The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you mean like winning championships league and increasing count on sleeves to 8?
0I2Gi8n.png

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
You fear Juve, I fear the enemy within... Read what I said better next time bro.

Look it's all love, mostly, I just don't get getting all worried about Juve and what they "might" do, when it's us that fuck things for ourselves...

Juve could be trouble, or they aren't but we still fuck it because, well Milan haha.

Let's positivity rain bro, we're beating Juve, no injuries in the international break, no Pioli brainfarts... It's going to be glorious!!!

#ToxicPositivityForce

If you'd knew me you'd know I'm the last one to fear anyone.

And if you weren't being dumb you'd not assume things. You were the one making the exact same posts as me, different wording, but you admitted yourself you have fear over Pioli fucking up. And that's exactly what I meant too, although I dont fear Pioli fucking up like you yourself do, but I am rather unsure of Piolis ability to play against bigger teams who play anti football and closing down spaces like Juve and inter do. You exposed yourself

So stop assuming things and stop coping with whatever insecurity you have mentioning others "beta mentality", "cuck-ery" and how often you have sex like a teenager who brags about it yet never have it, weirdo

Me making a pro juve post :lol:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Not that bad, actually...

To be honest..i had this feeling while watching the game. He has been invisible, yes but he didnt get a lot of balls that he could use. He had to drop and get some balls or even put up a fight for the ball. He had good moments..i would keep giving him minutes and i think he will improve

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You are living in an alternate reality. Those players started playing when they were finally ready. Look at Adli now, he's a potential superstar in this team. We only have Pioli to thank for this.

Pellegrino is next in line.
Yes. That's why I am not surprised Pellegrino will have his change on march 2024

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm very happy with being top in the league, but I think we should expect of this squad that we make it out of the CL group. So far our CL campaign has been lackluster. Those two games against PSG after the break is what it's all about, much more important than the Juve and Napoli fixtures, and two wins there would be incredible both as a showcasing of the club worldwide and as important points gained towards winning this hard group.

Dai.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

Guirassy - 13 goals in 7 games. Rumoured to have a release clause that becomes active in the summer of 17 mil GBP.​

Bundesliga top goalscorer last season had just 16 goals...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm very happy with being top in the league, but I think we should expect of this squad that we make it out of the CL group. So far our CL campaign has been lackluster. Those two games against PSG after the break is what it's all about, much more important than the Juve and Napoli fixtures, and two wins there would be incredible both as a showcasing of the club worldwide and as important points gained towards winning this hard group.

Dai.
But it hasn't been lackluster! We did MORE than enough to win both games. At the very least we should have 4 points. Sometimes things just don't go our way. Had we been lucky and gotten away with it, deserving to lose but scraping 2 points, then i'll agree it would have been lackluster. But of the 4 teams in the group, we were probably the ones that should be on top based on performances alone. Newcastle did nothing against us, and we did enough to have probably expected a win at Dortmund.

What more could we expect or ask for? The finishing was shit, but sometimes that happens. A deflection here, a badly timed block there and we'd all be here smiling at how we're top of the group with 6 points.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Another Piatek, be careful

Guirassy - 13 goals in 7 games. Rumoured to have a release clause that becomes active in the summer of 17 mil GBP.​

Bundesliga top goalscorer last season had just 16 goals.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You are living in an alternate reality. Those players started playing when they were finally ready. Look at Adli now, he's a potential superstar in this team. We only have Pioli to thank for this.

Pellegrino is next in line.
I like how this is both correct and exceptionally triggering to the sect that's been forming since New Year.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But it hasn't been lackluster! We did MORE than enough to win both games. At the very least we should have 4 points. Sometimes things just don't go our way. Had we been lucky and gotten away with it, deserving to lose but scraping 2 points, then i'll agree it would have been lackluster. But of the 4 teams in the group, we were probably the ones that should be on top based on performances alone. Newcastle did nothing against us, and we did enough to have probably expected a win at Dortmund.

