The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Leao protesting to Pioli for getting subbed :

"D*** coach, now you're just proving that @Kuroha is right all this time!!"

*Sorry can't help it. Actually I don't care much about Leao anymore. In fact, my hand full with real life things that made me missed almost every Milan's matches this past few weeks (can't afford to waking-up around 2AM every mid-week/start of the week just to watch something that would just ruining my days).

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

👉#Milan , in January we will try to sign a central defender. Most urgent role to improve. The loan option is not excluded either.
Reflections also on the attacker, but it depends on the market opportunities

YES for the GREEK

*found the name, Konstantinos Koulierakis

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

👉#Milan , in January we will try to sign a central defender. Most urgent role to improve. The loan option is not excluded either.
Reflections also on the attacker, but it depends on the market opportunities

Really? Also 1 decent midfielder, older than 18years and "proven".. And of course attacker younger than 37

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Oh now the players are doing the opposite of what Pioli says when we are playing good. That's a new level of hate :proud:
Regretfully i can never hate anyone wearing a Milan badge. Always full support (except Francesco Coco for some reason).

However, what i said was based on deduction, observation, and experience. Pioliball is not like the 1st half performance. Will just have to rewatch to figure this shit out.

PS: truly unfortunate about your jersey names and players. I had a Leonardo 18 long time ago and that turned out great

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
This is quite a difficult position for Milan right now they have been in similar positions on occasions in the past. They must find a way through the only solution is that they gather together, talk it out/share their thoughts/vent their frustrations while everyone parks their ego.

Fortunately it is early in the season so time is on their side. They can amend the situation but need to move quickly otherwise this all spirals beyond their control and turns into a genuinely disastrous season.

Milan cannot afford this or let it get away from them on any level. Sporting, financially or psychologically. There are big games ahead and collectively they all must rise to this challenge, if they can turn it around before it turns into a phoenix from the flames narrative all the better.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
MESSIIIIIIIIIIII‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

More ballon d’ors than ac milan have champions leagues

🐐 🐐 🐐

It’s the end of an era. But what a ride it has been for Messi. Truly the best player I’ve ever seen play. No one came close, no one.

Last edited:

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Why would Brighton allow that?
Isn’t it within De Zerbi’s justification to do so? Just to say he’s resigning and then a day later signing for Milan. Technically it can be considered as independent and random events.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Sesko or David in the summer for 40m?

I say we go all out for Sesko. Still not a name big enough for the top top clubs to inflate his price, but clearly destined for greatness. We can afford to spend big on a CF.

I would bet everything on him and keep Giroud for another year.
David is having a bit of a down season as well. He was benched in their home game vs Monaco last weekend. Only 2 goals in 10 games so far in the league.

50m is a steep price.

Sesko on the other hand is a dream BUT not if we are going to keep Pioli, kid is a bit raw and needs to be guided. Insane talent and tools though, Leao level CF talent

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
So this is some news about injures

Pulisic, Chuck, Loftus and Kjaer, should be back vs Udinese or PSG

Kalulu OUT for 2-4 months
Pellegrino 5-6 weeks
I just got the same injury as Kalulu 2 weeks ago (full lesion of recurs femoris tendon)- while shooting a football, and had to have surgery myself.

Basically, the tendon where the quad muscle attaches to the bone is completely torn off and needs to be re-attached via sutures (anchors).

I will be out for 7-8 months. Kalulu probably 12 months due to Pioli’s medical staff. His season is basically done.

A CB now becomes a massive priority for the winter mercato.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
For the defense, Milan will not go for free agents. Simic moves up to the first team.

After the injuries, both very long, of Pierre Kalulu and Marco Pellegrino, Milan will not, to date, go on the free agents market. According to what was learned by the editorial staff of MilanNews.it, Jan-Carlo Simic, a naturalized Serbian defender born in 2005 of Milan Primavera, will be brought to the first team.

[MilanNews]
This perfectly fits the narrative of “Pioli is forced to play Simic because he has no other alternatives”. Fate has struck to overcome Pioli’s stupidity.

Personally I’m hoping they just make Bartesaghi a CB

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Biggest tap-in merchant I’ve ever seen lmao

I don't really like the player but that isn't true and you know it.

