The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, try put pioli in charge of madrid, he will win them champions league
yeah-sure-sarcastic.gif
Oh right I forget, we are trying to win the CL.

My fault, carry on

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli doesnt know how to play without Leao.
Pulisic is good player but tonight he had 5 dribble attempts 0 succesfull.

Both our wingers are not fast with the ball like Leao, he run through 2-3 players and create a chance, also he is market by more players which allow the other side to be more free.

You saw Theo tonight didnt make a single run because of no space, with Leao on that side its different.

Im not saying Pulisic is a bad player, i dont blame him but for that type of winger that game doesnt suit him,you cant expect him to dribble past 2-3 players, 0 ideas how to attack. There were many time when he had the ball and hold it for few seconds and everyone was staying on their position, no off ball movements.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
A message the fans: “It’s difficult to find the words, I don’t think the fans need my words. We have to do better.” Pioli
For once he chose to just stfu. What a nightmare we're in

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If they don't fire Pioli now, it's obvious this ownership has no UCL ambitions which is pretty fucking embarrassing. Do they know this is AC Milan, not some fucking Fiorentina or Roma.
They have ambition
But dumb enough to realized they have no knowledged nor ability

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli doesnt know how to play without Leao.
Pulisic is good player but tonight he had 5 dribble attempts 0 succesfull.

Both our wingers are not fast with the ball like Leao, he run through 2-3 players and create a chance, also he is market by more players which allow the other side to be more free.

You saw Theo tonight didnt make a single run because of no space, with Leao on that side its different.

Im not saying Pulisic is a bad player, i dont blame him but for that type of winger that game doesnt suit him,you cant expect him to dribble past 2-3 players, 0 ideas how to attack. There were many time when he had the ball and hold it for few seconds and everyone was staying on their position, no off ball movements.
That is way, passing, position indah and and movement is better gameplay
You do not need fast player to do that

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ac Milan is similar to olden tribal times where old people carry the most weight and responsibilities
We’ve regressed back to Berlu days :lol:

But hey at least we aren’t pissing money down the drain like with Bertolacci, Luiz Adriano, Lapadula, Matri :proud:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Nah man absolutely not.

I get the sentiment, but we still realistically can hit the bare minimum objective.

Idk man I’m just so done with this bald fraud and his butchers

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It’ll be better for us to drop out of the CL and let inter go further. They are guaranteed to advanced to the knockout rounds. We need to take advantage of playing less matches. Inter and napoli will continue to rack up coefficient points. We’re currently not in a position to worry about that. The league should be our only priority. We should even tank the Coppa this season. Put all our chips in the league.

I don’t know who will partner Tomori at the back. Maybe krunic again but he was terrible at cb today. Maybe Calabria at cb and florenzi at rb, that would be better imo. We need to grind out results in this do or die period.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
But, but, but, was Dortmund not bundesfodder that we were going to wipe the floor with easily? :lol:
why is it always that we have to react instead of being pro-active. What is going on now, was predicted in summer 2022 and definitely in summer 2023, and yet... How can anyone here still be surprised about this situation lol?? Bunch of amateurs in control of management.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’ll be better for us to drop out of the CL and let inter go further. They are guaranteed to advanced to the knockout rounds. We need to take advantage of playing less matches. Inter and napoli will continue to rack up coefficient points. We’re currently not in a position to worry about that. The league should be our only priority. We should even tank the Coppa this season. Put all our chips in the league.

I don’t know who will partner Tomori at the back. Maybe krunic again but he was terrible at cb today. Maybe Calabria at cb and florenzi at rb, that would be better imo. We need to grind out results in this do or die period.
Who knows, maybe they bite the bullet and overpay for someone like Dragusin in January.

I doubt it though.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk man I’m just so done with this bald fraud and his butchers
I was super on-board with sacking Allegri. That...didn't turn out well, but at least it can be explained with the fact that we were trying to hit on the "next Conte" by trying out Seedorf and Pippo.

I was a bit iffy on firing Miha...sure enough any chances we had went completely down the drain (which is why calling for Abate is baffling to me).

I was definitely iffy on Giampaolo. But I was told he had innovative tactics and which even got a video on Tifovideo, is the "next Sacchi", and between him and Pioli's first season we finished further away from Top 4 than Rino did the season before.

Call me a pussy, devil's advocate, contrarian or whatever but I've had enough samples of thinking replacing one person would somehow fix all the underlying issues.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was super on-board with sacking Allegri. That...didn't turn out well, but at least it can be explained with the fact that we were trying to hit on the "next Conte" by trying out Seedorf and Pippo.

I was a bit iffy on firing Miha...sure enough any chances we had went completely down the drain (which is why calling for Abate is baffling to me).

I was definitely iffy on Giampaolo. But I was told he had innovative tactics and which even got a video on Tifovideo, is the "next Sacchi", and between him and Pioli's first season we finished further away from Top 4 than Rino did the season before.

Call me a pussy, devil's advocate, contrarian or whatever but I've had enough samples of thinking replacing one person would somehow fix all the underlying issues.
The silver lining is that our squad is much better than in any of those examples.

A better manager, new fitness staff, and proper training techniques would improve the team tremendously even if it only meant us having as many injuries as our rivals, not literally double.

I do believe there is still a positive long-term outlook, but the time has come to clean house and move on from the Pioli era.