wouldn’t buy this one either, but I am not the only demographic the club is targeting.

Football jerseys also bear witness to what is happening at a particular point in time—whether that be a trend or a tragedy. Recall the jerseys we put out after the Chapecoense plane crash, for example. I am not comparing this to that per se, more highlighting the fact that jerseys offer an opportunity to display something different from time to time.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I’m glad you felt proud of that tweet. That’s the effect of Ismael Bennacer. He has beautified that kit to perfection.
now i'm inclined to thumb down it

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Theres a rumor Saudi is trying to buy BeIN Sports… now tell me there will be no real attempt to get a CL place for the Saudi champions.. if we take over BeIN, I think we will try to be a part of the competition. Also more money to UEFA and the European clubs .. It will be difficult to say no

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
#nomorebelgium
Nearly every individual of the current Belgian NT would be a starter in this Milan. We buy CDK, Saele, Origi etc... All players who don't get any minutes in important international games.
It's like buying benchwarmers and players who almost never play for the Argentinian NT and then complaining that we shouldn't buy any Argentinian players because they are just not good enough. Doesn't make any sense

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has there even been any official discussion about the kit being a “pro LBGTETC” shirt? Has the club or Puma mentioned any of it?

If it is, it is. just curious if there has been anything official or if people are just assuming it is because of the colors.

I’ve also had a friend message me about how much he liked the kit FWIW.

It’s growing on me.

Andre13

Primavera
Reaction score
Tired of seeing Krunic play to be honest, nothing against him, decent rotational player and the coach obviously loves him. Just tired of watching him play and hope he's gone so I don't have to anymore. He has no big upside and we could can replace him with Dominguez on 3x less wages than what Fener are offering Krunic.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Devout muslims flooding the street in this AC Milan third kit after watching our players wear it.

2023, what a year to be alive.

Fragile masculinity needs to be eradicated

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Icardi just signed for Galatasaray
Can’t even make up believable rumor
Just saw it on some shitty milan fb group. So clearly it was old shit.

Rumours right now still saying lukaku, moise kean

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sky news claims okafor is convincing pioli now that he can operate as a Lone CF
Lol wtf is going on.

In the mean time still broja/ lukaku is the likely solution.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has there even been any official discussion about the kit being a “pro LBGTETC” shirt? Has the club or Puma mentioned any of it?

If it is, it is. just curious if there has been anything official or if people are just assuming it is because of the colors.

It’s growing on me.
I don’t think so, like Omer said. People taking this as a woke mob Jersey I think are overreacting. It’s just a flashy jersey which is what most clubs do for alternates now to bring attention. If we’re just overtly associating colors with kits that tight I’m gonna start saying inter is a blue lives matter club

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky news claims okafor is convincing pioli now that he can operate as a Lone CF
Lol wtf is going on.

In the mean time still broja/ lukaku is the likely solution.
God I fucking hope so. Player comps can get lazy but I would love for Okafor to at least be tested as a sort of firmino type. We know he can press coming from a red bull team, and his linkup is usually cited as a strength. If he can get a few goals and bring our wingers into play more that would be awesome.

Even if we get a new striker I hope Okafor gets time through the middle.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It’s growing on me.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theres a rumor Saudi is trying to buy BeIN Sports… now tell me there will be no real attempt to get a CL place for the Saudi champions.. if we take over BeIN, I think we will try to be a part of the competition. Also more money to UEFA and the European clubs .. It will be difficult to say no
You are talking like you are from royal family
As I see it, your government spends everyone’s money on toys instead of making common peoples lives better

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It’s growing on me.

Feels more like a t-shirt that is promoting the barbie more than an LGBT kit to me.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
I like the third kit, even my inter buddy said he thought it was cool. Some friends told me they liked it too. If you don’t like what you consider pandering for money then fine, I don’t get why the shirt has to be considered “gay” or whatever though. Does the purple and bright colors automatically make it a woke shirt? I’m sure they considered all the kinds of messaging, people are paid to do that, but it’s not like they released some corny statement that’s like “Milan is for everyone, buy our trans kit.” It’s just some colors and a lot of neutrals/non football fans/premtards seem to like it. It is what it is.
It’s pretty gay

Status
Not open for further replies.