The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
He hasn't conceded a single interview to any milanista... but he goes at the "PoretCast"

Giacomo Poretti is a merda fan comedian, first on the right
AldoGiovanniGiacomo2015.jpg

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
…or for our captain america:proud:

yeah chuck has been underwhelming so far but on the other hand pulisic is performing much better than expected and a clear upgrade to the two dimwitted RW

with 10 new arrivals, it was always to be expected that some would flop

pulisic and chuck both cost 20m. one is not worth the price tag so far, the other is looking more and more like a bargain

you win some, you lose some
the only argument against pulisic was his injury history, and many (me included) hoped he would find his dortmund form again.
so far he missed month and a half and we're only in november.
also, he had a great impact when coming in but it's not like he produces dybala esque dominance in terms of influence and stat contribution.

i also remind you that we're in the pioli age and mike maignan, a gk!!! with no injury history had the luck to be out for months here. even players who are previously clean somehow find injuries here.

what doesn't help is that captain america's sub was bought for 20 million, under an algorithm who apperantly didn't compute the fact that he's not ready for those levels, with barely any positive contribution even in a weaker La Liga.
and unlike in the Okafor case, one could hardly say that pioli ruins him. pioli benches okafor after good games for the tree, while chuk actually integrates slowly and even gets full matches to show his worth- so far without any upside.

if it was a freebie romero style, that would be fine. a 20 million euro player isn't someone who's suppoused to bring in anonymity to the pitch- that's messias/salad caliber players.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Padre would probably instruct messi to help krunic in the mid.

Also he would unbalance the team becuase he offer nothing defensively and we have that on the left so its probably better we dodged that bullet.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
the only argument against pulisic was his injury history, and many (me included) hoped he would find his dortmund form again.
also, he had a great impact when coming in but it's not like he produces dybala esque dominance in terms of influence and stat contribution.

i also remind you that we're in the pioli age and mike maignan, a gk!!! with no injury history had the luck to be out for months here. even players who are previously clean somehow find injuries here.

what doesn't help is that captain america's sub was bought for 20 million, under an algorithm who apperantly didn't compute the fact that he's not ready for those levels, with barely any positive contribution even in a weaker La Liga.
and unlike in the Okafor case, one could hardly say that pioli ruins him. pioli benches okafor after good games for the tree, while chuk actually integrates slowly and even gets full matches to show his worth- so far without any upside.

if it was a freebie romero style, that would be fine. a 20 million euro player isn't someone who's suppoused to bring in anonymity to the pitch- that's messias/salad caliber players.
F7A9F8C3-A617-403C-8DED-BA53C429856C.jpeg

166D7F1A-F72A-46DB-8826-A3022D29B0DF.jpeg
Chuk hasn’t played 90 minutes a single game so far. The most he’s played is 79’ which was against Lecce. Okafor played 80 minutes in that game + he played the full 90 against Cagliari.
Chuk hasn’t impressed by any stretch of the imagination, but saying that he’s been offered continuity and Okafor hasn’t is simply false.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
people still crying about an addict gambler that could've cost us a whole mercato had he stayed :lol:

good lord

Yeah we are doing really well now right?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
View attachment 28074

View attachment 28075
Chuk hasn’t played 90 minutes a single game so far. The most he’s played is 79’ which was against Lecce. Okafor played 80 minutes in that game + he played the full 90 against Cagliari.
Chuk hasn’t impressed by any stretch of the imagination, but saying that he’s been offered continuity and Okafor hasn’t is simply false.
1700722893784.png

have you bothered to take a look at their respective injury periods?
okafor was out for a few days, while chuk was for almost a month.
surely both aren't comparable in terms of availability.

okafor has impressed with a goal against cagliari and lazio as cf, the bald genius placed him at LW the next game when jovic was in the starting lineup, and completly benched him against juve.
for a young striker consistency, form and momentum are maybe the greatest attributes when it comes to confidence and build, and the bald idiot prefers the tree or a washed up serie-c jovic instead.
beyond me as to why.

