The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think that Taremi is not happening tonight my brothers, its probably tomorrow morning

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan needs a striker now, not next summer. So if they don't buy Taremi for 18 mil but pay 18-20 mil for another striker who has 3 years left in his contract, but the scouts / Moncada consider him not as good for Milan as Taremi, then how does that make sense?
But why now? Are we is such desperate need for a striker (Qaas, dont answer me. I swear I whoop your ass) when we have Giroud and Okafor? We arent expected to win the CL. I believe the club wants the Scudetto but I do not believe management will see a top 4 finish as a fail. We are fine as we are for the job this year. Let Taremi come for free.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was looking at this forum while i was working and this guy arrived.

IMG-20230829-WA0015.jpg

He promiesd me a goal in the derby
Man, I'm Jealous as jealous can be!!!.. Wish we could trade places even if it's for a few seconds!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think news might break late tonight, but more probable than not this will seep into the morrow.

Currently doing a fresh assessment of my sleep tolerance. There is nothing like seeing breaking news :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But why now? Are we is such desperate need for a striker (Qaas, dont answer me. I swear I whoop your ass) when we have Giroud and Okafor? We arent expected to win the CL. I believe the club wants the Scudetto but I do not believe management will see a top 4 finish as a fail. We are fine as we are for the job this year.
Don’t forget, technically Origi still as well :lol:
Let Taremi come for free.

Or in January if we hit worse case scenario and things get rough. We can haggle down from 15m to like 8-10m.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Man, I'm Jealous as jealous can be!!!.. Wish we could trade places even if it's for a few seconds!
You can go to Milan, Suma can call in sick tomorrow and you go in his place.

Your luck, it will be Divock taking out some money for his next fashion shoot.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was looking at this forum while i was working and this guy arrived.

IMG-20230829-WA0015.jpg

He promiesd me a goal in the derby
Please tell me you showed him the forum :proud:

What do you do as a living BTW that you get to meet so many of our players?

And damn there goes my theory that you're Suma :lol:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Moncada scouted them
Ofc he did...im pretty sure Moncada scouted them all that was his fucking job...i bet he and the team scouted hundreds of players, gives Massara the shortlist of possible players and then he decides with Maldini...so what is your point? You think every of his suggestions were good?Adli,CDK,Lazetic,Salad come to mind that we got and and im sure there are tens that we are glad that we missed.But im also sure the players respect the shit of the name Maldini and feel honour when he calls them personally... So if a player is having doubts and is 50/50 between clubs its not the same when Maldini calls you and fucking Pioli.

Did he miss some good deals sure he did,did he get some bad players yes. Did he get us some incredible player that are still the core of this team 100%. I would love to imagine him with Chelsea and MU lvl of spending.
I will forever be grateful to him for getting us that scudetto after a decade and getting us back to the CL.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But why now? Are we is such desperate need for a striker (Qaas, dont answer me. I swear I whoop your ass) when we have Giroud and Okafor? We arent expected to win the CL. I believe the club wants the Scudetto but I do not believe management will see a top 4 finish as a fail. We are fine as we are for the job this year. Let Taremi come for free.

If the new striker can let Milan advance 1 more round in the CL, that's worth 10-15 mil. Or even the difference between 4th and 2nd in Serie A is maybe 6-10 million more in prize money.

And then if Giroud were to get injured then Milan would be completely fucked without another decent striker. Next year sales of CDK and Saladmaker will help finance the mercato and it might just be 3-4 new players then, rather than the 8-9 of this summer mercato. 18-20 mill for a reliable striker is nothing to properly complete the squad.

Last edited:

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry
not sure about it. In general how it works is slightly different then how we see it. When players are coming for free they are usually asking for a sign in bonus (split 50/50 with their managers) and they are also asking for higher salary as the future club have no amortization (read Origi). so lets say the Taremi cost us 20M on a 4 year contract + he is willing to come on a 2M net salary (3M gross). that means that total package for milan is 32M over 4 years so 8M combined. Now if he comes next year he will ask for 4M net salary (6M gross) + we will have to pay a commission. Probably will not be a big difference but there are 2 points. We need him now, and in case he fails he is still a 2M net salary player that anyone will take on loan. If he comes on a 4M salary very few clubs can afford it .. just like Origi today.

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ofc he did...im pretty sure Moncada scouted them all that was his fucking job...i bet he and the team scouted hundreds of players, gives Massara the shortlist of possible players and then he decides with Maldini...so what is your point? You think every of his suggestions were good?Adli,CDK,Lazetic,Salad come to mind that we got and and im sure there are tens that we are glad that we missed.But im also sure the players respect the shit of the name Maldini and feel honour when he calls them personally... So if a player is having doubts and is 50/50 between clubs its not the same when Maldini calls you and fucking Pioli.

Did he miss some good deals sure he did,did he get some bad players yes. Did he get us some incredible player that are still the core of this team 100%. I would love to imagine him with Chelsea and MU lvl of spending.
I will forever be grateful to him for getting us that scudetto after a decade and getting us back to the CL.
while is want to believe in what you are saying, we saw what is the realty today. It is not Maldini who is now bringing all the superstars to play in the desert with no football soul, history and in front of the people who care about soccer just in the same way romans did for gladiators.

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
btw nico domingez in on his way to Nothingam Forrest. If we had any doubts on Krunic sale..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
ManuBaio:
#Milan the offer for #Taremi is around 12 mln + bonus. The Rossoneri are waiting for an answer from @FCPorto. If it were negative, the @acmilan would try to block the Iranian to take it in a year at no cost.

Alright, good night.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Folks waiting for something regarding taremi… it’s amost 11 in porto and pinto da costa is asleep. Call it a night

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha like the Milan is responding to Porto. Take it or leave it. 12+3M. this is how much we rate him, otherwise you are losing him for free next summer and he will probably be depressed as he lost a big career chance. Good job MF

it is game now as Porto would expect Milan to rise the offer as Milan is running out of time. when in realty Milan says.. you are the one running out of time. If you dont sell for 12+3M, you will have a lost opportunity of 15M + 1year salary (lets say 2M).. so total cost of keeping terami for one year is 17M... well, they could have brought Lukaku and Thuram combided for that yearly cost:)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Taremi is a Giroud alternative and longer term replacement. Makes sense to me even if he’s not my first choice for a CF. I have to think he’s about the best we could possibly do in that price range, though.

I trust Furlani and Mongcada, especially after confirming my suspicion that Origi was a Maldini signing!

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The deal is most likely not happening. Offer is low, Porto is not afraid of losing players for free and they don’t need the money. Besides, they’d be losing another starter with little time to find a replacement. Hopefully Moncada has a plan B, we can’t do with Giroud and Colombo for the whole season.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
noway porto doesnt have a replacement lined up already

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I love the way we operate

Furlani in june: we want Taremi, 20mil ok?
Porto: no we want 30
Furlani in August: still want 30 for taremi?
Porto: we can settle for 25
Furlani: ok, here's 12+bonuses ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.