The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Im not the biggest fan of stuff like this BUT

First of all i remember being so sad thinking that we lost the biggest prospect in the GK market..(the guy wen downhill since leaving us)
Then i remember being sad that i was thinking this guy can become an icon here since we gave him everything..

BUT

The way he manipulated us in getting more money AND THE FACT THAT HE MADE US MAKE HIS OLDER NON VALUABLE BROTHER A MILLIONAIRE MAKES ME SO ANGRY. WE LITERALLY SPEND A COUPLE A MILLIONS ON THAT OLD MASCOT FOR WARMING SERIE A STADIUM BENCHES.

So in the end ..he can say that at least he didnt go to Juve, this and that but HE DESERVES ALL OF THIS, WE GAVE HIM EVERYTHING AND HE STABBED US IN THE BACK.

Ah at least we should thank him for making MM to come here..that was a BLESSING

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We crucify Pioli for that exact shortcoming(s), ie inability to adapt. It's great when you have an attacking manager and everything goes your way, but I was watchibg that game last night and was in disbelief that they play such a high line AGAINST Chelsea, who played with 3 super-fast forfard playera).

Watching it gave me pain on multiple levels: not adapting your cleatly suicide approach (Tottenham started well but from 10th minute they started to show huge gaps and Chelsea was much more dangerous, even before 1st red card - Romero my god...), and second: Sterling has an ELITE off the ball movement. Our forward line can only dream about usage of space in that way (Giroud slow, Rafa's off the ball movement is nonexistent, one of reasons why he's not even starting for Portugal).

Tottenham would destroy us for eg., we have only 1 (ONE) player that breaks the lines and it's Theo... We are simoly not equipped to play that kind of football and Pioli used to know that so he focused on oressing and transitions. We strived in that, but... We had 3 pressing machines upfront in Rebić, Hakan and Saele... Compare that to what we have today... Only Giroud and Puli really press, Leao is a ghost largely in that phase.

Watchibg our lineup today, we were stronger (for a brand of football we wish to play) a couple of seasons ago. Big fails from managment: all of us (even Giroud) thought he was brought to relieve Ibra a bit, not to stay our main (!) striker 2 years later. It would make sense if he was young and improving, but this... Our entire play is severly hampered by him and Leao, big time, we can't counter with a few touches anymore.

Less I say about Kessie and Hakan (who I didn't even like) "replacements" the better...
We used to be devastating in the counter attack which also had a lot to do with Hakan.

It was madness to allow him to go and strengthen Inter for free after we paid 20 million for him. Not clear to me we are stronger in midfield now compared to Kessie-Bennacer-Hakan

Upfront we are weaker at the striker position. Only the RW is a definite improvement

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
tumblr_nfadrublxB1tp5565o1_400.gif

Thank you, that's exactly what I've been looking for.
All I need now is Ibra doing this to Pioli :lol::lol:

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What does this means translated?
Today, outside the gates, you will find the fanzine with a wad of dollars to give him [Donnarumma] a worthy welcome back. There are instructions included on how the dollar bills will be used…

“We will collect a small donation to be allocated to a football school, so that people without values like this unworthy man will never grow up again. Today everything goes to create a hellish climate

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lol 😂 yes the same management that made us finish 5th last season. Wonderful.

Some of you will twist anything to make Maldini look good. You maldini fans more than you are Milan fans. You rather Milan fails to say I told you so.

Did you watch us last season? We were far worse. We lost 3 to 4 games in a row conceding a high number of goals. Where was Maldini then. Please just stop. You Maldini fans are the worst.

I hate losing Maldini like anyone else. We lose, it’s because we don’t have Maldini, We play terrible, it’s cause no Maldini, Pioli is the coach, Maldini would sack Pioli, despite renewing the fraud for 4 more years when he didn’t have to.
I want Milan to win more than Maldini to succeed. But I thought then and I still think now it was a foolish idea to get rid of him, and especially the way they did.

"Far worse" I don't think so. If you take emotions out of it we made it to the CL Semi-Finals. This year we might not even make it out the group stage.

We spent around 100 Million Euros on the team and are talking about them in the same breath as last years team, and although the jury is still out as the have a ways to go in the season, the money ball method, Moncada & Furlani should be held super accountable as they have been given resources, that was not given in the past, the result should reflect it.

My point is if Maldini gets blasted for his performance and got cancelled after a season that we went to the CL semi-finals, please tell me what does accountability look like to you if with the same coach 100 millions spent, their money ball players this management group doesn't do far better than last year. People should be asking for Mocada's and Furlani's head as they did Maldini's. But they won't because whatever the owner says and does must be correct right and unquestioned.

Sorry i'm not drinking that kool-aid with ya'll.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unnecessary added pressure for our own players.

If we get a penalty and dollar somehow saves it, oof that’s going to kill our players already low morale.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
That Udinese game really sucked the joy out of this...
PSG at home in CL and I couldn't give a shit.
Zero nervousness.
Zero excitment.
Zero hope.

I don't see us firing bioli before it is too late and we've already forfeit the season.

What an absolut shit show this season has turned into, and we're not even a third into it...

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Love the $$$$ stuff! Thats what you deserve when you spit at your own plate.

Its gonna be superb.
We need to beat PSG more than we need this $$$ thing. A draw can only really be useful to us if the other two teams in the group draw.

If we draw here but either Newcastle or Dortmund win, PSG would essentially be 1 win away from qualifying and can afford a loss and either of the other 2 teams would be a victory over PSG away from qualifying even if we win out last 2 games

A loss here and we are almost certainly out and deservedly so

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need to beat PSG more than we need this $$$ thing. A draw can only really be useful to us if the other two teams in the group draw.

If we draw here but either Newcastle or Dortmund win, PSG would essentially be 1 win away from qualifying and can afford a loss and either of the other 2 teams would be a victory over PSG away from qualifying even if we win out last 2 games

A loss here and we are almost certainly out and deservedly so
You know what will happen?

76k fans, many VIPs, the atmosphere gonna be amazing,choreography, the fans are enthusiast that the win must come and these player with this coach gonna destroy the enthusiasm by playing a shit game and by showing a shit prepared strategy.

I hope they show me wrong

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Have you seen the SICK GOAL Camarda scored???
Yeah, they posted it already. It was Ibra-esque.
Now I know why Zlatan wants to come back.
He can't leave Camarda in the hands of Pioli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know this guy at all outside that he's Tottenhams current coach. But somehow, the way he speaks, he gives me the impression that if he looked Leao straight in his face and told him to move off the ball, backtrack and help his defence for the whole game, Leao would already be running relentlessly even before he ended his sentence.

It's this deep, calm but yet respect demanding tone in his voice.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know this guy at all outside that he's Tottenhams current coach. But somehow, the way he speaks, he gives me the impression that if he looked Leao straight in his face and told him to move off the ball, backtrack and help his defence for the whole game, Leao would already be running relentlessly even before he ended his sentence.

It's this deep, calm but yet respect demanding tone in his voice.

He is how I imagine swegger sounds like in real life

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
You know what will happen?

76k fans, many VIPs, the atmosphere gonna be amazing,choreography, the fans are enthusiast that the win must come and these player with this coach gonna destroy the enthusiasm by playing a shit game and by showing a shit prepared strategy.

I hope they show me wrong
Yep... thats whats is preparing...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We will look like a small provincial team if we lose tonight after the choreography prepared and special gift for the Dollar. A draw should be the least we get.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cant believe DORTMUND are second..jesus
Not surprising.
Since 2018, they have only lost one home game in the UCL groups.
Their home form is what we wish ours could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.