Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
This is the dumbest shit i've ever seen

g1.jpg

g1.jpg

:ibralol:

Spending 100m on 3 30 years old. With zero resale value.

If I want to watch geriatric players in a Milan shirt I'll watch the Ac Milan legends or even the dying days of the Senatores

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keeping Pioli is pure flagulation... Risk can result in success or failure yes, but maintaining this current status quo is never going to see us move forward.

Do I live in an alternative universe?

Pioli has won 1 trophy in his entire career and systematically derailed our ambitions this season.

Am I missing something, genuinely lol?

This current status quo = qualifying for Champions League every year.

The risk in hiring a young unproven manager who is coming from a 0 pressure club, is that we don't even do the minimum required.

Either we go for a proven manager to replace Pioli, or don't in my opinion

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our best coaches in history were all risky bets. What was Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti before joining us?

Theres one thing about previous risky bets that you're not taking into consideration, Silvio Berlusconi...

We were the richest club in the world, and we were breaking transfer records left and right to sign top players in the prime of their careers.

Now, we are poor. We can't sign prime players. So we are taking risks with young players. So should we take risk on every player, and also take risk on every manager???

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scrolling trough facebook and this beautiful picture popped up....what a team..so many talents..everyone was afraid of us :g:
View attachment 29851

The best part about this photo, is going back to the Forum during that time and watching all of us try to convince each other that we can still qualify for Champions League

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Marotta controlled media that hates all things Milan: *Can't find a way to spin a single negative story about "Milan debts"*

R&B: GERRY IS NEVER GOING TO SPEND AND HE WILL STEAL MONEY FROM MILAN TO PAY BACK THE MONEY HE BORROWED FROM HIS LOAN SHARKS!!!!1!!!

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ban the word Maldini for one week already what are the mods waiting for seriously gods sake

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Zeroli
scotti
cuenca
Camarda
Simic

These look talented from youth. Simic obviously has moved up. Jimenez too.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Criscitello: Between the end of February and end of March, Milan and Conte could reach an agreement. Napoli are looking elsewhere, like Italiano.

Conteeeeeeeeee

He’s coming 😍😍😍

Signore 🫡🫡🫡

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You’re a sweet kid, so I don’t want to see you crying when a tanned Pioli takes the season’s first press conference for Milan.

If Pioli is still here next season I may have to take a break from football (unless he miraculously win the league)

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
:lol:

he’s on a personal vendetta against gerry and management since summer, spewing the same bullshit every couple of days
Honestly it's not a vendetta, I hold grudges but this isn't anything personal.

I'll probably never meet the guy, I'm sure he doesn't worry about my posts, and ultimately he's not done anything wrong to me... So Vendetta it is not.

But, I have fears stemming from him not having the money originally needed to purchase Milan. Maldini's contact soap opera cast shadow over the little fact that in the end Elliot gave Gerry a loan to buy the club.

That for me worried me, and him now trying to find another investor to pay of another is definitely a thing for capital venture funds, it worries my as I support one of his asset's.

Honestly we could be fine, get the stadium, win #20 next year and see a bright future... But currently he's not won jack and looks to be moving money owed to Peter so he can pay Paul.

Yeah I spew the same shit, but I have to read all the shit posted by folk taking Gerry's tip and drinking the coolaid.

Lots of sheep in here...

Re: the rest of management, Pioli sucks ass but was Gerry's pick, Moncada has done pretty good, Frodo and gandalf, do I even need to really go into them?

No Vendetta, but we're trailing in the league and been binned out of 2 cups, so...

But yeah I should protest in silence and give you all a quite time?

Fuck that shit lol ✌️

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Criscitello: Between the end of February and end of March, Milan and Conte could reach an agreement. Napoli are looking elsewhere, like Italiano.

OMGGGGGG

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Every post that has a subtext or explicit mention of how Maldini was wronged and everything is destined to fail immensely annoys me.
So being hopeful that the squad can turn things around while questioning the management that lead us to being dumped out 2 cups and has us staring up at inter is a bad thing... Okay, interesting lol.

If someone could run some algorithms to see which camp starts conversations pertaining to a certain former captain #3 that could make for interesting reading I reckon x

rossoner03

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

On positive side, Milan being linked with a top coach leads to a higher goals + strong investment in squad

On the negative side, Milan will end this season w/o anything: scudetto is far away, UEL with Liverpool and Bayer as very strong winner contenders, Pioli I don't see him as character to leave the club with the head up or motivating the players until last match.....especially when "ufficiale e tutto fatto per Conte"

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 29863

Antonio Conte Milan.
Pulisic/RLC would play that right sided role where they alternate between midfield and attack, Leao stays high exploiting space Zirkzee opens up for him. Only question marks are the midfield. I think Bennacer and Reijnders can work against most teams, but maybe we would need more steel for certain matchups. We clearly need another CB like Buongiorno.

Schedule