The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
How long is RLC out ?

icculus71

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don’t agree. I think Giroud regressed this season so far. His non penalty xg has been very far below expectations.
penalty xg = nonesense

it doesnt matter who scores, as long as we are scoring.
if he starts missing sitters, walking around the pitch, misplacing passes, then yes you can critisize.

i dont understand this facination on the guy that puts the ball in net...the final shot is rarely the "main reason" for the goal.
both goals today were fairly easy finishes, compared to leao's work to set them up.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2x in first half Pulisic released Leao with beautiful passes.

He’s a real joy to watch. It’s amazing how the right environment can bring out the most in players: look at Puli, RLC, and Musah

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Pulisic is so good. He releases and runs into the box. No wonder this man is selling most jerseys

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think we need to start paying Chelsea royalties. Tomori, Giroud, RLC and Pulisic with likely more to come. Thank you for your continued support Chelsea FC.

Please wrap Nico Jackson nicely we’ll be collecting him in June.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
penalty xg = nonesense

it doesnt matter who scores, as long as we are scoring.
if he starts missing sitters, walking around the pitch, misplacing passes, then yes you can critisize.

i dont understand this facination on the guy that puts the ball in net...the final shot is rarely the "main reason" for the goal.
both goals today were fairly easy finishes, compared to leao's work to set them up.
???

I said his non penalty xg. Meaning the chances he had in game. He’s not a threat and easily nullified. You can see it with your eyes you don’t need data. Lazio decides to do the Italiano method on us and pushed a high line on Giroud knowing he can’t do shit in midfield. It’s a tactic that works on us but wouldn’t if he could run.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think we need to start paying Chelsea royalties. Tomori, Giroud, RLC and Pulisic with likely more to come. Thank you for your continued support Chelsea FC.

Please wrap Nico Jackson nicely we’ll be collecting him in June.

I know, I salivate looking at the players they brought in this summer… wondering where they will fit into Piolisimo

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pulisic is so good. He releases and runs into the box. No wonder this man is selling most jerseys
He has gotten physical now. Doesn't get shoved off the ball. He was torturing that poor lb thr whole game.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Tomori and Theo runs back on the counter like mad men. Pulisic recovers the ball. Deers completely messed it up

Oh yeah musah also is very fast

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has gotten physical now. Doesn't get shoved off the ball. He was torturing that poor lb thr whole game.
You fucker got released so fast from the jail?
Congrats on converting to Islam.

Welcome back

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori and Theo runs back on the counter like mad men. Pulisic recovers the ball. Deers completely messed it up

Our backline needs to be jackrabbits for Pioli’s system to work optimally

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, Giroud was nowhere near as bad in the first half as the match thread would have you believe.

3 flicks he was unable to complete in very dangerous areas the only major blemish IMO.

He did a good job on the shot that created the spill for Reijnders to bungle

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
So, Giroud was nowhere near as bad in the first half as the match thread would have you believe.

3 flicks he was unable to complete in very dangerous areas the only major blemish IMO.

He has bis strengths. He can be handy. From the bench.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
F7S6vIWXEAA1Td5

Giroud nowhere to be seen. Even the per 90 he’s 6th. For a CF to be this non threatening is a big warning sign. We need Okafor as the permanent CF.
Absolute stinker by OG last night. He looked too slow for the action.

Inb4 he scores a brace vs Dortmund.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Theo is one yellow away from suspension and we have Juve and Napoli soon, so i would sit him on the bench against Genoa, Calabria on the right and Florenzi on the left
Bartesaghi.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Adli, for all his talent, is out of place physically in that midfield.
I didn’t want to mention it because I have so much patience for young players. He entered the scene after everything was over.

He will come good. He is nasty he is tall, he is willing, can intercept ball but he needs to take off as soon as he delivers ck. He is still number 10 in his brain. Which is good because he moves the ball vertically in a split second to put more pressure. Then again lazio never pressed him it’s like coaches didn’t do anything to pirlo for a decade

Last edited:

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Okay, Adli is the new Pirlo when...

Adli suddenly stops being a delightful man and is an asshole to all his teammates, suddenly is an asshole to Milan, after playing well for a few years, stops appreciating the team that rehabilitated his career after floundering at Inter, Adli then demands to be transferred, being a bitch to his teammates, owner, and management that gave him the support to become what he was, then, after not getting the transfer he wanted (but a nice contract) he then stops playing well, waltzes around the pitch lazily, kicking the ball long, aimlessly, before playing well in big games when he feels like it... but as he gets older, and after years of mediocrity and lack-of-effort, is surprise Pikachu faced when he is kicked out on a free transfer because he was shit for years... then... when he goes to Juventus, he suddenly tries again for some reason, before losing the CL final again and again, and then, after turning his back on Milan, and where his best achievements were made, he becomes the coach of Juve, and after being shit there, being abandoned by the stupid Juve fans, is again... confused as to why Milan fans hate him and don't welcome him back, as he doesn't even have the self-awareness to apologize to the fans who supported him despite being shit for years and to show appreciation for the club and institution that rescued his career from oblivion.

When Adli does that. Yes. I'll call him the "new Pirlo."
This might be one of your best right ups ever. Grazie Sam

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

If tomori is injured what will we do? Kalulu isn't physically imposing enough.

Last edited:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

He pulled the defender away for Pulisic goal.
That was intelligent movement from him.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If tomori is injured what will we do? Kalulu isn't physically improving enough.
He is indestructible.

Best part of the game tomori running at romagnoli in their box and Alessio back pedaling:lol: whatever you say about slow Kjaer he is brave

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Adli is bullying kamada. Adli needs to get red card like bommel, flamini, tomori etc

Status
Not open for further replies.