The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

delira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo
Imagine fanboying over furlani and Moncada, guys not even known to Milan fans a few years ago... Certainly not with any longterm links to the club.

As I said earlier, people seam so support the management team more than the players playing lol

3 hours till game time and we're still talking shit about Maldini, good job guys haha ✌️
Idc about anyone but the club
he didnt took a shit on the club, he shat on the current management for the way they acted up.
well deserved
he talked shit on the club litterally at the worst moment just to prove his point
+ y'all seems to forget HE ALREADY DID THAT AS A PLAYER
striscione_maldini_curva_milan_-571572636.jpg

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
SuperMax is our only hope of preventing inter 2nd star
first Rubentus red card this season, LFG Empoli!!!
tenor.gif

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I fully support this management because I really want this club to succeed. Im not getting the same vibe from some people here.

I love Maldini for what he did as a player and also SD but thinking and supporting Maldini now does fuck all for the club.

Wishing Furlani fails means wishing the club fails.

I even want Pioli to win even if I think its time for him to go.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Rafael "The next Thierry Henry :proud:" Leao in his 5th Serie A season = 3G/5A = G/A every 165 minutes.

Charles "Flop of the century :fp:" De Ketelaere in his 2nd Serie A season = 3G/6A = G/A every 121 minutes.
Now this is selective.. if we're going by the label "flop of the century", we'd simply point to his 22/23 season, where he scored less goals than Ballo-Toure and Gabbia. Regardless, we could've negotiated a better deal with Atalanta with either a higher sell on %, numbers closer to what we paid to Brugge .. or simply no option to buy, so we could start an auction around Europe.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I fully support this management because I really want this club to succeed. Im not getting the same vibe from some people here.

I love Maldini for what he did as a player and also SD but thinking and supporting Maldini now does fuck all for the club.

Wishing Furlani fails means wishing the club fails.

I even want Pioli to win even if I think its time for him to go.
Agree with most of that bro... I want to see a successful Milan.

I've said I'd love nothing more than for Pioli to somehow mastermind an EL triumph and #20 against the odds...

I asked @papaberlu earlier who wants furlani to actually fail?

Thinking the guys a bit of an idiot, and not supporting him doesn't mean we want him or management to fail.

1 hour 40 till kick off of folk are still talking Maldini... If this was twitter or whatever it's called #Maldini would trend weekly lol.

Supporting and bashing Maldini at this pointed is muted with so much failure this season, yet with so much hope...

We should all down fucking weapons till June lol ✌️

But; as long as pointless shots are fired, I'll keep volleying them back x

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini as a player:
View attachment 29745

Maldini as a director:

Leao, Theo, Bennacer, Kjaer, Ibra, Rebic, Tonali, Kalulu, Tomori, Maignan, Adli, Diaz, Giroud, Florenzi, Thiaw. Selling Cutrone, Piatek, Paqueta, Suso at a decent price. Ending our 6 year long banter era by creating a team fans could be excited about for years to come. A young and successful core, that lead to 19th, our first scudetto in 8 years, and playing CL semi after 15 years. An exciting team which performed on the pitch, making us relevant after years and years of suffering. All the hard work Gazidis did with making so much sponsors and skyrocketing our revenues were possible because the team created a buzz.

Did he make mistakes? Yes, absolutely. His last transfer window was piss poor. No question about it.

Kessie, Donnarumma, Cuckoldoglu, Romagnoli... Ohh how many times I have heard it... Are you really creaming about a guy that was able to betray his club and go to its biggest rival because of 0.5m euro salary increase? After everything the club did to him, how patient we fans were... Or a guy that we wanted to keep, but every time we matched his demands, he requested more and more? Or a guy that was one of us, raised by us, gave him the chance to be a starter at 16 years old, bought his stupid ass brother, gave him the highest salary for a GK, and still we were treated as shit? Or are you still fuming about the new Acerbi??

I like RnB, but honestly, the last couple of pages were hard to read as a Milan fan. You guys should be ashamed to talk about our biggest legend in such a disrespectful way.
You're not alone.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do you calculate 10 points above?
If ladri win and we win, we're still 7 points behind them.
And Ladri meet Merda next week.
Juve and Milan are one this season.

I trust Allegri to deny Inter the second star.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Idc about anyone but the club

he talked shit on the club litterally at the worst moment just to prove his point
+ y'all seems to forget HE ALREADY DID THAT AS A PLAYER
View attachment 29752
Or it's a guy, who spent an entire career at a club, supported them as a boy, and was part of a legacy showing his feelings, that he's human.

Maybe he should have shut up, maybe the Curva could have shut up, maybe the media shouldn't have been fed probable BS stories after his sacking...

But again I say, I prefer to remember his wins rather than losses... But I acknowledge and identify his losses!!!

Forza Milan and Forza Maldini... I'm pretty sure most folk buried hatchets and build bridges?

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Now this is selective.. if we're going by the label "flop of the century", we'd simply point to his 22/23 season, where he scored less goals than Ballo-Toure and Gabbia. Regardless, we could've negotiated a better deal with Atalanta with either a higher sell on %, numbers closer to what we paid to Brugge .. or simply no option to buy, so we could start an auction around Europe.
Obvoiusly.

My point was, how can you support/hype one player and trash another when the latter is performing better.

Everyone has written CDK off with only one season with that bald fraud.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Imagine Pioli move to Tottenham and win title

Spurs will rename the stadium after him

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bald nazi 1:1
I honestly hope Juve draw and Inter draw tomorrow...

Folk wanting Juve to win the league have forgotten if we finish about Juve and Inter, we get the #20.

I'd rather Juve with the title than inter, but we're not dead yet guys ✌️

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Obvoiusly.

My point was, how can you support/hype one player and trash another when the latter is performing better.

Everyone has written CDK off with only one season with that bald fraud.
Given how the other new signings seamlessly have settled in this summer, I'd make a case for blaming the player per se, not the coach ..

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I honestly hope Juve draw and Inter draw tomorrow...

Folk wanting Juve to win the league have forgotten if we finish about Juve and Inter, we get the #20.

I'd rather Juve with the title than inter, but we're not dead yet guys ✌️
i want us to finish as high as possible, preferably win the scudetto of course

however if we don't win, i would still prefer us to finish 2nd instead of 3rd

in that case i don't give a flying fuck whether inter, juve or atalanta wins it

i don’t get this whole obsession about the second star. when juve dominated the league for 10 years, nobody cared about this stuff

Schedule