The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan says no to Lukaku. This was from earlier today, not sure why people believe he is coming.

On the fence on donkey. Most likely he would have a big impact (which would help), but cost and locker room dynamics worry me.
Is he that guy anymore though?

I keep hearing "if we get Lukaku we win the Scudetto" but why wasn't that true for Inter last year?

He's also... so weird. So weird.

James Horncastle picked us to win the Scudetto, for what it's worth.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Abate: “Bartesaghi as vice-Theo? He has all the qualities. He doesn’t even know his full potential. To me, he reminds me of Bastoni, but his role isn’t yet well-defined. He could become a central defender in a back four, he can play as a full-back, and even as a third defender.”
Honestly

He didnt show anything in pre season to support the argument that he can back up Theo. He looked decent in defense so its better he is seen as a left footed CB.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score

idk who this guy is who tweeted this but he has 20k followers and is from nigeria.

anyways, this Gift Oban kid is supposedly the next big thing. tottenham is strongly rumored to get him.

he is a winger turned into a striker, but seems VERY VERY good.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Because leao is selfish and messias and salad cannot offer service to a target man

We saw what a service oriented RW can do in the first game.

If only someone from the LW could do this...:head:

Lol wut

The amount of easy chances Giroud fucks up on a regular basis...but yeah its because Leao is selfish.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

idk who this guy is who tweeted this but he has 20k followers and is from nigeria.

anyways, this Gift Oban kid is supposedly the next big thing. tottenham is strongly rumored to get him.

he is a winger turned into a striker, but seems VERY VERY good.

He’s very very talented….that would be wild

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What do you mean? We've always paid part salaries to get rid of fodder. Not just with Maldini, but Leo, F&M, and Galliani before that.

Now, forcing them to train separately :thumbsup:
Yea true. But we are now completely open about it. Galliani before would extended senators year after year till they are wheelchair bound. And fodders were given plenty of extensions too. Now it's more open and ruthless

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I keep hearing "if we get Lukaku we win the Scudetto" but why wasn't that true for Inter last year?

True, the jury's out on Lukaku, and he is a weird unit to say the least. But, people are hyped about Lukaku probably because of his end-of-season form that hinted what he may still be capable of:
Final 7 games: 7g/4a. Inter 6W 1L

His first 18 games were shithouse (also missed 12 games due to injury):
First 18 games: 3g/2a. Inter 8W 7L 3D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

He was injured. Only played 25 games. Their streak got better as he played more.

Anyway he ain't coming.
Next

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are the biggest team in Serie A, not one of them.

So it can’t be us :(

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True, the jury's out on Lukaku, and he is a weird unit to say the least. But, people are hyped about Lukaku probably because of his end-of-season form that hinted what he may still be capable of:
Final 7 games: 7g/4a. Inter 6W 1L

His first 18 games were shithouse (also missed 12 games due to injury):
First 18 games: 3g/2a. Inter 8W 7L 3D
I think his personality gets in his own way. He is so, so, so, so fucking weird.

I also think he struggles as a lone striker, he needs to be in a two striker formation.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

he is a winger turned into a striker, but

seems VERY VERY good.
Is he coming her3? Cause I mentioned him a while back. He is very talented.

We will win too much if he arrives.

Does FM want to win or just compete for top 4 and save money?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think his personality gets in his own way. He is so, so, so, so fucking weird.

I also think he struggles as a lone striker, he needs to be in a two striker formation.
He is bipolar I think. Quality player though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
How do you make them?
The way my friend from pnw did. Get little salt water put some corn on cob sliced, potatoes and good sausage if possible. Let it boil with seasoning (it’s some bay seasoning).

Smash the lower neerve center with a rock then gut the dungenes crab(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeness_crab) clean up the gill and just put those monster legs into the pot and steam it for 15 minutes till it becomes purple.

They throw away gut which feels weird becuase bunk from wire said it’s the tastiest part.

Once steamed you do the usual bullshit with butter but I was happy with crab. I like crabbing more sitting at stern, crushing beer, blue skies, blue water and islands passing by. That pot was super heavy esp with 100 m rope, I was pulling for sometime

Attachments

• IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He’s genuinely one of the most disliked players I can think of. You don’t often have other players openly talk shit about what a weirdo someone is, but Lukakau has been mentioned by several including Ibra. And he has pissed off 3 clubs and their entire fan bases.

He’s just a bad seed.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He’s genuinely one of the most disliked players I can think of. You don’t often have other players openly talk shit about what a weirdo someone is, but Lukakau has been mentioned by several including Ibra. And he has pissed off 3 clubs and their entire fan bases.

He’s just a bad seed.
His weird personality and mentality is why he isn't one of the best strikers in the world right now.

I thought it was just environment and setup, but he's truly a donkey that gets in his own way.

I don't even hate him. He's just a grotesque weirdo to me.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali

1cbd6d44561f9fa57a97876c60e13794.jpg

Amazing stats.. 1.78 m CF.. Not sure he can hold the ball like Giroud.. Gent is asking 30M..

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I haven't seen him play, but heard great things about Gift Orban. Gent value him at 30M or something, so it seems unlikely that we're the Italian club that picks him up unless there is a some favourable formula for both parties. But who knows, maybe he'd want to come here for that sweet Nigerian connection.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Juve don’t need a striker
Inter got Thuram
Lazio have Immobile also peasant fascist club
Roma have like 12 strikers
Atalanta got that la liga kid
Napoli Osimhen obviously

I think it’s us

Status
Not open for further replies.