Only knock on him is he hasn't lifted his country yet.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Yeah, Dortmund and Newcastle should not make Milan tremble. Sorry
The “balanced” nature of the group imo makes it easier to qualify.

For example, Dortmund beating Newcastle in England. If we didn’t, we’d be fucked.

2 wins and a draw is needed. If we can’t do that, there’s no excuse

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't really like the player but that isn't true and you know it.

Only knock on him is he hasn't lifted his country yet.

I don’t rate him that much as people do.

I think Mbappe is much better than him. I also think KDB/Rodri are better and more instrumental players for City than him.

Messi winning over him was so well deserved. I’m so glad it happened.

Obviously he’s still the best pure CF there is right now, but I just don’t think he should be 2nd best player in the world.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm curious how much say Pioli has. I understand it's easy to put everything on him, but is he really the guy that's handpicked everyone in the building and is orchestrating all the fitness regimens and recovery periods and so on? My opinion is that Pioli is putting trust in some trash bin physios, except for the water guy who's been with us for 50 years.

I'll be pretty bummed if Pioli torches himself because he's putting trust in dumb asses below him who can't do their jobs well. If Pioli isn't the megalomaniac that some people seem to think he is, then I'd like to see us get back to a pretty fit and healthy team. A fit and healthy squad, Pioli was on fire. With 1/3 of the squad on the table, Pioli's dead in the water.

At this point, replace the whole backroom staff, because if Pioli's not really in charge of the medical side of things at all, then I dunno how we can really blame him.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Cancel the season.

Everything is black.

Injuries, big losses, shit rumors.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We must stop promoting stupid people

Nah Speed ain’t stupid.

It’s just that nobody knows Djokovic. He’s just not that guy.

Facts I’m afraid.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm just realizing now everytime I buy a jersey with a name on it, something terrible happens to the player.

I have a 3rd kit Kalulu from last season, a 1srmr kit Tonali from last season, a 3rd kit from Bennacer from the Scudetto season.

Damn.

From this season I have Leao 1st kit and Theo 3rs kit. My god. What have I done.
Rip

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mazzara writes that in January we will buy Miranda, a CB and a CF, we won't take any free agent now, we need to survive until January.

Personally i approve, i don't want any old free agent player let some Primavera kids play if they are needed

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No, it isn't chicken and egg. It is a feature of Pioli.

It is why he doesn't play Adli. It is why even in our Scudetto year our xG was shit. He has no offensive ideas.

He is tactically clueless that's why he gets destroyed by a shitty Inter team. He doesn't even get what to do against the same tired Juve 352.

You are jumping through hoops to justify the incompetence of Pioli. You are too smart, thoughtful, and kind to subject yourself to that.
If you have read my posts on here recently after the Dortmund, PSG and Juve games then you will know clearly the last thing I have done is justified Pioli's incompetence. In fact, quite the opposite - I've highlighted how he has made some terrible decisions tactically that were evident to see in those games, and that he probably cannot take this squad to the heights we expect. I still stand by that. He has too many delusions, is too stubborn and is limited in his ability to develop players.

I just refuse to believe that every patch of play that is not an optimal comes down to the manager. You and I both know that and I don't need to explain why.

I could equally argue, Sam, that you are doing all you can to justify your blame. Why don't you credit Pioli when we are playing well?

I give credit and blame where it is due. Do I think Pioli fumbled this game? Perhaps. He should have kept GIroud on and Romero should not have been on the pitch. But while that is a contributing factor, we must also acknowledge everything else.

Napoli improved after their triple substitution. We looked soft in the second half. But between Pellegrino coming on and Mike having an awful game, those two goals don't even happen. Then on the offensive end, Pulisic coming off and us shooting ourselves in the foot with poor finishing, and a Leao that plays street football in crucial moments, we look a completely different side. Given our schedule and intense, tough games, we may have gotten tired as well.

You can call this 'jumping through hoops'. But I am merely looking at more than one set of data and trying to be fair. I don't like the oversimplification of opinions in general, especially in an evenly contested match like this. Some games the flaws are more obvious than others (i.e. PSG, Juve). I do not think this was one of them. I saw a game of two halves that was ultimately decided by individual errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.