The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hope Kalulu brings his best tomorrow

that’s a very athletic, dynamic lineup to feed Giroud and if it’s an open game I think we have a great chance to score some goals

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Krunic inspired so much confidence against Juventus, makes sense.
Defensively more sound than Adli across 90 minutes of play. Just don't let him be anywhere near the box when Mbappe or Goncalo Ramos shoots.

I don't mind having Adli as first rotation option off the bench. Better than Pobega at least.

Or would you rather Pioli bring on Krunic and Pobega at the 60th minute to close out the game?

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Psg plays with 4 attackers i think their formation is 4-2-4. Fast attackers but they leave huge space behind they are not good at tracking back.

I think we can counter them with Leao and Pulisic. Its better for us to use our most strongest weapon. I hope Padre uses his best tactic and to not do something crazy playing high line, or trying to press them, they are fast will kill us in counter.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Defensively more sound than Adli across 90 minutes of play. Just don't let him be anywhere near the box when Mbappe or Goncalo Ramos shoots.

I don't mind having Adli as first rotation option off the bench. Better than Pobega at least.

Or would you rather Pioli bring on Krunic and Pobega at the 60th minute to close out the game?
Krunic is supposed to be better than Adli defensively. I don't think Adli has done poorly defensively during this run of games.

Our play has been noticeably worse without him on the field, whether starting or subbing.

I think our bigger problems are injuries and Pioli's disinterest in passing or possession, rather than who plays or not.

Pobega, to be fair to him, played really well against Newcastle. His passing has been poor, but he's been useful. His passing against Dortmund was horrific, but he can help out if deployed properly.

I hope PSG and Enrique plays into Pioli's fastball with sterile possession and open invitations to counter.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Psg plays with 4 attackers i think their formation is 4-2-4. Fast attackers but they leave huge space behind they are not good at tracking back.

I think we can counter them with Leao and Pulisic. Its better for us to use our most strongest weapon. I hope Padre uses his best tactic and to not do something crazy playing high line, or trying to press them, they are fast will kill us in counter.
They used that against Newcastle and it went poorly.

Newcastle play in a lower block than we do, and are better drilled. A lot of things went Newcastle's way, to be fair.

But reports are that PSG will use a 433 against us.

I wish we had our injured players for tomorrow, I think it's going to be rough.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Krunic inspired so much confidence against Juventus, makes sense.
I can't say I am surprised, we did say as soon as Pioli's favoured son Krunic was fit (even though he clearly is not fully fit. Demonstrated perfectly v juve) he would be back in the starting eleven. Diaz too was given special patience/privilege by Pioli. We shall see what happens tomorrow. If Kalulu is starting ahead of Calabria I hope it is the game that is the beginning of a return to his best or more appropriately his beast form - the return of the baby faced assassin.

I just really hope Pioli does not shoot Milan in the foot and fall foul of PSG's tactical approach. Hopefully he will have the wisdom to have studied their game v newcastle and have an alternate tactical plan for the game. Fingers crossed.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know about you guys, and unless Rafa starts blowing up proper I have Jude Bellingham as the player of the decade. After Haaland of course.
If Pioli utilised the passing skills of Adli and Reijnders (in their rightful roles) while also playing the overall squad to their individual strengths Rafa would already have gone supernova, he has pace and skill to burn and in a proper passing Milan he would run riot on defences. As would Pulisic (even chuck) Giroud or Okafor wouldn't have to run themselves into the ground or wrestle their way through defenders because our wingers would be providing assists galore. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
If Pioli utilised the passing skills of Adli and Reijnders (in their rightful roles) while also playing the overall squad to their individual strengths Rafa would already have gone supernova, he has pace and skill to burn and in a proper passing Milan he would run riot on defences. As would Pulisic (even chuck) Giroud or Okafor wouldn't have to run themselves into the ground or wrestle their way through defenders because our wingers would be providing assists galore. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
He’s given Rafa what he could, freedom to express his natural talent , which happen to be down the same alley as his football.
Thank you for that.

Now the boy needs a different type of guidance to unlock the next level…and he can’t give that. He just doesn’t have it.

Same is true for Milan.

Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He’s given Rafa what he could, freedom to express his natural talent , which happen to be down the same alley as his football.
Thank you for that.

Now the boy needs a different type of guidance to unlock the next level…and he can’t give that. He just doesn’t have it.

Same is true for Milan.
Regrettably I have to agree. Which makes it all the more frustrating because you see the potential football that if utilised properly this Milan could be playing. They are far from perfect and need a few more pieces and player upgrades to be more rounded as a team. The potential for a dominant team is clearly there but the guidance, instruction and more importantly vision is not present in their coach. Of course these things take time but the core foundation is there to build such a vision. Credit to Maldini, Massara, Moncada and Furlani if only Pioli would use the players and team they built for him in the right way. Lets hope Pioli sees the light and quickly.

Forza Milan :star::star:❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Benching Adli for Krunic who just returned from a long injury is a bitch move.

And Kalulu can’t handle mbappe, unfortunately. I have more confidence in Calabria or even florenzi regardless of availability… kalulu and krubitch will be the reason we lose in paris.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I like our lineup. I think Pioli has made the right calls everywhere. I’m fine with Krunic as it’s a big game, and we may need a bit more defensive nous up against these attackers which are far more talented. I’m fine so as long as he starts Adli against Napoli.

