The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Can he be our messi? Camarda

Camarda on the ball. He keeeecks it (brazilian commie) Goalazooo

Nha doesn't sound like an elite player. Name doesn't resonate with greatness.

He may be a good talent but he doesn't have that aura via his name.

Like ronaldo - you just know this guy was going to be great.

Messi
Ronaldinho
Kaka

Camarda sounds like some dragon' name. comodo dragon.

In saying that hope he does well. For milans sake.
I have zero faith though.
I didn’t read Ricardo Kaka’s name and think “wow, this name is destined for greatness” lmao

Lorenzo Colombo on the other hand is a great name

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I didn’t read Ricardo Kaka’s name and think “wow, this name is destined for greatness” lmao

Lorenzo Colombo on the other hand is a great name
Richard Poo?

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ordine said that Furlani sent an official protest to Switzerland for the Okafor injury because that was an useless game for them and they did not even told Milan he was hurt. Ordine believes that we lack a figure in the management that takes care of these things

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ordine said that Furlani sent an official protest to Switzerland for the Okafor injury because that was an useless game for them and they did not even told Milan he was hurt. Ordine believes that we lack a figure in the management that takes care of these things
We certainly lack something.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
ddec8479-0223-4f57-bce8-4c436567d4e2_text.gif

turns out that gif wasn't about pioli, but about our season

this cockroach will survive anything

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that he got injured but the player didn’t exactly need to rest considering Pioli doesn’t play him much.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
after 30+ years of being a Milan fan, this season is the one i'm least excited about. i'm having a hard time giving a fuck about anything Milan related.
Vs merda this season is the 1st time in my 27 years as a fan, I shut off my screen when watching milan match

Bringfriends

Primavera
Reaction score
1700821745816.png

At 15 I don't know if he has the physique yet to play with the big boys, but just for fun I want to imagine him going on the field in the second part of the match and scoring a goal :D
Need pretty wild imagination to see Pioli subbing him in, but oh well xD

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
View attachment 28098

At 15 I don't know if he has the physique yet to play with the big boys, but just for fun I want to imagine him going on the field in the second part of the match and scoring a goal :D
It's okay Unless Pioli injured him during training season

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Jovic injured at 30th min, Camarda save the day with quattrick.

- Rise of the Legend -

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 28098

185 cm but a little light which is expected. Good movement, pretty decent speed. I have watched him 4-5 times already and he does look like an amazing talent, but I am afraid that if things don't go well this may destroy his confidence.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The mayor of Rozzano said

"At the moment it remains only an idea. We met Antonello for the first and only time at the beginning of October. In addition to Sesto, in my opinion Milano is not yet out of the picture"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The mayor of Rozzano said

"At the moment it remains only an idea. We met Antonello for the first and only time at the beginning of October. In addition to Sesto, in my opinion Milano is not yet out of the picture"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
GdS Monday morning: 'inter new stadium green light right around the corner. Grande Marotta. First game in 2027. Ultra modern stadium for the best team in the world. Milan in the mud'

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Day before the match, who's getting I jured by tomorrow,... Place your bets now...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Gerry hasn't been around for long enough to make such an assumption. Nobody from the management has ever said that we have a cap. You guys just love reading GdS made up reports and draw conclusion from them.
If I throw a ball in the air and it always comes down do I need someone to tell me there is an effect named gravity that's causing it?

I can see that's happening even if I don't actually know the science behind it.

If your position is that Gerry is completely opposite to Singers then fine but Furlani kind of indicated that probably won't be the case.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
If I throw a ball in the air and it always comes down do I need someone to tell me there is an effect named gravity that's causing it?

If your position is that Gerry is completely opposite to Singers then fine but Furlani kind of indicated that probably won't be the case.
giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Day before the match, who's getting I jured by tomorrow,... Place your bets now...
Jovic, hopefully.

The one source of Milan happiness right now is the prospect of Camarda deciding tomorrows game at San Siro.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

“We are sticking with our evaluation”

Means there is a greater importance placed on not overpaying than winning.

It’s hilarious people even try to argue this point

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“We are sticking with our evaluation”

Means there is a greater importance placed on not overpaying than winning.

It’s hilarious people even try to argue this point
Could mean winning sometime in the future though. When our sons have beards.