The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
walter mazzari collecting the serie a trash in watford, niang and zarate in one day lel

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@DiMarzio
Per Niang al @WatfordFC in prestito si lavora anche sull'opzione per l'obbligo di riscatto @acmilan @SkySport #calciomercato

Watford and Milan working on obligation to buy as well.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
prank-water-thrown-trash-can-on-head-kicked-into-pool-13841055667.gif

vulture these 2 days

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
@DiMarzio
Per Niang al @WatfordFC in prestito si lavora anche sull'opzione per l'obbligo di riscatto @acmilan @SkySport #calciomercato

Really hope we can pull this off. And really hope we replace him adequately.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@DiMarzio

Yes, please

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
@DiMarzio

Only way this works imo. Why loan him when we need cover at the wings? 17m for Niang is good but Watford won't redeem him if there's no obligation.

Still I wish they would focus on Vice-Loca... nobody can replace what he does if he needs rest or is injured. 1 Winger + DM is what we need.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can Niang be loaned with the option to buy but we can't sign Deulo with option to buy? Don't really understand that. Our new owners are not consistent with anything

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really see how this is helpful for us this window though. We will get like at most 2m for the loan which is not enough for anyone except for loans.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Vulture you are a good lad deep down man.

It's okay, I know it's too much all at once. You did provide a lot of news and analysis (best you could) and I know it must suck to see everyone flock to patosheva when he returned. Compounded with all this Niang rumors, must be rough on you.

All these anti-Suso and anti-Montella posts are just your way of lashing out and wanting attention like a little boy who just got a new baby brother. There there.

You are totally the nastiest around here man..

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
How can Niang be loaned with the option to buy but we can't sign Deulo with option to buy? Don't really understand that. Our new owners are not consistent with anything

ok mr.vulture will explain it to you:

barca has a buyback option, and everton can't sell him.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok mr.vulture will explain it to you:

barca has a buyback option, and everton can't sell him.

But Galliani said something along the lines of we can only take any player on dry loans until take over-they say whatever suits them that day

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Throw the money at Papu Gomez and Europe is wrapped up.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are they loaning him if we'll just sell in the summer, we could use that cash

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: ?

I've never said anything about you sir.

And I genuinely think Vulture is a good guy just having a fit.

But that was such a bitchy post! Every other sentence was an understanding one and the alternate sentences cheap shots. You surprised me.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we get an obligation to buy we can go for a midfielder. Just get somebody on loan for winger.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are they loaning him if we'll just sell in the summer, we could use that cash

Exactly, I don't feel like this benefit us at al.

I don't mind Niang gone but it should be to improve the squad instead of just getting rid of him. Unless he is disgruntled to the point of El Shaawary, I feel like we are rushing things if its just a loan with option to buy.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
But Galliani said something along the lines of we can only take any player on dry loans until take over-they say whatever suits them that day

Oh boy, I see you don't follow Mr. Vulture's bold rumours.

Mr. Galliani has said we can't sign with obligation to buy, but only with option.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is Honda still here? We signed a winger, selling one, and still looking for another

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Montella = stepping stone

Never going to lead an elite team, but he's just barely good enough to lead this team to Europa, which is our ceiling atm

k guys montella is shite. cancel the season.

i swear ignorant trash is crawling out of the woodworks in this place.

this is what happens when you hire the mods that david hired.

:lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But that was such a bitchy post! Every other sentence was an understanding one and the alternate sentences cheap shots. You surprised me.

How is it cheap shots when they are facts?

I don't want to argue anymore about Suso or Montella. But it's clear Vulture is just lashing out on them because of the Niang hate here.

We all rate different players here, but to attack Milan and other players who are productive to the team just because the player you rate is getting shitted on (deservedly too, might I add), this is the behavior of a mature adult?

Seeing patosheva return and immediately insulting him, is that not the same as a jealous brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.