The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That's not ruthless enough.
If he doesn't leave, he'll become the new bakayoko and we'll have to deal with him anyway. He might as well earn his salary instead of seeing Theo being run into the ground

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
F4uaF8PWEAAnTlQ

View attachment 24475

180m for Inter, 123m for us. Their squad costs 57m a year more than ours. Not an insignificant amount, but honestly not as huge as it was a few years ago.
Where is Giroud?

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Lets wait and see. I appreciate the work Reijnders does. I don't think we should be asking him to do it though as his qualities lie elsewhere. RLC on the other hand should be doing more than he's done in his career. If he isn't able to improve, then he's woeful defensively. Pobega has better stats defensively.

Wait and see, when we come up against a decent attacking team. We will concede 2 minimum. We are conceding goals now in games where we give away no chances..
But hopefully RLC improves and Tomori learns how to defend.

We’ve conceded only one in two games, and we can all agree it was a lucky goal for Torino. Other than that, they didn’t have a single shot on goal.

Only Inter in these first two games hasn’t conceded.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I love that folk who watch Milan on @Pingu streams, which is lovely... Are the same folk that probably wear knock off milan jerseys, they're probably the folk bashing Maldini lol

View attachment 24462

All these achievements vrs watching streamed games in itchy jerseys with an ugly wife and mutant children.

Yeah I know who I respect more lol
To Pingu streams, itchy knock off jerseys, ugly wives and mutant children. (If it makes them happy who are we to deny them their vices)
IMG_0673.gif

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
awesome mercato

upgraded the whole attack with depth at any position
much needed retool in the midfield
got rid off almost all the fodder

next year we should hopefully be able to invest the majority of the budget in a CF and DM

From

Leao, Giroud, Brahim, Messias, Saelemaekers, CDK, Rebic and Origi

To

Leao, Giroud, Pulisic, Chukwueze, Okafor, Taremi and Romero.

Massive, massive upgrade. I’m glad everyone at the club understood our attack was piss poor. I’ve been saying it for years.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mousasi is not Iranian. He is originally from. Armenia. I believe Dariush isn't originally from Iran either. His background that is.

Neither is the other midget who fights at LW.

But Iran is mighty good at wrestling. The toughest sport in the world. Lot of champs there is many divisions.
1693395521861.jpeg
Newer fans won’t know him or just how highly rated he was by Joe Rogan
Strongest person I’ve ever grappled.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
BrncCig.png

It was a ruthless massacre.

6edf0deb-fb70-4807-94cd-db3749b52d42.jpg
We streamlined the team quite nicely.
What did Pioli say again? That he wanted 22-25 starter quality players?
We're still maybe 5 or 6 away from achieving that dream, but the trend is in the right direction at least.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From

Leao, Giroud, Brahim, Messias, Saelemaekers, CDK, Rebic and Origi

To

Leao, Giroud, Pulisic, Chukwueze, Okafor, Taremi and Romero.

Massive, massive upgrade. I’m glad everyone at the club understood our attack was piss poor. I’ve been saying it for years.
We should invente new word for this massive upgrade couse it is more then that.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Im starting to think days ago, cuk is mistake signing, instead should find right footed RW/SS with similiar characteristic as pulisic.
I can name some : wirzt, said ben rahma, rayan cherki.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im starting to think days ago, cuk is mistake signing, instead should find right footed RW/SS with similiar characteristic as pulisic.
I can name some : wirzt, said ben rahma, rayan cherki.
bad thinking chuck will kill it he is going to be top singing.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
RB, DM, young CF next mercato…

Can’t complain at all. RB with Calabria, Kalulu and Florenzi isn’t even terrible, we just want a sure upgrade over Calabria.

CF with Giroud, Taremi and Okafor is quite strong, toughest position to fill with a young player.

DM would look fine with Benny healthy but Benny, Krunic and giving Adli a chance now is not a bad situation.

9/10 mercato for sure

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No I always front up if a fuck up bro... Mistakes happen, own that shit ✌️

I don't take anyone in here serious when it comes to calling me out, if it's factually correct lol.

I'll double down on my beliefs but I spelt a word wrong, I'll live x
One can disagree with this gentleman but one cannot claim he isn’t genuine, unlike some of the other weasel-y fucks

:proud:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RB, DM, young CF next mercato…

Can’t complain at all. RB with Calabria, Kalulu and Florenzi isn’t even terrible, we just a sure upgrade over Calabria.

CF with Giroud, Taremi and Okafor is quite strong, toughest position to fill with a young player.

DM would look fine with Benny healthy but Benny, Krunic and giving Adli a chance now is not a bad situation.

9/10 mercato for sure
complitly agree

and if we could get those money from cdk, sale maldini and sell tomori we would be in position to go crazy
i excpect chelseke to sell jackosn for 15 mil

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why do you comper Taremi with Giroud? Different players. One is tree who is only good in the box, and the other is good outside the box. He can pass, he can score
Need a tree and link up play as good as giroud to continue giroud-pulisic combo, taremi only have one and 186 is not that tall.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
being blissfully ignorant of politics in my adult years has not only made me a better and more positive person (more positive, is that possible?), but it's not made me a better Milanista as well.

A huge welcome to Taremi (if he signs). I love your country's women and its food! MB is alright too, I guess.
This has a very sneaky invader at the gates feel.

“I come in peace brothers. I love your food and women, now let me partake in them.”

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yes, Pippo was known for his exquisite layoffs
That's just one from that list. More the exception than the norm most of the others in the list produce goals and assists. G UNOT is mediocre now at both based on his stats. He was a good player but never a prolific scorer or assist provider. Somehow wins titles everywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.