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

I miss Paolo.

Felt so proud at him being our director. The CDK flop and his differences with management were what they were, but if I could design my Milan it would have Paolo as director.

why you do this to us dear paolo, we're here trying to defend your name 😢

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gazzetta write we go for David in January we have decided David is the guy. Guirassy is the alternative

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 28076

have to bothered to take a look at their respective injury periods?
okafor was out for a few days, while chuk was for almost a month.
surely both aren't comparable in terms of availability.

okafor has impressed with a goal against cagliari and lazio as cf, the bald genius placed him at LW the next game when jovic was in the starting lineup, and completly benched him against juve.
for a young striker consistency, form and momentum are maybe the greatest attributes when it comes to confidence and build, and the bald idiot prefers the tree or a washed up serie-c jovic instead.
beyond me as to why.
I’m not defending Pioli or his decisions. I just think people have given up hope on Chuk a little prematurely.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Oh how we quickly forget

The other side of the coin is sending away two dimwitted RW for the disappearing Nigerian transfer centerpiece
Moncada fell for the Nigerian prince scam..
And we had such high hopes for the human algorithm

That's even including Villarreal's president mocking us publicly

Good lord

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gazzetta write we go for David in January we have decided David is the guy. Guirassy is the alternative
I simply refuse to believe this rumour, bc David is a striker who strives in SPACE, which we usually don't have (except when we play Fiorentina or other high lines - he's useful to hold down a lead though). That's why I think we''ll dispose of Fio much easier on saturday, bc there will be LOT of space for Puli, Oka & Chuck to run into. Of course, If padre had brains he'd utilise Adli with his deep passing to compliment those runs, but that's a different topic...

David is very similar to Thuram, just shorter. Jović is in a same mould, but he's not that pacey (better jumper though), and those kind of players are not prima puntas, which we need David to be. He's muuuch more suited to 4231, where he has someone close to him to feed him, otherwise he'll play basically like Okafor (even Jović) plays when he's a lone forward.

It's very difficult to find a right profile for 433, bc that kind of striker needs to have all those Giroud traits + pace, and there are very few of those in our price range. We missed the Gimenez train unfortunately. I'm not feeling David in our CF spot but hopefully I'm wrong. He'd be perfect for Inter or any kind of 2 striker formation. Maybe padre will reinvent himself and go full bonkers with 424 so he can be sacked earlier.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would play Pussylick on the left and Chuky on the right v BvB if Leao wont be ready...

La Chupacabra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
oh… FIF will love this:proud:
In Italy it is called "the art of being an owl", meaning you always say the opposite to bring misfortione to the other party. It is part of the many superstitious habits in the country :)
Etymology is from the howling of the owl that brings bad luck...

For example now Inda fans on forums are telling to the Rube fans, you will for sure win 1:0, park the bus etc, and vice versa 5:0, Allegri is shit and so on from the Rube side.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

?

Pulisic only missed 2 matches so far.

If anything we are probably a bit surprised his body hasn’t failed him that badly yet. I expected him to be like RLC has been so far who missed like 6 matches

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Gazzetta write if we don't win saturday Pioli won't be fired only because Dortmund game is immediatly up next but they write that the management won't forgive him if we don't win the next two

Bonaventura sacking Pioli, we will be there

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta write if we don't win saturday Pioli won't be fired only because Dortmund game is immediatly up next but they write that the management won't forgive him if we don't win the next two
They should've simply fired him 10 days ago. Okafor injured.
Fuck this club, this is so exhausting

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never worked so hard in my life.

Enjoy.
64837b3489480b7cac20b1f40c62ff07.jpg
fb4448a252847ea63034dcc8d14be4cb.jpg
3e6c9307529ecbe6d42ae948dc4f5249.jpg
e4c716ddeb23c0bd9a9d895bbcc402ab.jpg
07466992101644c9ab6318eed59924b1.jpg
ae15a440dabbd592578de34d15f5f745.jpg