What more could we expect or ask for? The finishing was shit, but sometimes that happens. A deflection here, a badly timed block there and we'd all be here smiling at how we're top of the group with 6 points.
I'm result-oriented. And we may live to regret those lacklustre results. But we also may not, which will make me happy.

To answer the bolded question: Converted chances.

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another Piatek, be careful
Agreed. The clause only becomes active in the summer. That's long enough to see if he maintains it.
From what I see, he's very tall - great feet and dribbling for his height and a calm finisher.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andrei Coubis was captain of the primavera last season? Now what? Retired? No club as far as I see.
U21 international too.

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
To be honest..i had this feeling while watching the game. He has been invisible, yes but he didnt get a lot of balls that he could use. He had to drop and get some balls or even put up a fight for the ball. He had good moments..i would keep giving him minutes and i think he will improve
Want him to succeed. Hope for a cuntish type striker that gives no shit and just barrels into position and shoots as hard as possible. A power forward if it's even possible.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Adli must be very likeable and humble guy. Imagine sitting bench for long time and apparently not complaining at all. There is so many cunts who would be toxic as hell in that situation.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
If you'd knew me you'd know I'm the last one to fear anyone.

And if you weren't being dumb you'd not assume things. You were the one making the exact same posts as me, different wording, but you admitted yourself you have fear over Pioli fucking up. And that's exactly what I meant too, although I dont fear Pioli fucking up like you yourself do, but I am rather unsure of Piolis ability to play against bigger teams who play anti football and closing down spaces like Juve and inter do. You exposed yourself

So stop assuming things and stop coping with whatever insecurity you have mentioning others "beta mentality", "cuck-ery" and how often you have sex like a teenager who brags about it yet never have it, weirdo

Me making a pro juve post :lol:
comeatmebr0.jpg

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
When will they decide how long Mike is suspended for his red card?

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
people really complaining that Kalulu wasn't integrated fast enough when he arrived in August having never played a minute of senior football and was starting matches by December?

we also didn't lose a single Serie A match in that August-December period so it's not like we were struggling without him

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelegrino called for aregentina nt?
I think @papaberlu clarified that he is only called up to train with the U23s, or something. Never heard of such an arrangement - he was in the name of called up first team nationals.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I honestly am starting to think we need more of a false 9. My kingdom for Antoine Griezmann, Ashish :(

There is so little service to our CFs, there are times when it genuinely feels like we are playing with 10 men because the CF is completely invisible. Jovic on Saturday just couldn’t get near the ball, he actually had some nice holdup play in the second half when he finally got the ball AND he had one attempted volley on the box. Otherwise, just nothing.

Taremi was more of a creative CF, but I’m talking more of a genuine false 9 that can create for Leao, Chuk, Pulisic, Reijnders, RLC, Musah, and Theo and also arrive late for the cutbacks we love.
If there's anyone who could do it, it's probably this man.

1696839504331.png

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I'm result-oriented. And we may live to regret those lacklustre results. But we also may not, which will make me happy.

To answer the bolded question: Converted chances.
We've shown in large parts of the past 2.5 seasons that we suffer from not taking chances, and worse sometimes not even making chances.

I think most can agree we've watched some terrible and frustrating performances from this team in recent years... But also seen some glorious games.

We've missed players that's can create, and a striker that we can rely on... That combination makes for some frustrating times.

A lack of consistency and options from the bench hasn't helped but I think we can be hopeful that we're not far away from seeing more goals. A reliable striker would really help lol.

As a results guy, the results this year have been mostly good but that paints over games we've had loads of chances but not taken them... Or huffed and puffed at teams but lacked the killer pass or taken the shot.

I'm hopeful we'll see continued output from Puli, Okafor getting more minutes and integrating more, and if Leao can get into some sort of groove, hopefully the victories will be steady and comfortable at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.