The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
> "imagine he scores against us" (posted by a different user btw)
> "you literally just wished for tonali to score against us"

attorneys and their way of twisting words:head:
Prosecutor of tribunal court may twist words but it won't matter cause tonali is just an average player. He will probably poop his pants in the game against tijanni who will make him his bitch.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Plesse fall through. Check his teeth? Maybe wisdom tooth needs to be removed and we don't have insurance to cover for him.
It’s a loan with option. I would have been frustrated if it was an obligation. No big deal, it’s a backup but it means we’re set with Giroud as the plan A all season. Have to get used to that.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
> "imagine he scores against us" (posted by a different user btw)
> "you literally just wished for tonali to score against us"

attorneys and their way of twisting words:head:

It’s a well known fact that I’m your double account

I’m here to fulfil and post your secret woke opinion and tendencies you’re afraid of sharing in public with your original account

Lorenzo99

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Ibrahimovic, Maignan, Zdenek Zeman
Im not even sure this Rafa Mir is even coming, less than 4 hours and mercato is over.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is a glowing example of people not understanding the tremendous value of interpersonal relationships and strategic emotional intelligence in the higher levels of business. Negotiations function very differently to the antagonistic and confrontational romantic vision inspired by movies and TV.
Yes, this has been clearly demonstrated after 10 successful negotiations this summer and the 2 or 3 that did not succeed.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I’m here to fulfils and post your secret woke opinion and tendencies you’re afraid of sharing in public with your original account

Vw0T.gif

Inda fans like Bonaventura too?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I’m here to fulfils and post your secret woke opinion and tendencies you’re afraid of sharing in public with your original account
Supporting Inter is not woke. And Pigeon isn't secret about it.

To be fair, our trolls angry crying whenever you make fun of Javier Zanetti being the 6th best RB of all time sorta gives away the game.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
It’s a loan with option. I would have been frustrated if it was an obligation. No big deal, it’s a backup but it means we’re set with Giroud as the plan A all season. Have to get used to that.
I am super frustrated and now I have to keep my subscription on to watch some Spanish fodder play for us. Can he atleast operate like a llorente or ? How bad is this trash?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
With our attacking options surrounding [insert striker with Giroud’s physical characteristics here] is totally fine. Giroud should be option A. But with a strong right and left side, I honestly think Okafor or someone like Mir is fine. I think we won’t have issues unlocking defences.

Last edited:

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Looks like a Spanish Scamacca

Don't really know anything about him so decided to look him up and find out if we were getting another slow, penalty box striker that would destroy all our counter attacks and it looks like he is pretty fast for such a big guy1000065956.jpg

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After a very good transfer window, these last days we look really silly.
Just going after random names on the last day lol. Shouldve done it much earlier.

Rafa Mir lol, hes not better then Origi. 6m paid loan :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

he has a nice cross... i doubt he'd be an understudy to Theo

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

To be fair, our trolls angry crying whenever you make fun of Javier Zanetti being the 6th best RB of all time sorta gives away the game.

Supporting Inter is woke actually.

After all that club was created due to the fact that they weren’t allowing international players to play for Milan. Hence, when the club was created, they allowed international players, which promotes diversity and inclusiveness, ergo wokeness personified

Ergo Pigeon supporting Inter emphasies his woke nature

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he has a nice cross... i doubt he'd be an understudy to Theo

This guy was rumored to leave so many times and never materialized. I wonder why?

Not saying he isn't good but maybe tough agents to deal with.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least they are taking the Primavera seriously. Multiple interesting additions from outside Italy: Skoksilas, Raveyre, Simmelhak, Nissen, Jimenez, Axel Sandler,.....

A good Primavera is going to make a big difference in the medium / long term....

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly

6th best...

Cafu, Abate, Lulu, Cala, Flo and Salad... There's 6 better for starters bro ✌️

Every Milan RB for the last 30 years is better than that donkey.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
It is a glowing example of people not understanding the tremendous value of interpersonal relationships and strategic emotional intelligence in the higher levels of business. Negotiations function very differently to the antagonistic and confrontational romantic vision inspired by movies and TV.
paolomaldini210320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.