Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Cardinale spoke again today and he said

"Our job as private equity investors is to grow the value of our businesses. We do not select players for the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool, New York Yankees or Milan; these decisions are left to the management of these assets that have expertise in these sectors. We don't tell David Ellison what films to do or not to make at Skydance; we don't tell Ben Affleck or Matt Damon what films to do or not to make at Artists Equity; and we don't tell LeBron James and business partner Maverick Carter what projects to take or not take with The SpringHill Company. At RedBird we have a culture of collegiality, collaboration and over-communication. No one works alone, but I give everyone an entrepreneurial experience with room to run. I expect everyone to take the initiative and have the mentality of building their own business, so that in the end the sum of the parts is greater than the whole"

Last edited:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Pioli said Pulisic was tired and Leao told him before the game that his calf hurt
bioli: I take full responsibilities for this defeat. Zero alibis.

Also bioli: I was forced to rest Leao and Pulisic because of injuries.

drunk bioli: Fuck it, let's throw in Leao and Pulisic into this shit show and ask them to give 150% to save my career.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Cardinale spoke again today and he said

"Our job as private equity investors is to grow the value of our businesses. We do not select players for the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool, New York Yankees or Milan; these decisions are left to the management of these assets that have expertise in these sectors. We don't tell David Ellison what films to do or not to make at Skydance; we don't tell Ben Affleck or Matt Damon what films to do or not to make at Artists Equity; and we don't tell LeBron James and business partner Maverick Carter what projects to take or not take with The SpringHill Company. At RedBird we have a culture of collegiality, collaboration and over-communication. No one works alone, but I give everyone an entrepreneurial experience with room to run. I expect everyone to take the initiative and have the mentality of building their own business, so that in the end the sum of the parts is greater than the whole"
grazie presidente:star:

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Who would have thought Chukwueze would be trash?
Me. From the very start.
This club is going nowhere as long as Gerry is in charge. Clueless and no sporting ambition
Me as well, I decided to give him some time till beginning of 2024 to adapt, but it is hopeless.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: Raz

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
ezgif-4-f308d9e805.gif

MM be like: 🚶🏿‍♂️+ 😳

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s games like yesterday when you could strangle Pioli-just as things were looking brighter too

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Man Pulisic really carried us so hard yesterday and he was let down. It’s kinda insane and sad for him. Like damn I don’t know how’d I feel on his issues. All that effort and still lose.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I still dont understand how Theo didnt get a penalty on first half. i mean, we are more than shit but come on, the referees are also fucking us every chance they can

leaf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
According to Pioli, Leao is injured

But of course idiots will insist they know what is going on in his head and that he's simply a lazy fuck etc

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to Marca Mbappe signed with Madrid for 5 years at 20 net with 50 million signing bonus. Doesn't look too expensive
Ive read that the signing bonus will be 125Mil and that it will be paid over his first year of contract. (5 mil when he signs and then 10 mil a month)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine paying 125m signing bonus when they could've paid the ~125 most active RnB members one million each to go to Real Madrid forums and drive hype traffic around Mbappe's signing... would make so much more money from our advertising of him as a player.

*that is until he makes a mistake and we shit all over management and ask him to be sold

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Did he predict it?

I thought he just swooned in after a couple bad performances and made his bet.
I was on his ass the whole summer bro.

To spend 28m on a player who failed to score or assist in 82% of the games in la liga he played last season while he's on his LAST contract year it's stupidity in its finest definition.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
What does @Hugh Janus think of Motta or Zirkzsee?

After how he correctly predicted Chukwueze would flop. I’m more keen to trust his judgement over anyone else
I'd still go with Conte as my first choice, and yeah I agree with @brk if we go the Conte route we should appont him immediately.

Motta 2nd choice
RDZ 3rd.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Just stfu gabbia, yr not the calibre of sum1 who shud be talking to Billy leave alone arguing with him.
Standard “stick by your teammate even when he’s ass”

Gabbia was being a good guy here, Billy did him a favor by telling it straight up and saying “I don’t have to defend him bc he’s my teammate”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule