Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Tom said "players"
Top stars is what u wrote

Vidic was no top star

And no top star took a payout to go play in that dump. Sounds harsh but why would you.

Infact United lost out on signings for that very reason because they were too cheap to pay the top dollar.

Batistuta is one example of a player who openly mentioned this.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Batistuta wanted a lot

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan didn't let go of Ouédraogo. The policy of the Rossoneri club remains quite clear: to find young talents around the world thanks to the skills of Moncada and D'Ottavio. The talented central midfielder born in 2006 from Schalke 04, the club from which Milan took Malick Thiaw in the summer of 2022, is considered a profile with a certain future. After following him for two years, the Rossoneri management took action on Assan.

NEW CONTACTS - Ouédraogo has similar characteristics to Loftus-Cheek: imposing physique, good at insertions and handling the ball at his feet. Milan has reconnected with the agents to understand what the intentions are for next season. Moncada is evaluating the costs of the possible operation to decide on a strategy for next summer.

BETWEEN CLAUSE AND COMPETITION - In the contract that binds Ouédraogo to Schalke 04 there is a termination clause which will be active starting next summer, Milan aims to obtain a discount. A mission that promises to be complicated considering that the player is followed in Italy by Inter and, above all, Napoli while in Germany there are Bayern Munich, Eintracht Frankfurt, Leipzig and Bayer Leverkusen. The Rossoneri's willingness to try is there, the contacts are alive. Moncada wants Ouédraogo…

Longo also said Milan is ready to begin negotiations for Wolfsburg CB Maxence Lacroix.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Best Milan coach ever
Pls stay forever

170px-Stefano_Pioli_2012.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Silvio did this with Sheva and Kaka

Nobody was jumping up for Ibra. Clubs were probably weary of getting scammed again but ironically Ibra had far more left in his tank than the others
Sheva the dick wanted his kids to learn English, :b: begged him to stay... Kaka he actively kicked out

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
So Pioli has reached a UCL semis with a gk who concedes 8 goals in a Saudi League match? :proud:
I think Pioli needs to go, but (with all his flaws) he accomplished a lot with what he had to work with (especially last season). That's why I do not understand the hate.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Oh lol i just read that pioli is probably going to stay.

Greeeaaaaat.

Motta ship shinked already?

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Suma said Lacroix and Zirkzee might happen but Zirkzee cost a lot, Camarda wants to stay but we need to find a financial agreement

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
get used to it bud .. Padre is here to stay
Most likely. That said, if they are planning to sack him, now is not the time to talk about it (as it would disrupt what is left of the season). So I still hold some hope.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't have good feeling about Zirkzee. Cost a lot, still relatively unproven. I don't even know if Sesko or Gyökeres are available, but if they cost roughly the same as Zirkzee, I'd get one of them

Pioli staying would be kind of let down. Don't hate him or anything, just don't want to see him in Milan anymore.