The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
I like the seats that are obstructed by the screen :lol:

GFLBCoAXEAAoJv7
I like that even though Sala is trying to flirt with inda so he doesn't get completely fucked, they made the illustration in rossonero color theme.

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I will never forget that game against Lyon, and italian commentantor screaming SHEVCHENKOOOO at the third goal.

Juninhos free kick was scary, i was so afraid he will humiliate us with his free kick from long distance.

Fuck, i miss that time.

I gave up at min 60’

it was 1:1

At that moment i just couldnt bear the burden of Lyon always bailing for a freekick in front of goals.
in the morning i had prepared to accept that lost.
but then My pops told me “did you see Sheva’s goal?”

and i‘m like “What? Milan did not lose?”

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yes. If they get promoted maybe Pep can manage them. :lol:
Interesting. Anyways, I’m not too fussed on losing Chaka. Players like him are dime a dozen. And we are well covered in that role.

LW is probably the most abundant role in modern football. Everyone and their mom wants to become an inside forward these days. I wish a few more would stay as CF

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Leeds “competing” with us on CdK literally caused us to overbid and spend entire budget on him ignoring needs in multiple positions and caused us to go from 1st to 5th.

But yea, Liverpool is definitely in the same boat as us :lol:
Remember when Ambro sounded out Darwin Nkunku and a third player for us to purchase

We bought CDK and crash test dummies - the dummies actually contributed more :head:

Every season Liverpool drops good money on a few players and the only reason they didn't spend more this year was other EPL clubs one up some of their targets.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wtf bro, thats really harsh.
He can watch Iranian Netflix and sip tea for six months, while making millions.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I was stupid enough to check out a MilanReports link on X.

AC Milan was in search of a central defender through the whole transfer market to reinforce the depleted defensive department due to injuries. One of the names that has caught the attention at the Rossoneri is Jakub Kiwior, a Polish player from Arsenal.

An incredible behind-the-scenes revelation has been revealed about him.

According to what was reported by Calciomercato.com, last Sunday Geoffrey Moncada and Giorgio Furlani, convinced of the player's qualities, have made a move to acquire the former Spezia player who is 23 years old. Arsenal, however, were not open to a loan with an option to buy which has led to the collapse of the negotiation.

Kiwior's contract with Arsenal until the summer of 2028. He has made 17 appearances this season with 712 minutes played in total.

"An incredible behind-the-scenes revelation" that Arsenal didn't accept loan with option? :lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Journalist Michele Criscitiello claims Milan are prepared to sign five players if Antonio Conte replaces Stefano Pioli and says the ex-Juve and Inter coach ‘is aware the situation is not like at Tottenham.’

Conte is believed to be among the leading candidates to replace Pioli at Milan next season, alongside Bologna boss Thiago Motta. Conte, a former Inter and Juventus tactician, left Tottenham by mutual agreement a year ago and is now waiting for the new season to start a new project.

Sportitalia director Michele Criscitiello confirms Conte is tempted by Milan as he likes most players in the team.

“If there’s a common goal, then the agreement could be closed in a month or so,” said Criscitiello as quoted by Milannnews.

“He doesn’t mind this Milan side, and the club have already planned to sign two defenders, one midfielder and striker strikers if Olivier Giroud leaves. Conte knows that Milan can’t sign four players who earn €8m each. Obviously, he wants strong players and could ask for guarantees, but he is aware that the situation is not like at Tottenham.”

rather have new Redondo than conte

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The PGA Tour signed a $3 billion investment agreement with a consortium led by Fenway Sports Group, as talks with Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund remain ongoing

In addition to Fenway (whose backers include LeBron James), Strategic Sports Group includes: RedBird Capital Partners founder Gerry Cardinale, Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, Boston Celtics majority stake owner Wyc Grousbeck, Chicago Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts, and the New York Mets owner Steve Cohen.

