Is that the Shane-o Mac gear?

Fy4u.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I dont know what are you arguing about.
In case of evidense like with Greenw or sentense like with Robi then we shouldnt go for them.
In case we didnt see any conrete evidense & charges are dropped or the sentense was innocence then we should treat the guy as innocent & a victim.
For me personally, if the sentence was innocent, I would still be a bit hesitant but yes they would be innocent.

I am mainly railing against the morons here who continue to want Greenwood, it is not aimed at you.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Unless Musah is next and actually closer than Longo reported yesterday, I think it will be a loooong wait with multiple exits(which won't be a cakewalk) after Pulisic and Reijnders.

Which is fine but likely to cause severe mercato stress.
It is always hard to sell fodder on high wages.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
For me personally, if the sentence was innocent, I would still be a bit hesitant but yes they would be innocent.

I am mainly railing against the morons here who continue to want Greenwood, it is not aimed at you.
Greenw is a piece of shit that we shouldnt discuss.

But let me assure that there is evil women as much as rapists if not more.
If you open the door of suspicion for proven innocent men then some can also claim that a found guilty can be innocent.
Its also insane that women who are proven lying about rape or abuse doesnt end up in jail.
They should serve the same time as the crime they fabricate.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
We should kill this idea of Musah and go get a DM first and foremost preferably someone who knows the league well like Amrabat, Hjulmund and Dominguez (who is actually a mix of a 6 & 8 himself). We can also sign the Dutch kid we were reported interested in earlier.

But no way should we go into the season without such a player. Absolutely no way as it undermines our whole team
Exactly my thoughts.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think after Pulišić and Rejinders we are going to slow down. Maybe little bit faster for Chuck and Morata

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
358528694_854756439550885_5678071571692832719_n.jpg

New Matchday apparel.

I can actually see quite a few of these when the camera pans the crowds on match days at San Siro. (If it’s really available for sale like other regular items…not no limited edition thing)
It’s actually nice. Not my style but nice touch.

And red and black make anything sexier…

any actual baseball team rock these colors? If not, they’re missing out.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Renato missed 19 games with PSG.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
suma was talking about budget over 120 mil and if we could manage to sale salemakers, adli, rebic, origi then it could go uptil 145-150 mil

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dont get me wrong im not saying he is a saint...and i hate domestic abuse and i consider all men that hit or abuse women to be idiots and all of that but...its not the first toxic relationship in this world..and she is not a saint either(that dosent mean he is allowed to hit her but you understand where im going with this).
I get what you are trying to say...but it's not worth getting into arguments about.
I also don't see him as a rapist. Being a rapist implies violating someone without their consent.
SCUM? Sure. Abusive? definitely....but still not a rapist. And YES it is possible for husbands/boyfriends to rape their partners.

If I talked to my wife like that she's say "cool story but did you do the dishes?" :rolleyes:

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Ain't no Americans looking like this
It's like a Gap advert featuring Fresh Prince extras on the set of Friends...

And they're really doubling down on the moneyball/baseball thing huh!!!

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I can actually see quite a few of these when the camera pans the crowds on match days at San Siro. (If it’s really available for sale like other regular items…not no limited edition thing)
It’s actually nice. Not my style but nice touch.

And red and black make anything sexier…

any actual baseball team rock these colors? If not, they’re missing out.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
suma was talking about budget over 120 mil and if we could manage to sale salemakers, adli, rebic, origi then it could go uptil 145-150 mil
Don't forget we also got 7.5 mil from pessina.
If I remember correctly we spent 3 mils to bring back Colombo and 16 mils for rlc. Anything else?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pulisic would have worked so well off of Ibra…oh well

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I get what you are trying to say...but it's not worth getting into arguments about.
I also don't see him as a rapist. Being a rapist implies violating someone without their consent.
SCUM? Sure. Abusive? definitely....but still not a rapist. And YES it is possible for husbands/boyfriends to rape their partners.

If I talked to my wife like that she's say "cool story but did you do the dishes?" :rolleyes:

like in the audio when she says she doesn't want to have sex and he says "I don't give a fuck what you want you little slut" and "push me off one more time and see what happens to you"?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
What are we at if we sign reindeer? Around 60m?

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bologna-Milan lunedi 21 agosto ore 20.45

Milan-Torino sabato 26 agosto ore 20 45

Roma-Milan venerdì 1 settembre ore 20.45

Inter-Milan sabato 16 settembre ore 18.00

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
like in the audio when she says she doesn't want to have sex and he says "I don't give a fuck what you want you little slut" and "push me off one more time and see what happens to you"?
He also says something along the lines of “open your legs” if I remember it right

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bologna-Milan lunedi 21 agosto ore 20.45

Milan-Torino sabato 26 agosto ore 20 45

Roma-Milan venerdì 1 settembre ore 20.45

Inter-Milan sabato 16 settembre ore 18.00
Why can’t Italy start a week earlier lol

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
That Pulisic to MLS if he flops is a valid point tbf, didn't think of that. He'll most definitely have a market there given he's the star player in the country whilst the MLS image will grow after the Messi signing.
Pulisic did well at WC for USA, was a star at Dortmund and really did well there. Think he still got it in him. Only problem is he is best played at RW same as Leao. Don’t know can you field them both up front. Maybe Pulisic as AM with bit more freedom.

Sadly this mercato is overall bad. Selling Tonali was a mistake, he is far from his peak and does to much on the field to just ignore it. Imo buying RLC was a big gamble, he is 27, can’t say he ever impressed and donno will he bring what it takes to compensate what is lost with Tonali. RLC might shine but he can also be a mayor flop.

Tbh last years team + 1 CMAM + Pulisic & a ST would be great. We need to wait for Bennacer but 3 man mid with that extra spark up front would do it.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
As reported by Calciomercato.com, Origi wants to prove himself at Milan and has instructed his agent to reject any offers that have arrived, including those form Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He also says something along the lines of “open your legs” if I remember it right

I think people who would take him have never listened to those audio tapes. How could someone even entertain the idea of Greenwood if you listen to those tapes? Horrendous stuff.

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
We should kill this idea of Musah and go get a DM first and foremost preferably someone who knows the league well like Amrabat, Hjulmund and Dominguez (who is actually a mix of a 6 & 8 himself). We can also sign the Dutch kid we were reported interested in earlier.

But no way should we go into the season without such a player. Absolutely no way as it undermines our whole team
Amrabat would be ideal but Commisso wants 30 million for him that I would pay gladly.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Having Origi as a bench option is not the end of the world. Yes, he is overpaid for that role, but there is no way out of it now. If he can stay healthy (big if, since he never really has throughout his career), he can be useful from the bench. Doesn't change anything for us. We still need a CF. Even though, it sucks that we are stuck with Origi's salary and it would have been nice to bring in some cash from his sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.