The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just full fucking credit to everyone that decided Giroud should play in a EURO qualifier 3 weeks into the season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Get well Oli <3

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
InshaAllah he is going to bench giroud
IMG_9524.jpeg

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini is great. Yet he couldn't win a world cup lel
You are such a scumbag and must be out of your mind for having no iota of respect for a man who has bled for our colours and and represents the history of our club through and through. You sit there behind a keyboard spewing out rubbish from your hole, yet Paolo is somewhere enjoying his life. His life has more or less become your obsession and entertainment. Go get a life!.. I can even understand or tolerate your disrespect for him as a director, but as a footballer? More so one who spent his entire career representing our colours?

And to the mods, i believe you guys are too lenient and let virtually everything slide. I get the freedom of speech mantra, but this is a milan board at the end of the day and certain things need to be censored. Things such as insulting the sporting performances of a legend who was impeccable his entire career and is regarded as one of the best ever. Would disrespecting Zanetti's football career be tolerated on an inter forum, or disrespecting Del Piero's career be tolerated on a juve forum? Any Tom dick and harry seems to be able to do whatever he wants here without repercussions. It's an insult to our sensibilities. All sorts of rival fans disguising as milan fans are given free rein here to do as they please. It has to stop. There has to be some sort of balance. Things like disrespecting the footballing career of a legend should result in an outright ban.

Finally, I'm willing to make a bet that between me and this asshole who keeps spewing out rubbish, I'm more likely to get banned first, but I don't really care. That's how imbalanced this place has become.

So, it's over to you mods, do your thing!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's the French national team, of course he's going to play if he can you fucking moron.

He's not some fuck sweating in his mother's basement thinking about Milan injuries.
Bro

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud will be out for the derby I’ll bet-fucking hate internationals

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Šeško is absolute world class. What a baller.

At one point the stadium was singing "Šeškos on fire"

San Siro vibes making an imprint.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud's injury looks really serious.

He was on the bench laughing w his teammates to hide the excruciating pain from the cameras.
Yeah for certain they are playing that down, u can always tell from reactions how bad an injury is

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Psg will come for leao.

Don't forget to sell him too
They will absolutely come for Leao as soon as they deal with Mbappe.. hes their first pick to replace him .. it’s obvious don’t wait for news

I hope he stays ..

I have this weird feeling Pulisic might be Leao’s potential replacement on the left.. they will make up for the quality difference with signing Chukwueze on the right.. Milan could be anticipating PSG coming for Rafa.. is it crazy to think that?! Idk
This will happen. Does rafa want to play in a seventh rate garbage league??? He's irrelevant in France.
One thing is certain and that is that we won’t be going into next season with all of Rafa, Chuk and Pulisic
Giroud is an idiot. He is 37 years old and he wants to play for national team. Dumb as fuck

He is out for next 2-3 weeks

I am not picking on anyone, but Leao’s supposed imminent move to PSG, Giroud’s injury…all this highlights to me is why it’s important to keep even a modicum of composure. Some of us didn’t enjoy the summer mercato because of what could possibly happen wirh Leao. Yet, it was all speculation. Living in perpetual panic like this must be exhausting. I honestly don’t get it.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wasnt it ireland who broke montolivo's leg and turned him from one of the best mids in the league into a bum?
The broken tibia was by Ireland, yea.

Later ACL (what turned him into a bum) was Spain I think. Both national duty :fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You are such a scumbag and must be out of your mind for having no iota of respect for a man who has bled for our colours and and represents the history of our club through and through. You sit there behind a keyboard spewing out rubbish from your hole, yet Paolo is somewhere enjoying his life. His life has more or less become your obsession and entertainment. Go get a life!.. I can even understand or tolerate your disrespect for him as a director, but as a footballer? More so one who spent his entire career representing our colours?

And to the mods, i believe you guys are too lenient and let virtually everything slide. I get the freedom of speech mantra, but this is a milan board at the end of the day and certain things need to be censored. Things such as insulting the sporting performances of a legend who was impeccable his entire career and is regarded as one of the best ever. Would disrespecting Zanetti's football career be tolerated on an inter forum, or disrespecting Del Piero's career be tolerated on a juve forum? Any Tom dick and harry seems to be able to do whatever he wants here without repercussions. It's an insult to our sensibilities. All sorts of rival fans disguising as milan fans are given free rein here to do as they please. It has to stop. There has to be some sort of balance. Things like disrespecting the footballing career of a legend should result in an outright ban.

Finally, I'm willing to make a bet that between me and this asshole who keeps spewing out rubbish, I'm more likely to get banned first, but I don't really care. That's how imbalanced this place has become.

So, it's over to you mods, do your thing!
See the follow up post about him by me before you started menstruating and writing this essay towards me with vitriol.

We have a complaints inbox.

Please forward your complaints towards our Internal dispute resolution team for them to take action. Otherwise, sit tight, zip your lips and jack off in your momma's basement.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And for the record no offence to Zanetti, I don't know what he is good at but apparently he is a decent player and a legend. Not to me but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.