The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What does that say about our season when I'm not even getting angry anymore at new injury reports but instead just start to chuckle and then continue with my daily business?
after 30+ years of being a Milan fan, this season is the one i'm least excited about. i'm having a hard time giving a fuck about anything Milan related.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The season sort of ended against Udinese.

Injuries have wrecked any slim chance of a revival.

It's a bit my sentiment too right now, although I'd say I was quite hopeful still until the Lecce game.

Now it's a bit, meh, with all these injuries, we won't go anywhere. Even if we fired Pioli and his butchers tomorrow and somehow found the reason why everyone at Milanello gets injured, it would still take a lot of months until we saw the fruits of that work. It's quite impossible to change the trend short-term.

Incredible how 4 weeks seem to have devastated our entire season.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Stadium was amazing. even milan fielding a Leao-less club with a shitty strategy by Pioli and Bennacer getting injured… ya was magical

met fucking Clarence Seedof that night
100000000% agree, it was a magical experience for me aswell. I will never ever regret it even though we lost.

Seeing Milan play live at San Siro is always magical, everyone who disagrees is no real Milan fan.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Pulisic-Jovic-Chuck against Fiorentina and Dortmund. Will be super fun.
Oli G cant play against Bvb?

Im not ready to let go of the seaeson yet..if we grab 6points in the next 2 games and Inter grabs lets say 2..its still on

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On il Cittadino they write that the stadium will be 72k seats, there will be a hotel with 200 rooms, Legoland will be built in that area too and the municipality of San Donato will earn 40 million just to let Milan build
72k sounds a lot better already, though I would hope we get to 75k

I don't really care about the rest, most important part is the stadium. It would be nice if it could have some resemblance to San Siro, not a copy of it, but maybe inspired by it, something unique.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to see Leao play on tuesday, most important game right now. Time to perform a miracle and get him fit.

Can't believe Okafor is injured too, this is just too much. Fucking NT break. I don't want to see Jovic, Okafor would be the much better choice.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The season sort of ended against Udinese.

Injuries have wrecked any slim chance of a revival.
it's not the injuries for me, I've gotten used to those :fp:

it's the squad that's built, the coach that's working it, and the management that provides it

the Milan feeling is not there.

it could be me as well, i've gotten married, moved and been working crazy hours. it takes away focus. but Milan's always been my constant good feeling to get back to, I don't have that feeling right now because of the reasons I mentioned.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Pulisic-Jovic-Chuck against Fiorentina and Dortmund. And no substitutions. Will be super fun.
Giroud will 100% play against Dortmund (which is a big upgrade), he's suspended in Serie A but not in CL. At least he'll be rested for the big match.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Guirassy’s highlights from this season are really impressive. I worry we’re dealing with a player suffering from Piatek syndrome
I looked up his stats and even last season at Stuttgart he was decent, 14 goals in 28 matches.

My only concern is his heading ability, even this season none of the goals came from a header.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic, CDK, Saele, Origi, Messias, Lazetic, Maldini have 3 goals together so far. Even if we got rid of these players basically for the sake of getting rid of them it was great that management acted like that. Generally our decision making on selling or loaning with the intention to sell has been very good in the American era. Very few players have become better afterwards.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's not the injuries for me, I've gotten used to those :fp:

it's the squad that's built, the coach that's working it, and the management that provides it

the Milan feeling is not there.

it could be me as well, i've gotten married, moved and been working crazy hours. it takes away focus. but Milan's always been my constant good feeling to get back to, I don't have that feeling right now because of the reasons I mentioned.
No it’s definitely you. Like you said you have better things going on in your life so you demand more from Milan it to be a “constant good feeling to get back to” - which is totally reasonable btw, just answering your question

If the feeling is bad now, words cannot describe the following:

- season with Pippo
- sacking Miha and replacing him w Brocchi, pissing our chances down the drain
- li saga - all that spending only for it to be a broken squad who can’t finish top 4
- Giampaolo

Especially if we cite “it's the squad that's built, the coach that's working it, and the management that provides it” as reasons.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Paolo said season is over, inter has already won... we're just going through the motions