The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
It's different game in Bundesliga. I can probably score 10 goals there.
Whenever I hear/read shit like that, it reminds me of this video of nfl fans being invited to back such claims after they Twitted it “even I would have scored that”… and most of em don’t even have enough balance to walk straight

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is this cuck-ery???!!!

View attachment 26605

Get the fuck outta here with that beta mentality...

It'll be a tough game potentially, but we could also run riot and surprise folk; we've done it before lol.

Not taking anything for granted but we shouldn't fear anyone on Serie a, we should fear ourselves... We're our worst enemy!!!

Fuck Juve, bring it on... Absolutely no fear, get the 3, hold on to the top.

Forza Milan ♥️🖤♥️🖤
Are you a Sean Waltman fan or just happened to use the gif?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Bonaventura!!!!!

What a fucking player! Sinking Napoli, we love it.

Banter era legend, I love him. 🔥

Bring him back, get rid of Pobega, get him back

i would start him right now with us

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am surprised until now Pioli didn't realise he should play Pellegrino as LB backup instead of Bartesaghi. Bartesaghi has talent but he has to go on loan. Pellegrino is just more ready. It is better than playing Florenzi while he will just shoot all up to the stage.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Just had a really great nap and woke up to a Napoli loss.
This Birthday weekend is starting off well. :ibralol:

Pipedream but oshimen? Godfather cardinals can do it?

• Love It
Reactions: Ryo

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I am surprised until now Pioli didn't realise he should play Pellegrino as LB backup instead of Bartesaghi. Bartesaghi has talent but he has to go on loan. Pellegrino is just more ready. It is better than playing Florenzi while he will just shoot all up to the stage.
tbf we have no idea if pellegrino is ready. It’s a big leap from Argentina fodder team to Serie A title contender. He is prob closer to primavera level at this point.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I think this years transfer market was insanely good. Musah is good and has excellent understanding with Pulisic

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tbf we have no idea if pellegrino is ready. It’s a big leap from Argentina fodder team to Serie A title contender. He is prob closer to primavera level at this point.
Have to give him some minutes to see how he is doing. Adli case is exactly a typical example of how Pioli undermine some talent. There is a reason why Moncada suggest to buy him.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Good explanation.

I know people were pissed at the ref for the whistle on Leao at the end too but when he intend to whistle the ball didn’t go to Leao yet.

It was a difficult situation. I thought the VAR and Ref tried to be as fair as possible.

I didnt see this guy speaking when they didnt award a penalty to Giube

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this years transfer market was insanely good. Musah is good and has excellent understanding with Pulisic
Amazing scouting both in terms of the players qualities and how they fit into Piolisimo. I thought we would really struggle early and have to play catch up with a new system and 9 new players.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Amazing scouting both in terms of the players qualities and how they fit into Piolisimo. I thought we would really struggle early and have to play catch up with a new system and 9 new players.
Pioli needs a proper striker who can score and goal keep

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After what Pioli did with Adli, Thiaw and Kalulu I think we can all agree the man knows what he’s doing.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli needs a proper striker who can score and goal keep
I honestly am starting to think we need more of a false 9. My kingdom for Antoine Griezmann, Ashish :(

There is so little service to our CFs, there are times when it genuinely feels like we are playing with 10 men because the CF is completely invisible. Jovic on Saturday just couldn’t get near the ball, he actually had some nice holdup play in the second half when he finally got the ball AND he had one attempted volley on the box. Otherwise, just nothing.

Taremi was more of a creative CF, but I’m talking more of a genuine false 9 that can create for Leao, Chuk, Pulisic, Reijnders, RLC, Musah, and Theo and also arrive late for the cutbacks we love.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After what Pioli did with Adli, Thiaw and Kalulu I think we can all agree the man knows what he’s doing.
tenor.gif

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I can't stop watching those last 20 minutes, what a crazy match!
One of those special unforgettable moments. This is what football is about.

Captain America's goal, Mike's red and Giroud's incredible save. I never thought I'd ever see a Giroud masterclass as GK, holy shit, that save, he's my hero! I'm so glad I got to witness this match.

I love Milan!!!
I swear you're one of the only people here that has Giroud as their avi, and you opened that match thread for the first time. You're a blessing! Open more threads please :lol:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Why are you surprised?
He bench Adli for a year, and choose pobega instead..
He finally gave kalulu and thiaw chance when other CB is injured

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I honestly am starting to think we need more of a false 9. My kingdom for Antoine Griezmann, Ashish :(

There is so little service to our CFs, there are times when it genuinely feels like we are playing with 10 men because the CF is completely invisible. Jovic on Saturday just couldn’t get near the ball, he actually had some nice holdup play in the second half when he finally got the ball AND he had one attempted volley on the box. Otherwise, just nothing.

Taremi was more of a creative CF, but I’m talking more of a genuine false 9 that can create for Leao, Chuk, Pulisic, Reijnders, RLC, Musah, and Theo and also arrive late for the cutbacks we love.
Obviously you are correct for this 4-3-3 to work we need a 9 who plays like a 10 but busts his ass. For a split second I thought it was ante rebic :lol:

We need players to fight in the phone booth I think that’s why only rejindeers can operate in middle because he is smart and quick with his feet.

I think kaka of 2007 would be nice :o I don’t know who is available in the market

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are you surprised?
He bench Adli for a year, and choose pobega instead..
He finally gave kalulu and thiaw chance when other CB is injured
You are living in an alternate reality. Those players started playing when they were finally ready. Look at Adli now, he's a potential superstar in this team. We only have Pioli to thank for this.

Pellegrino is next in line.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously you are correct for this 4-3-3 to work we need a 9 who plays like a 10 but busts his ass. For a split second I thought it was ante rebic :lol:

We need players to fight in the phone booth I think that’s why only rejindeers can operate in middle because he is smart and quick with his feet.

I think kaka of 2007 would be nice :o I don’t know who is available in the market
RLC + Reinjders is an incredible duo behind the striker. Both can progress the ball but in different ways. Pulisic + RLC was looking like a really good partnership. Leao, Reijnders and Theo on the left is crazy good. We need a CF that can keep up, and eventually a better RB. We are almost at a level where we have the players and the squad to challenge consistently for the CL.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RLC + Reinjders is an incredible duo behind the striker. Both can progress the ball but in different ways. Pulisic + RLC was looking like a really good partnership. Leao, Reijnders and Theo on the left is crazy good. We need a CF that can keep up, and eventually a better RB. We are almost at a level where we have the players and the squad to challenge consistently for the CL.
you mean like winning championships league and increasing count on sleeves to 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.