By the way, early call but the purchases of these “injury prone” players when we’ve already got such a bad record with injuries is proving to be a hindrance. Okafor still not fit - we saw a similar thing in the US tour when we came up with some BS excuse. RLC still out. Chukwueze even. This is on top of our already prone players in Mike, Bennacer etc. If it continues at this rate we can say goodbye to the Scudetto.

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
kaladze was CB...

poli-bertolacci-kucka:fp:
Due to our stacked list of injured midfielders at the time, Kaladze had to play midfield. I think this was vs Galatasaray in CL. Believe Helveg and Bierhoff played also.

But your list is horror inducing as well. (I really like Kucka until today i thought he was a fucking grade A battler)

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Regrettably I have to agree. Which makes it all the more frustrating because you see the potential football that if utilised properly this Milan could be playing. They are far from perfect and need a few more pieces and player upgrades to be more rounded as a team. The potential for a dominant team is clearly there but the guidance, instruction and more importantly vision is not present in their coach. Of course these things take time but the core foundation is there to build such a vision. Credit to Maldini, Massara, Moncada and Furlani if only Pioli would use the players and team they built for him in the right way. Lets hope Pioli sees the light and quickly.

Forza Milan :star::star:❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞
Yeah, but the thing is we did play some superb football in the earlier years of Pioliball. Looking back, i really believe in the Ibra effect and how he was the ultimate fulcrum to swing our left side into attacking and threatening positions. The current setup is probably his tactic of playing in a similar vein but without the presence of Ibra.

Rafa is one of the most naturally perfect mold for an attacker. For me, he should be in the R9 position as his explosiveness and power is potentially equal, maybe even greater. No defender can keep up with Rafa if he is able to emulate R9.

Forza Milan per sempre
Ps1: Let's kick some Parisian ass tomorrow morning
Ps2: Just based on highlights, Roko Simic looks interesting. Does he have the potential?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pathetic team

Our bench options are shit.
Florenzi, calabria are shit.
Giroud is a shit striker. We need a gun forward period.

I forgot krubitch perennial shit cunt

And last honourable mention goes to mirante

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Injury prone fucks. Useless fucks everywhere. What's the point of buying injury prone fucking players. That's why they cost you less.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In other news oshimen is super upset with napoli fans blocking his car. Serves them right.

He is ripe for the taking. Spend the 100 mil now on him and you have the next heir to ibra. We are set for the next 7 years. Long term investment.

He even likes milan. Friends with chuckweaze the little runt that got injured now.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is mad

Ridiculously overpowered team. Somehow fail at the big stage often. They will break 7 very soon for sure.
Well run self sustainable club.

Excellent management.
World class facilities.
High quality stadium.
Great fans.

A total model club.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just really hope Pioli does not shoot Milan in the foot and fall foul of PSG's tactical approach. Hopefully he will have the wisdom to have studied their game v newcastle and have an alternate tactical plan for the game. Fingers crossed.
I am sure it will not happen. He will shoot the team in the head with 50 caliber. Just wait and see how we 'press' them deep leaving huge spaces for Mbappe, Muani and Dembele.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ridiculously overpowered team. Somehow fail at the big stage often. They will break 7 very soon for sure.
Well run self sustainable club.

Excellent management.
World class facilities.
High quality stadium.
Great fans.

A total model club.

It's a model difficult to copy tho because they play in a one-team-league with all the political power they want and where every other team there is basically their feeder club and only exists to form talents they can get for very low fees or sometimes even free.

Mind you, the only time they spend big is when they shop abroad, which happens sporadically, at max, while the big bunch of the team is filled with the best talents from across German teams that came in rather cheap or sometimes even free.

The moment we ask for an Italian player from a mid-table Italian team who can string two passes they shoot for 40M or even higher. While in EPL, for the likes of Maguire, you pay 80M.

Bayern has a luxury other teams can only dream about.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AC Milan become the first TLC operator in Serie A and sell its virtual SIM to Rossoneri fans. "AC Milan Connect" is born, the result of the partnership with AfinnaOne signed last March 2023. On the AC Milan Connect website page you can see the countdown for the AC Milan Forever launch offer dedicated to the first 1899 Rossoneri fans, expiring on 13 November 2023 , subject to any changes. All the details on the website https://acmilanconnect.it.

From the frequently asked questions available on the aforementioned page, it can be seen that the name that customers will see on their smartphone as the operator will be AC Milan and that after the launch of the service, the dedicated app for credit management and viewing of credit will also be released with exclusive AC Milan content.
It will also be possible to request portability of your telephone number in AC Milan Connect. In this regard, the virtual operator informs that the transfer of the mobile number will be completed within 48 hours of activation of the AC Milan Connect SIM.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This Milan should try 343. We have 6 cb's in the team. Also that way Calabria won't play which is good.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
In other news oshimen is super upset with napoli fans blocking his car. Serves them right.

He is ripe for the taking. Spend the 100 mil now on him and you have the next heir to ibra. We are set for the next 7 years. Long term investment.

He even likes milan. Friends with chuckweaze the little runt that got injured now.
It's better to take injury free Sesko.

Status
Not open for further replies.