The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
If anything, Daka's highlight reels look the best out of all the donkeys we've been linked to in the last night.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Yeah

No club is gonna give you players for free this late in the window

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Unless you are Milan and have a player called Origi who you froze out of the squad so the whole world knows you want to get rid of him and he is of no value to you :fp:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Taremi one is so frustrating considering Columbo has been moved and there’s a possibility Origi will be

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It's a shit transfer window. Lol main thing we needed were either 2 creative mids or 1 creative mid plus 1 ball playing Dm. We have one. We have no DM and no striker. We padded up the wings which is great.

So 6/10. Krunic sorry krubitch and calatrash still starting..

Very disappointed. But it could have been worse. We could have had dumbass paula managing us and signing more fodders.
Salty pussy

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How is the italian leauge not shit if all italians are shit
Explain that to me
giphy.gif

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Newcastle paid 80mil for Tonali and you guys are talking about Milan mercato being shit :lol:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Why he won't accept that?
There were many rumours about him wanting to prove himself in Milan, but there were none about him being not ready to come back.
That rumor was back in June 🙂

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Calm down we saw last season how strong the Italian sides were in Europe. Dunno what more proof u need
proof?
hwhahahahahahahaahahahaha

do u understand how tournaments work? did u know greece won euro 2004? best team right

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am actually happy that we are setting for someone with Daka's characteristics especially if he comes on loan with option to buy. Unlike alot of People who want some similar to Giroud, i feel what we need is the opposite. In this instance, someone who is very fast and can run on to through balls from our midfielders, especially when we play in Europe. This is what Daka would bring. If he can regain his Salzburg form, the we would have a really good player on our hands.

We complain alot about how limited our attack can be sometimes because of Giroud's inability to start a counter or get on the end of a pass due to his speed. Daka will give us exactly that. He was the 5th fastest player in the premier league last season and would really bring another dimension to our attack.

And for those saying that we already have Okafor to provide those characteristics, it is important to note that Okafor never consistently played as a lone striker for Salzburg and his numbers weren't all that great. Daka was tearing it up at Salzburg and in the champions league before he moved to Leicester, scoring 25 to 30 goals consistently and also providing a sizeable number of assists. It is a low risk, high reward type of signing and i even prefer his profile to that of Taremi for obvious reasons

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If anything, Daka's highlight reels look the best out of all the donkeys we've been linked to in the last night.
Daka WAS a big talent at Salzburg but flopped hard in the EPL. Therefore, he definitely has potential but I don’t expect much from him.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It’s absolutely not a shit league
I don't know where are you from but i am sure you are not from Italy because here everyone is honest and say we got a shit league, we have plenty of difficulties to sell our TV rights to a decent price, we don't have any huge name, players like Leao, Kvara and Lautaro are just a bunch of unknown, the national team is worse than shit, i am happy that aborad you like the Serie A but we got huge problems both economic and about the direction we want to go, just look at our mess with the stadium for example.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
GL duck :lol:
u call me a troll but truth is ur argument is weak AF

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know where are you from but i am sure you are not from Italy because here everyone is honest and say we got a shit league, we have plenty of difficulties to sell our TV rights to a decent price, we don't have any huge name, players like Leao, Kvara and Lautaro are just a bunch of unknown, the national team is worse than shit, i am happy that aborad you like the Serie A but we got huge problems both economic and about the direction we want to go, just look at our mess with the stadium for example.
Ok yeah and that’s why all the Italian teams were pretty much bottlenecking in all European competitions last year-yeah ok mate nice one

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Daka WAS a big talent at Salzburg but flopped hard in the EPL. Therefore, he definitely has potential but I don’t expect much from him.
epl (our chelsea) flops usually thrive in serie a

Status
Not open for further replies.