MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Better than any report by a shit Italian paper
MyAss

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
A write up on Juan Miranda. I think there’s a chance he’s also being brought in as a medium term Theo replacement if we chose to sell him

what do you mean? we dont have a vice-theo. it makes perfect sense to bring in a backup lb

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
meanwhile pepinho this year after a 240m summer transfer fees:

lol-funny.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are correct sir. Nothing would have been any different, which is why I find it a little funny that Maldini chose to speak out at this time so self-righteously. If anything, we may have been worse off had Tonali stayed (although he was none the wiser to be fair).
funniest thing is Maldini defenders unironically point out how none of the new signings are hitting the ground running

Just like how Leao and Bennacer were off the ground running in December 2019 :lol:

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Leao trained with the team for the first part of the training, Kjaer did not train with the team. On Milannews they say Tomori Theo CB and Simic on the bench

Last edited:

rossoner03

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In theory, for the remaining 2023 Serie A games, with a healthy squad results can be at maximum 12pt:

A atalanta
H monza
A Salernitana
H Sassuolo

Newcastle game is now relatively important only if we win.....but could be a morale bonus/drop for what is coming

January 2024 doesn't look bad either.....BUT statistically speaking could get very worse

1701954157174.png

Graeco

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In theory, for the remaining 2023 Serie A games, with a healthy squad results can be at maximum 12pt:

A atalanta
H monza
A Salernitana
H Sassuolo

Newcastle game is now relatively important only if we win.....but could be a morale bonus/drop for what is coming

January 2024 doesn't look bad either.....BUT statistically speaking could get very worse

View attachment 28514
Following the Udinese and Lecce performances, I’ve - unfortunately - stopped thinking there are easy patches in our schedule.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao trained with the team for the first part of the training, Kjaer did not train with the team. On Milannews they say Tomori Theo CB and Simic on the benc
Crapioli is calling up Traore, Camarda, Simic, Bartesaghi knowing damn well that he is not going to give them any decent minutes only to weaken the Primavera and make Abate look bad

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Hey @Deep Fried Pizza & Chips. I found a new sign for your bar. I'll sell it for the finest whiskey you have.

View attachment 28510
Oh the spelling... Speaking of kilts! I wore a kilt to the SS and I'm really not sure they were ready for a face tattooed guy in a plain black kilt!!!

You could see so much confusion lol... 2023, so is that a pretty masculine guy in a skirt, that doesn't identify as a girl?

And it's fucking winter in Milan, are his nuts not freezing?

Is that a hairy girl with face tattoos and a Very manly swagger to his walk?

Fuck, does noe compute haha... So funny 🤣🤣 🤣

Obviously I'm now ALWAYS going to wear a kilt to games just to fuck with folk, as well as show I'm a proud Scot!

Maybe sell it to the SS so I have my own toilet though? That could be handy haha?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
funniest thing is Maldini defenders unironically point out how none of the new signings are hitting the ground running

Just like how Leao and Bennacer were off the ground running in December 2019 :lol:
4ea.gif

Right which Maldini sympathist isn't able to see Pulisic, Deers, Musah and RLC have added something to our team?

Who, come on???

That's weak Curu lol... The teams way better and more functional, with more quality depth. The issue is injuries, Pioli, and the team is underperforming.

This isn't a Maldini issue haha... Names and I'll have a word with them for you thanks ✌️

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Jesus fucking christ :lol: Dudes being dudes I guess.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 28515

Right which Maldini sympathist isn't able to see Pulisic, Deers, Musah and RLC have added something to our team?

Who, come on???

That's weak Curu lol... The teams way better and more functional, with more quality depth. The issue is injuries, Pioli, and the team is underperforming.

This isn't a Maldini issue haha... Names and I'll have a word with them for you thanks ✌️

So then, new sporting management is good with transfers / team building and they just have to get rid of Pioli and get a good coach and improved medical team??

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So then, new sporting management is good with transfers / team building and they just have to get rid of Pioli and get a good coach and improved medical team??
They've been a disruptive force on the sporting side also I think it's fair to say?

Doubled down on Pioli?

Who got some of what he wanted, but hasn't delivered.

Several players could have been Maldini picks.

We've signed some players that haven't truly shown up yet?

