The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Even my girlfriend was impressed with the unity of our group. She was sending me Milan post’s with the players celebrations at the end of the game and she said sth like “wooow they seem like such a happy family, never seen stuff like that in sports” :proud:

I felt so proud like i was one of the players or like i own the club

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Even my girlfriend was impressed with the unity of our group. She was sending me Milan post’s with the players celebrations at the end of the game and she said sth like “wooow they seem like such a happy family, never seen stuff like that in sports” :proud:

I felt so proud like i was one of the players or like i own the club
Damn I wish my girlfriend gave a shit about Milan :lol:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
It's really true what @brk, @Samaldinho or whoever (sorry, I don't remember) said that they are quality players who both were never coached properly and also with injuries never had consistent time.

With Pulisic we're seeing that he can be consistent. RLC was too before... his injury (lol) but no doubt he can hit the ground running again.
Then you have Okafor who has been good, two goals for us already. Chuk keeps improving, yesterday was exceptional and surprised he was subbed off so early.
Not saying Pioli is some genius and he definitely has his downsides, however he clearly gets the best out of this group and consistency is key even amongst rotation. Everyone gets minutes, and you aren't throwing someone in just out of urgency - besides Adli which has been a sensation.

It was Sam I believe.

I think brk doesn’t rate Pulisic that much, I think he rates Chuck a lot more. But I could be wrong.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If Adli played last year we would have beat Man City in the CL final.
I been with you all this time, but after that genoa performance….. yeah krubitch >> adli

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Where is the forum's legendary formation with 11 outfield players? It now becomes viable with Giroud playing upfront and tracking back to go in goal.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I love Pulisic think he’s great, but I think Chuk on the right is better against low blocks

Fair but I’m not so sure about this.

Feel like Giroud and Pulisic with their one 2 flicks can break low blocks. We saw it at the start of this season.

Pulisic is also a bit of playmaker himself. He can also break low blocks.

I think Chuk can work though if we sit back and go on the counter.

Though I prefer Pulisic for our usual high pressing games.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Looking back at the highlights I also have to admit Calabria’s defending was shocking for both Mike’s red card and Giroud’s save.

We have outgrown Calabria definitely, he’s becoming a liability right now.

RB/CDM/CF, the upgrades we need.
Agreed. I've always defended Calabria, but the way he defended especially on Giroud's save is really disappointing. He was waiting for a GK to rush out to get the ball. But didn't he just see his GK sent off and "tree" went into goal? Should have fought harder to the ball first and smashed the ball away as far as possible.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It was literally the only thing he said lol
Lmaoo.. My bad I thought it was from today
Didn’t notice there were that many pages to read

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
What a match. I almost died at the end but it was worth it. :proud: :proud:

It pissed me off that Milan was the only team that had two away games in the same week and that they put the game on Saturday instead of Sunday (for no logical reason), even though we were the only team playing on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Merda and Napoli had an extra day to rest (actually TWO for Napoli). :rolleyes:

That's why this victory is even sweeter, fek off.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lazio and Atalanta draw please

fiorentina win or draw vs Napoli please

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a match. I almost died at the end but it was worth it. :proud: :proud:

It pissed me off that Milan was the only team that had two away games in the same week and that they put the game on Saturday instead of Sunday (for no logical reason), even though we were the only team playing on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Merda and Napoli had an extra day to rest (actually TWO for Napoli). :rolleyes:

That's why this victory is even sweeter, fek off.
That was yesterday, sir

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lazio and Atalanta draw please

fiorentina win or draw vs Napoli please
You watching today?

There is a game at 11. I forget. Epl?

Status
Not open for further replies.