Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Oh well let us all rejoice at Onana messing up for Utd

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Gazzetta write

For the club there is no proof that it is the work of the coach, and above all the loads of the technical staff, that affects the number of injuries. However, it was considered disproportionate enough to deserve further investigation by the managment

drive-50cent.gif

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Carlo is greatest coach of all time at this point. He's never been reliant on a single player in his entire career.
He’s been just as reliant as Pep has. Pep has only won the CL with the best player in world on his team?
Well so has Carlo:
03 - Sheva
07 - Kaká
13 - CR7
22 - Benzema

Carlo is a great but not the greatest. Everyone and their grandma knows it and so do the Carlo fanboys deep down.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Their revenues in the next two years will still be higher than ours. Until we get the stadium, it will be like that, with them always slightly higher than us, sometimes a LOT higher depending on how well they sell.

Their costs and debt are shockingly high though, and that's the problem. No matter how well they do (and they're doing really well!) in terms of sporting performance and revenues, they just can't keep up. After a CL final, they lost 80m even though they sold players for a 100m profit. That's insane. Their debt is making all credible buyers run away. Zhang has the oaktree loan he needs to refinance in this climate. He has his own personal financial issues that he's ignoring. It's all going to come home to roost someday. Marotta has been doing an incredible job keeping the train rolling full speed ahead, but we all know that they're about to fall off a cliff. Anyone that can understand even basic math and sees their numbers accepts this as a fact. They need to do really painful sales just to keep the lights on, and that doesn't even come close to balancing their books or reducing their debt financing costs. They're nowhere near as close to getting stadium approval as we are. Long term, we're in a much better place.

I know I keep saying this over and over again and it sounds ridiculous these days, but in a few years Milan will be a lot different than Inter and even Juve. We will be the dominant force in every sense of the word. It's only a matter of time.
That's all true, but they have been whooping our ass for years. Even during our Scudetto season we barely finished above them. They've been consistently better for nearly 10 years (we finished above them twice for the past 10 years). If Gerry is even remotely serious he should step up in the summer and show some real intent. A serious coach and 2-3 starters should be the least we do in the summer.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
People act as if pioli is the highest paid manager. His wages are only just higher than what smaller clubs are paying managers. Rudi Garcia got fired and made only1M less

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta write

For the club there is no proof that it is the work of the coach, and above all the loads of the technical staff, that affects the number of injuries. However, it was considered disproportionate enough to deserve further investigation by the managment
That's just what they said to the press. No way in hell a company that relies so heavily on stats and data considers that crapioli and his besties are not the reason for this amount of injuries. We're talking about a company that has been part of the sports world for many years in different sports.
Toulouse currently have 1 injured player.
Then they see this
Capture.PNG
And say to themselves: 'there's nothing odd here, just pure bad luck that happens every season at this exact same period and the injuries are always of this type'

True story

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's just what they said to the press. No way in hell a company that relies so heavily on stats and data considers that crapioli and his besties are not the reason for this amount of injuries. We're talking about a company that has been part of the sports world for many years in different sports.
Then they see this
View attachment 28295
And say to themselves: 'there's nothing odd here, just pure bad luck that happens every season at this exact same period and the injuries are always of this type'

True story
They are not saying that there are no injuries, they say there is no proof that it is Pioli. From that statement it seems to me that they investigate the situation in different directions which is the right thing to do.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter showed us up again. 0 3 down away from home and got a draw with mostly their seconrmd team. If that was us it would be 6 or 7. Why? Cos our guys have no fighting spirit or belief. They fall off in the second half like lemmings. Its a disgrace.

How can you keep a coach who is doing this week in week out? How can you confirm him after rubbish wins. Its a joke and i am so tired of it

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Then they see this
View attachment 28295

True story

I too think this is more their way of putting the blame on the coach while not making him publicly the process... not as long as he's still in his coaching chair. There's nothing to be gained from more turmoil right now.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
From what I hear his injury sounds similar to Kalulus. In that case, two months would be little. I fear it's gonna be much much longer.
Thiaw tore his hamstring muscle, Kalulu tore his rectus de femoris tendon (top of thigh on the front)

But yeah, I expect Thiaw to be out 3-4 months. Hamstrings can also be recurring if not managed properly

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Thiaw will be fully fit in MArch. Hey - ho...