Our injury issue has gotten worse and obviously not addressed despite @MarioReality saying we were overhauling it.

We didn't address the glaring issue of starting striker?

So far all the good there is bad... Like with any management team, Maldini's included!

comeatmebr0.jpg

😘✌️

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Once we secure the stadium then the club will have instantly raised its valuation. If Gerry doesn’t want to stick around long term then that point is a good exit window.
Correct - but that is the fear many of us had when he took over, that he was going to do very little and essentially just flip the club.
The constant looking for investment and player sale to fund market seems to confirm that.

If true then more than ever we have to hope for the stadium to get moving and not just be a far off dream.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct - but that is the fear many of us had when he took over, that he was going to do very little and essentially just flip the club.
The constant looking for investment and player sale to fund market seems to confirm that.

If true then more than ever we have to hope for the stadium to get moving and not just be a far off dream.
Last 2 years we spent a total negative balance of around 100m on the market, there are very few clubs that spend in that way. I mean we also have more catching up to do, but we really cannot complain about our annual unconditional 50m so far. Even Man City isn't spending much more in terms of balance the last couple of years.

That's why I also believe that a problem between Maldini and the owners might have been his buy and hold approach. Sales + 50m has the potential to be a much more powerful lever than basically only spending the 50m and holding on to the players.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If he can pull off the stadium, in this rigid and stubborn political environment, he's a fucking hero.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In this morning's edition of La Verità, the indiscretion is reported according to which Gerry Cardinale, is looking for investors, especially linked to the Arab world, to repay the vendor loan of approximately 550 million euros. According to La Verità, the Singer family would have requested an acceleration of repayment of the loan which was to be paid, according to the agreements, in August 2025, including interest. Cardinale and Furlani are often traveling in the Middle East: looking for investors who can contribute to the investment.

Cardinale still has big plans for Milan, not only on the pitch but also off it. He knows perfectly well that today's club is worth much less than what it could be worth with a proprietary stadium: for this reason he is pushing hard on the San Donato plant which, however, will hardly be seen before 2028. Even the stadium objective, therefore, has triggered this hunt for the minority shareholder, since between the vendor loan and the project in San Donato, Cardinale is looking for around a billion

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In this morning's edition of La Verità, the indiscretion is reported according to which Gerry Cardinale, is looking for investors, especially linked to the Arab world, to repay the vendor loan of approximately 550 million euros. According to La Verità, the Singer family would have requested an acceleration of repayment of the loan which was to be paid, according to the agreements, in August 2025, including interest. Cardinale and Furlani are often traveling in the Middle East: looking for investors who can contribute to the investment.

Cardinale still has big plans for Milan, not only on the pitch but also off it. He knows perfectly well that today's club is worth much less than what it could be worth with a proprietary stadium: for this reason he is pushing hard on the San Donato plant which, however, will hardly be seen before 2028. Even the stadium objective, therefore, has triggered this hunt for the minority shareholder, since between the vendor loan and the project in San Donato, Cardinale is looking for around a billion
Lots and lots of smoke, let's see what the fire brings...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If he gets the stadium done and fucks off, isn’t that a successful era? Short and extremely effective.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They've been a disruptive force on the sporting side also I think it's fair to say?

Doubled down on Pioli?

Who got some of what he wanted, but hasn't delivered.

Several players could have been Maldini picks.

We've signed some players that haven't truly shown up yet?

Our injury issue has gotten worse and obviously not addressed despite @MarioReality saying we were overhauling it.

We didn't address the glaring issue of starting striker?

So far all the good there is bad... Like with any management team, Maldini's included!

View attachment 28518

😘✌️

Isn't not buying a new starting striker got to do with RB being cheap and not giving enough funds for the mercato? How does Maldini help with that?

How is that Moncada's fault? Which mercato in the last few seasons gave multiple new players who made a big positive impact right in their 1st season at Milan?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You tell me when there is an additional 100M per season on our revenue stream :)
It's all subjective, Gerry for me ultimately gets what he wanted, which he's allowed too... But sporting wise we're not any better, which is what care about bro.

That's not difficult to understand or see... Fair play to the greedy twat, but I want to see Milan moving forward and long-term security and stability.

Current it's a lot of it's and buts and it'll happen soons...

Schedule