The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
imagine a guy named deep fried pizza is antagonistic towards foreign ownerships and involvements and prefers the old ways... in an Italian forum
This aged well ya fanny lol

"Pizza Fritta was invented around the 1940s in Naples..."

✌️

And let's take "foreign ownership" if the table lol... I'd be just as vocal if it were an Italian... No idea what the point of your post was other than to make a joke haha.

Good effort though bro, better luck next time x

So many people with opinions on me having a counter opinion to theirs, it's interesting.

P.S. I didn't know the pizzas fritta was a Nipples creation, the fact is over insignificant in the end lol.

But it's good to know Scottish people aren't responsible for fucking up a wonderful thing, that is a pizza!

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poli-DeJong-Essien
That one meme lineup that was posted everywhere lately, I am fairly certain that that's the lineup from the game in Pittsburgh I went to. I can't believe the only time I've been able to watch us play in the States, was also the time we put out our worst ever lineup. Sigh.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is still time. Conte still hasn't signed.
Do you think De Z has what it takes?

He's interesting for sure, it the lack of consistency that's maybe my only worry...

What's are his part 5 years stas like?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Sesko or Zirkzee is the better option in your opinion?

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
bioli: We have conceded fewer goals than last season at the same stage. We must try to score one goal more than our opponents.

Average goals conceded per game in Serie A:
19/20 season (6th) : 1.21
20/21 season (2nd) : 1.08
21/22 season (1st) : 0.82
22/23 season (5th) : 1.131
23/24 season (3rd) : 1.136

This season, so far, is the worst since 19/20, with half your CBs still injured and you're bragging about conceding less than last season at the same stage?!

"...score one goal more than our opponents."

As if your team knows how to kill off a game with boring possession.
Your guys are shitting bricks even when they are leading by 2 goals, because they don't trust "the plan".
Your plan is the same whether we're leading or we're down by 2 goals, end to end bullshit that literally tears everyone apart.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Coaching Chelsea, Inter, Juve is different than coaching Sassuolo or Brighton.

De Zerbi is doing good job against teams in PL, Brighton is not build to win PL

Conte is short term coach you give him whatever he wants and he goes for the tittle.

De Zerbi goes well with our philosophy. With young players like our managment want.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
How good is Sesko? Why is he often on the bench for Leipzig?

How do Sesko, Gimenez and Zirkzee compare in different striker aspects like finishing, ball control, speed, power, acceleration, passing, dribbling, vision...?
Sesko is younger, faster, and more powerful than any striker on the planet not named Erling Haaland. But his ball control and movement are rough. He needs someone to work with him on that aspect of his game and he'll be scary.

Gimenez is hard to judge, he's scoring in the Eredivisie, but he's very one-footed and not particularly quick. His movement, touch, and finishing are class though.

Zirkzee has the best touch and control of any young CF in the world, but he's not a great finisher. He reminds me of a more refined version of CDK (same age, but he was at Bayern before going to Jupiler League>Seria A). Big, technical, a consistent 10 goal + 10 assist per season player.

Sesko is raw offensively, but has two sides to his game. Even if he's not scoring goals he's leading the line in the press.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Motta>Conte>DeZerbi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Italiano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pioli

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is the one for us. I have no doubt.
As has been mentioned his philosophies seem the marry up with us... His having experience in the EPL can only be a good thing.

That's the one thing he has over Motta.

The Conte rumours are written in lots of smoke, but I think it's not as clear as that at all.

Motta or De Z and id be happy.

Conte is a whiney cretin of a man, if he joins I can dislike him and Gerry both lol, but sleep easy as they're both our cretins haha.

For the first time in a while there are exciting options for new manager.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sesko is younger, faster, and more powerful than any striker on the planet not named Erling Haaland. But his ball control and movement are rough. He needs someone to work with him on that aspect of his game and he'll be scary.

Gimenez is hard to judge, he's scoring in the Eredivisie, but he's very one-footed and not particularly quick. His movement, touch, and finishing are class though.

Zirkzee has the best touch and control of any young CF in the world, but he's not a great finisher. He reminds me of a more refined version of CDK (same age, but he was at Bayern before going to Jupiler League>Seria A). Big, technical, a consistent 10 goal + 10 assist per season player.

Sesko is raw offensively, but has two sides to his game. Even if he's not scoring goals he's leading the line in the press.
Second hand accounts obviously, but on German RB Leipzig forum his pressing is the most critisised part of his game after his passing.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Honestly I'm not up to date on these guys, I only watch Milan games.

Rather than identifying what the players do, if we speculate that we'll still have Leao and Pulisic next year, who best fits in with them?

Obviously we don't know anything about next season...

Also, if we sell Leao, what type of player do we replace him with that best compliments the players mentioned?

icculus71

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That one meme lineup that was posted everywhere lately, I am fairly certain that that's the lineup from the game in Pittsburgh I went to. I can't believe the only time I've been able to watch us play in the States, was also the time we put out our worst ever lineup. Sigh.
was there as well...still was pretty stoked...i live about 45 min from the stadium and my team came to my home town.
looks like my second milan game will be in the san siro...last game of the season, cant wait!!!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What denials? It's been around a week and there's nothing. We usually respond almost instantly to things like that. They're letting this fester. Why?

I haven't read any written denials so far. But listening to Antonio Vitiellos or Pellegattis daily videos, they both say their sources in Casa Milan deny every type of agreement while being very surprised by Momblanos statements. They say no decision has been taken yet and that there are many profiles evaluated. Suma in his videos, who @ACM14061988 says is basically Furlanis mouth piece, is even saying Conte won't arrive at all.

... But again, imagine them confirming Conte è fatta mid-season. Suma, on the other hand, remains elusive to me. Does he have firsthand knowledge from Furlani? Or does his evidently strong sympathy for Pioli speak for itself?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Imagine wanting Motta / De Zerbi over a proven serial winner that will guarantee a 2nd star

Bring me Conte any day of the week

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I haven't read any written denials so far. But listening to Antonio Vitiellos or Pellegattis daily videos, they both say their sources in Casa Milan deny every type of agreement while being very surprised by Momblanos statements. They say no decision has been taken yet and that there are many profiles evaluated. Suma in his videos, who @ACM14061988 says is basically Furlanis mouth piece, is even saying Conte won't arrive at all.

... But again, imagine them confirming Conte è fatta mid-season. Suma, on the other hand, remains elusive to me. Does he have firsthand knowledge from Furlani? Or does his evidently strong sympathy for Pioli speak for itself?
It depends on who is going to make the call, there are a lot of rumors about Furlani and Scaroni gone, Ibra works for Redbird so for the ownership, so he is more important than the CEO i think, if Pioli wins the EL i think he survives unless he quits, no way we pay him to sit on the couch if he wins the EL

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This too for me is really just the obligatory denial to keep the team as focused as possible, should the rumours turn out to be true.
A non-denial.

Schedule