• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berisha1997

selling coke to maignan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juninho, Kaka, Drogba
Coaching Chelsea, Inter, Juve is different than coaching Sassuolo or Brighton.

De Zerbi is doing good job against teams in PL, Brighton is not build to win PL

Conte is short term coach you give him whatever he wants and he goes for the tittle.

De Zerbi goes well with our philosophy. With young players like our managment want.
I honestly can't judge how Conte or De Zerbi would work at AC Milan.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sesko is younger, faster, and more powerful than any striker on the planet not named Erling Haaland. But his ball control and movement are rough. He needs someone to work with him on that aspect of his game and he'll be scary.

Gimenez is hard to judge, he's scoring in the Eredivisie, but he's very one-footed and not particularly quick. His movement, touch, and finishing are class though.

Zirkzee has the best touch and control of any young CF in the world, but he's not a great finisher. He reminds me of a more refined version of CDK (same age, but he was at Bayern before going to Jupiler League>Seria A). Big, technical, a consistent 10 goal + 10 assist per season player.

Sesko is raw offensively, but has two sides to his game. Even if he's not scoring goals he's leading the line in the press.

Is Sesko really that fast?? Pato and R9 were super fast strikers, especially in acceleration. Mbappe and Katim Adeyemi are super fast as well. I may be wrong, since I haven't seen that much of Sesko but he doesn't seem like the super fast type....

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If any of you @Agent_Beast on X read through his posts from today. We'll see if what he says comes true or not. This guy has gotten some stuff correct in the past.

Talks about Conte, Donnarumma, Maldini, Raiola, etc.

The Cat

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gioia of Milannews writes it is more likely that Pioli ends up staying than Conte as new coach. He said Conte wants Milan more than Milan want Conte
Typical from us. Too nice, pushovers. Remember how long pippo was coach?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Is Sesko really that fast?? Pato and R9 were super fast strikers, especially in acceleration. Mbappe and Katim Adeyemi are super fast as well. I may be wrong, since I haven't seen that much of Sesko but he doesn't seem like the super fast type....
The guys you are mentioning are freaks.

Darwin is really fast but not even he is twitchy like those. I don't believe Sesko to be as fast as Darwin

Gioia of Milannews writes it is more likely that Pioli ends up staying than Conte as new coach. He said Conte wants Milan more than Milan want Conte
Oh dear, I hope this isn't true because there may be some credence to the headlines I was 'regurgitating' :rolleyes:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Pulisic primary penalty taker. Easy food

America man :proud:

America man indeed 😍

God I love this land

IMG_20240202_153559.jpg
My friend took these photos not far outside his house in Bogota where an eagle set up a nest and would hang around. It's one of the towns I covered as an emt. Looking up in the trees you could sometimes see him. It was big news at the time

Attachments

• IMG_20220417_192452.jpg
    IMG_20220417_192452.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 9

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
View attachment 29883
My friend took these photos not far outside his house in Bogota where an eagle set up a nest and would hang around. It's one of the towns I covered as an emt. Looking up in the trees you could sometimes see him. It was big news at the time

What a magnificent bird for a magnificent country

This headline I saw few years ago make me laugh so hard.

1706906927556.png

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
America man indeed 😍

God I love this land
Only terrorists and communists could hate America. Now even communists learned to make money.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pioli claiming to be bored by the Conte links is the least believable thing I've read in 2024.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan sure has some bias members of the media. Piol has sure made some friends. :lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
You read :proud: as smirk? I was happy it wasn’t Leao :lol:
dcc5fed9fe5ce8ccc8d2bf217d29fc7a.gif

he'll be 'shooting for the moon'

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Theo, MM, Tomor, Leao, Thiaw, Pulisic should be untouchable ATM

Bennacer, Musah, Reij and Okafor should be untouchable aswell.

Chuky should get some more chances before making a decision
Bennacer untouchable?...maybe untouchable in the sense of anyone touching him will injure him

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Sesko is younger, faster, and more powerful than any striker on the planet not named Erling Haaland. But his ball control and movement are rough. He needs someone to work with him on that aspect of his game and he'll be scary.

Gimenez is hard to judge, he's scoring in the Eredivisie, but he's very one-footed and not particularly quick. His movement, touch, and finishing are class though.

Zirkzee has the best touch and control of any young CF in the world, but he's not a great finisher. He reminds me of a more refined version of CDK (same age, but he was at Bayern before going to Jupiler League>Seria A). Big, technical, a consistent 10 goal + 10 assist per season player.

Sesko is raw offensively, but has two sides to his game. Even if he's not scoring goals he's leading the line in the press.
Until now, my number one of choice is Sesko just because of the hype and media (and a little YT peeking), but tbh, I really like how Zirkzee played vs us. He seems like always giving a sense of terror/chaos everytime he touch the ball, no non-sense static movement, and always trying to create. And what a cool name! Zirkzee zigzagee to make them dizzy

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Apparently he’s a CB too? Wouldn’t mind him as a left footed CB in a back 3. Where does he play for Bologna?

Calafiori, Ferguson, Gudmunsson, Zirkzee, suddenly Bologna having a collection of a good players. I've begun wondering that it's on the players or because of the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule