The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're going to call up a literal child. What the FUCK are we doing. I don't care how bad Jovic is, we play the fucker. Throw Florenzi out wide, start Chuk, call it a day. If we lose, we lose. It's BEYOND irresponsible to call up Camarda. Once again, for the people in the back, HE IS A CHILD. Padre, please. He's closer to being your local altar boy than a professional footballer. I can't believe we're giving this any serious thought, my God.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We're going to call up a literal child. What the FUCK are we doing. I don't care how bad Jovic is, we play the fucker. Throw Florenzi out wide, start Chuk, call it a day. If we lose, we lose. It's BEYOND irresponsible to call up Camarda. Once again, for the people in the back, HE IS A CHILD. Padre, please. He's closer to being your local altar boy than a professional footballer. I can't believe we're giving this any serious thought, my God.
Jovic is going to play. Camarda on the bench

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Is Nuraly Alip any decent? Any1 heard of him?

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd sooner see Pobega up front. Dude's a brick shit house anyway and has a goal in him.

Regardless, if we have to field trash this game and we STILL beat Fiorentina, then holy moly let's pass on Italiano.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fourth kit designed in coperation with Pleasures. It will have a dark scheme, it will be avialable in the store in 2024, we know nothing more

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Chuck jovic and Pulisic Milan front trio. May god be with us

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
No it’s definitely you. Like you said you have better things going on in your life so you demand more from Milan it to be a “constant good feeling to get back to” - which is totally reasonable btw, just answering your question

If the feeling is bad now, words cannot describe the following:

- season with Pippo
- sacking Miha and replacing him w Brocchi, pissing our chances down the drain
- li saga - all that spending only for it to be a broken squad who can’t finish top 4
- Giampaolo

Especially if we cite “it's the squad that's built, the coach that's working it, and the management that provides it” as reasons.

This hurt me the most.

So yeah MilanB is basing this on his life because from a Milan point of view, this season still has excitement for the sole reason we are currently still in CL and still in a CL spot.

Those banter era years are way way worse and to claim this season feels worse is a huge overreaction that doesn’t make sense if you’re literally speaking from a Milan point of view.

Now if it’s how you feel due to personal life than that’s something else.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Child > Jovic

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
No it’s definitely you. Like you said you have better things going on in your life so you demand more from Milan it to be a “constant good feeling to get back to” - which is totally reasonable btw, just answering your question

- season with Pippo
- li saga - all that spending only for it to be a broken squad who can’t finish top 4
- Giampaolo

Especially if we cite “it's the squad that's built, the coach that's working it, and the management that provides it” as reasons.
sure a lot of it is me

i still think this squad is built in a bad way and the coach is a twat

never felt this way during the banter years... could also be that we won the scudetto and a lot of expectations got built up and then we tanked.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
paolo is out after saying that

billy back in
Billy is in place of Nesta. After the Messi comment Ive forgiven Paolo 95% over :b:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Billy is in place of Nesta. After the Messi comment Ive forgiven Paolo 95% over :b:
it's just astonishing that it took him 10 days to realize gerry won't give him more than 5m salary

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Marseille fan sentenced to four months in prison after attacks on Lyon and coach Grosso

Fabio-Grosso-Lyon-injured.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's just astonishing that it took him 10 days to realize gerry won't give him more than 5m salary
he went to jerry on the 11th day... 1st 10 were spent talking with Messi Sr

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he wanted 6m - jerry's like: best i can do is 4.5

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Barca started playing Messi at 16 when they had Ronaldinho. Paolo started playing for us at 16.
I don't see an issue with that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Paolo, there's this phenomenon, Enzo Fernandez, we have to hurry. Then we have to block Moises Caicedo, Kolo Muani on a free transfer..."

"Don't bother me Geoffrey, can't you see I'm taking Messi?"
no, no! early in the 10 days Messi's entourage let Paolo know they wud also like Milan to sign Enzo... problem was in the budget... once Messi was out, Enzo also walked away.

Blame back to jerry.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

- season with Pippo
- Giampaolo

Things definitely are better but with the heightened expectation the poor matches become outright torture

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fuck Jovic he is finished. Lets play with our wonderkid. Its time.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Barca started playing Messi at 16 when they had Ronaldinho. Paolo started playing for us at 16.
I don't see an issue with that.
Their current kid Yamal is 16. Rooney also debuted at 16
- Diego and Kun also played at 15

Him being called up and playing a few matches now if he is in good form shouldnt hurt his development imho - its how we manage him once he is fully a senior team member (most likely from next season or latest the season after)