The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I am just gonna quit on this bald fucker. He is gonna play Krunić again tomorrow.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am just gonna quit on this bald fucker. He is gonna play Krunić again tomorrow.
Some media reports that tomorrow, the middle will be Reijnders Musah RLC.. But I can't believe until I see it

Edit:
Milan News: Probable Milan XI (4-3-3): Maignan; Calabria, Thiaw, Tomori, Theo Hernandez; Loftus-Cheek, Musah, Reijnders; Pulisic, Giroud, Rafa Leao.

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Isn't Krunic injured?

Musah CDM over Adli.
Musah is better in a defensive role than Adli. While Adli would be better when carrying or passing into forward space. Krunic should have been a sub option as he clearly wasn’t ready to return to playing.
Wasn't a penalty.
He got the ball and while there was some contact it wasn’t heavy contact as in it wouldn’t have stopped the Udinese player advancing.
It was a poor decision by the Ref and VAR.

Last edited:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ibra wants to be operational, not a simple brand ambassador. He wants to be able to be important for the team and for the management, without however breaking the balance that has been created from June to today. Ibra does not accept being just a side figure, on this he wants all the necessary guarantees and he prefers to work at Milanello. We are going for Ibra special counselor of Cardinale

this is what is coming out from the meeting

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I wish Ibra was still playing to be honest. We'd probably be doing better than we are.

I don't particularly like Plioli, but this squad really isn't much, especially with Krunic starting.

It's all Theo/Leao although respect to Pulisic for doing so well, & not even playing in his preferred.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra wants to be operational, not a simple brand ambassador. He wants to be able to be important for the team and for the management, without however breaking the balance that has been created from June to today. Ibra does not accept being just a side figure, on this he wants all the necessary guarantees and he prefers to work at Milanello. We are going for Ibra special counselor of Cardinale

So Gerry -> Ibra -> Pioli is what I'm hearing.
I'm okay with that. :ibralol:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

😂 “Without breaking the Balance that has been created from June to today”

You add counter weight when things are unbalanced, no?
With balance, he wouldn’t be needed. Na?

unbalance-law.gif

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
it's not the fact that they don't see an issue what annoys you so much

you are annoyed by who they see as the DM

View attachment 27614

It annoyed me so much more knowing he was injured and not gonna play in the first half of the season, considering we don’t know even know how and in what shape he’s gonna play when he comes back, which makes it even more of a reason to buy a DM since Krunic was obviously never gonna cut it and he’s been proven that each week with his performances.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wasn't a penalty.
Just like the Pulisic Ball to Armpit wasn't a handball.
The players left it to the referee for interpretation and in both cases the ref picked one call. The reason why neither were changed was simply because both VAR replays did not constitute a "clear and obvious error" on the call, which means whatever the ref called on the pitch stands. We got lucky with the Pulisic goal, this time it came back to bite us.

Had Adli not made that challenge, there were still 2 players in front of the Udinese player to prevent him from shooting. He did NOT need to make that challenge, we did not have to lose that point.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ac Milan so trash, that i would rather post on the world news thread than in the commode

Pioli you imbecile dick muncher

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
😂 “Without breaking the Balance that has been created from June to today”

You add counter weight when things are unbalanced, no?
With balance, he wouldn’t be needed. Na?

unbalance-law.gif
What all that says to me is very similar to what Ibra lovers say in here.

Anything positive will be credited to him and anything negative won't be his fault :o

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just like the Pulisic Ball to Armpit wasn't a handball.
The players left it to the referee for interpretation and in both cases the ref picked one call. The reason why neither were changed was simply because both VAR replays did not constitute a "clear and obvious error" on the call, which means whatever the ref called on the pitch stands. We got lucky with the Pulisic goal, this time it came back to bite us.

Had Adli not made that challenge, there were still 2 players in front of the Udinese player to prevent him from shooting. He did NOT need to make that challenge, we did not have to lose that point.
Our players now have to account for dives and the reluctance to use VAR on a clear and obvious error, as described by refereeing experts?

But yes, we lost the point because of Adli, not because Pioli doesn't know how to score a goal against a team that hadn't won a game before meeting Pioli and his desire to use a new 442 formation with Jovic to start.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Our players now have to account for dives and the reluctance to use VAR on a clear and obvious error, as described by refereeing experts?

But yes, we lost the point because of Adli, not because Pioli doesn't know how to score a goal against a team that hadn't won a game before meeting Pioli and his desire to use a new 442 formation with Jovic to start.

IMG_5857.jpeg

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
What all that says to me is very similar to what Ibra lovers say in here.

Anything positive will be credited to him and anything negative won't be his fault :o
Well it’d be hard to argue against that.
If he comes and shit gets better. Especially on the psychological level 🤷‍♂️
If it doesn’t get better…the damage has already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.