The PGA Tour said Wednesday that talks have progressed with the Saudis and that Strategic Sports Group has consented to a future investment from Saudi Public Investment Fund.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
The PGA Tour signed a $3 billion investment agreement with a consortium led by Fenway Sports Group, as talks with Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund remain ongoing

In addition to Fenway (whose backers include LeBron James), Strategic Sports Group includes: RedBird Capital Partners founder Gerry Cardinale, Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, Boston Celtics majority stake owner Wyc Grousbeck, Chicago Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts, and the New York Mets owner Steve Cohen.

The PGA Tour said Wednesday that talks have progressed with the Saudis and that Strategic Sports Group has consented to a future investment from Saudi Public Investment Fund.

As I mentioned before, not every meeting or business trip that Cardinale takes is related to Milan.

Only stupid pseudo-journalists from football who report on Milan believe that. Oh, and more naturally the commoders here.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Leao was coached ONLY BY PIOLI.

I'm 1000% convinced that if you give Rafa a coach like Conte (not to mention Klopp) and add a real player like Zirkzee, he'd be devastating.

Remember Leao in last 10/15 rounds of scudetto season.

352 or 343 with Conte and if these clowns can bring Zirkzee and one more good player for the defence... Milan will kill serie a.

Mike, Fik, Thiaw, cb/Kalulu ( Simic); Theo, Bennacer, Reijnders, rwb/Musah/someone... Pulisic, Zirkzee, Rafa...

Plus Chukwueze, Okafor, Rlc, Adli, Jimenez, Calabria for the bench (!), primavera captain can't remember his name never etc.

Wtf it's a GREAT TEAM!

WE just need 2/3 right players and a top coach not this bs calcio we play.

Milan needs 60/70 mln mercato. Which is possible with CL and sales.
"Milan will kill serie a"

We said exactly the same some months ago.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Long story short not being able to replace Ibra, Hakan and MOSTLY KESSIE brought us here
This.

Plus extending pioli and showing Maldini the door in a such a disrespectful manner.

Berisha1997

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juninho, Kaka, Drogba
Does anyone know if Thiaw will be back against Frosinone? According to Transfermarkt, he should be fit again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wtf bro, thats really harsh.
It is harsh. It's his agent anyway. Not taremi. Milanmb reckons he is shit ans he is Iranian but I feel he is pretty decent. He will trouble in derby and they already fuck us up.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I gave up at min 60’

it was 1:1

At that moment i just couldnt bear the burden of Lyon always bailing for a freekick in front of goals.
in the morning i had prepared to accept that lost.
but then My pops told me “did you see Sheva’s goal?”

and i‘m like “What? Milan did not lose?”
Transplant that Lyon to this era and they would win the ucl in this weak as era.

rossoner03

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Marco Pellegrino, questa mattina, è partito da Linate alla volta di Salerno , dove oggi diventerà un nuovo calciatore della Salernitana. Il centrale difensivo argentino classe 2002 passa in prestito alla squadra campana e sarà allenato da una vecchia gloria rossonera come Pippo Inzaghi.

Hope he will be a starter....in the few minutes he played before getting injured he looked not so bad :D

Still a few hours left and names mentioned in media:

Trevoh Chalobah centrale del Chelsea
Lucas Fasson, classe 2001 ,difensore brasiliano della Lokomotiv Mosca.

So basically fine as we are :proud:

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Honestly I'm fine with "fine as we are" if that's what the smoke signal spell.

Absolutely no surprises... With so many questions mark over the next 6 months, we'd be absolutely stupid to put any serious investment into Pioli when he's as good as gone.

Even if by some miracle he gets third and say a semi appearance in the EL and gets a stay of execution, and is still in the bench next year. You'd hope Ibra and Moncada would have more of say in the squad we continue to assemble.

There were no real opportunities to help us "level up" this month, so let's hope we really, truly address the issues we still have.

Till then it's hopiun and copium for the boys lol.

Forza Milan and all that ✌️🙏

Schedule