Also Milan lost 100mln compared to last seasons CL. I consider we are out, no way we go through.
PLUS we lost money from the club WC.

So now Scaroni can go f himself with Pioli and Furlani and they can cry in the interwiews a bit more about the budget and books.
Dilletants who thought too much of themselves but - unfortunatelly for us Milanisti - reality struck hard!

Im not loving it, but in coming years I expect an Arsenal - like Milan. A team that takes care of its budget, aims at top 4 and builds a stadium. Then pary to calcio God Red Shit finnally sells Milan to real owners.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
@Master Smurf football is fucked . Slow horses season 3 is out and first few minutes are gloriously shot in Istanbul.

Edit:
Shit they are filming in the stadium where Carlo choked biggest dick and lost our 8th cl
Yeah I watched last night

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Since our actual season is such a shitshow, at least us mercato connoiseurs have a CB signing to enjoy.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiaw will be fully fit in MArch. Hey - ho...

Also Milan lost 100mln compared to last seasons CL. I consider we are out, no way we go through.
PLUS we lost money from the club WC.

So now Scaroni can go f himself with Pioli and Furlani and they can cry in the interwiews a bit more about the budget and books.
Dilletants who thought too much of themselves but - unfortunatelly for us Milanisti - reality struck hard!

Im not loving it, but in coming years I expect an Arsenal - like Milan. A team that takes care of its budget, aims at top 4 and builds a stadium. Then pary to calcio God Red Shit finnally sells Milan to real owners.
Please don’t take TMW math as correct. We didn’t lose 100m compared to last season, unless you’re including World Cup money

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where are you getting this from? This is so wrong.

We get at least 44m just for participating (15m basic fee, 14m market pool, 15m historic ranking). Then we get a bonus for wins and draws (we fucked up with this, barely getting 5m) and then we have the three home games gate receipts (around 8m a game, conservatively).

So far that's 73m. I guess the closest number to 23m is the combined gate receipts of the 3 home games (estimated at 24m). If that's the case then yeah, we made more last season with 3 more home games which probably made us a bit more than double that amount. We also got the prize bonus all the way up to semi finals which add up to another 32m. In total we made around 130m.

The drop from last season in total is around 60m. It's a lot, but it's not 100m like some people are suggesting. And we definitely made a lot more than 23m from the CL this season, no matter how you define it.

The fact is that we overperformed last season and underperformed this year. As of now i'd say the preseason expectation is for us to get to the QF. That would mean we make close to 110m in total from our CL participation. That means we underperformed this season by 37m, and overperformed last year by around 23m. It's a big swing, but it's not catastrophic at all. Tonali sale is going to more than make up the difference, but the big loss is the fact that we won't be in the club world cup. That's a huge missed opportunity.

I read it from here yesterday, why they say the difference exceeds 90m ?

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score

Yeah that’s including club World Cup. You could say we lost 90m potential income, but not 90m relative to last year.

It’s still shitty though

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Maybe Gerry looks at this and realizes that he needs a team that is good enough to get out or the groups, consistently, regardless of the difficulty of the group (or, whatever the format will be next year).

Trying to finesse a top 4 and hoping for an easy group puts his financial Scudetto more at risk than say, adding a CF that would cost 15m a year in wages and amortization

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Gerry looks at this and realizes that he needs a team that is good enough to get out or the groups, consistently, regardless of the difficulty of the group (or, whatever the format will be next year).

Trying to finesse a top 4 and hoping for an easy group puts his financial Scudetto more at risk than say, adding a CF that would cost 15m a year in wages and amortization

We are under settlement agreement untill 25/26 which includes 13m revenue witheld from international game earnings which we only get if we stick to the conditions.

Also 15m pa pays for a 50m CF signing I‘d say, thats unfortunately not even that much for that position.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They’re wrong. They’re not considering the market pool and the historical fee. Those two bring 30m.