The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe the blasphemy I'm reading. Carlo is worse than Conte? Lol.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti is a fraud. He's been carried by luck his entire career.

tumblr_mg636h0n7p1ryfeh6o1_r1_250.gif

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
To expand on what I said earlier; I meant the luck of getting good teams for some inexplicable reason.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
their match today was very good, MC just have some better players

Very true, as much as mertens has wowed people, his poor finishing and decision making shows in these kinds of matches, samething against madrid last year, with more clinical finishers napoli would probably be top of their group but as much as they play good football, they won't attract big players like milan can, which is why Sarri should take a trip to milano next season :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck conte!
Sarri or pep

If not then pochetino or S inzaghi

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Fuck conte!
Sarri or pep

If not then pochetino or S inzaghi

Simone Inzaghi is good but his good run has something to do with Immobile. Won't sure his strategy will work w/o Immobile.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“I am relaxed about my future, I don’t know why… I am concentrated on how to improve and intervene for the good of Milan. I’m not naïve, I know the risks of the profession, so I know the club is supporting me, but also that the club needs results and so do I.”

At least he knows he's going to get fired soon. Of course I would love it if we went on a 20 game win streak with Montella, but I just can't see that even being a possibility

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"I've not been back to the stadium since, but when I see Milan on TV, it hurts me," Berlusconi said in an interview on his own Mediaset Canale 5 channel to be aired on Thursday evening.

"I'm very disappointed because I see that the agreements I had taken at the beginning with the new owners, which were taken for the good of the team, are not those I see now. It was foreseen that there would be more sponsors, but they have not arrived."

I love Berlu, but right now it's not the time to bash us even more. Because at the end of the day he fucked us by selling our best players on a huge discount.

Lost over 20mil on Pato, then sold the best defender in the world and Ibra for only 60mil to the richest team in the world.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I must have signed in to the wrong forum this morning

Haven't you heard? There's a new condition called transoneri - Fans of other teams who exist in the body of the rossoneri :proud:
There are several teams these "fans" identify with, the most common being Juventus of course....but any team in for will do for some, as long as a goat is present (don't ask :rolleyes: ). We call these ones fanfluid :D

Unlike most trans movements, getting back to the cis-fan condition usually requires surgery, as Pep Guardiola's Corpus Spongiosum is so deeply lodged in their esophagus that a complex 12 hour surgery is required. Some have become so dependent on it that they are incapable of existing without it and said surgeries cannot be performed.

Apparently to these ppl, Carlo Ancelotti is shit and not as good as some coaches who haven't even won a single CL or made it to a CL final.
Meh. they're here, they're queer so we might as well get used to it :)

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? There's a new condition called transoneri - Fans of other teams who exist in the body of the rossoneri :proud:
There are several teams these "fans" identify with, the most common being Juventus of course....but any team in for will do for some, as long as a goat is present (don't ask :rolleyes: ). We call these ones fanfluid :D

Unlike most trans movements, getting back to the cis-fan condition usually requires surgery, as Pep Guardiola's Corpus Spongiosum is so deeply lodged in their esophagus that a complex 12 hour surgery is required. Some have become so dependent on it that they are incapable of existing without it and said surgeries cannot be performed.

Apparently to these ppl, Carlo Ancelotti is shit and not as good as some coaches who haven't even won a single CL or made it to a CL final.
Meh. they're here, they're queer so we might as well get used to it :)

Does this mean that San Siro needs renovations to build a new Transoneri bathroom in the stadium?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guy wins 3 CL titles as a coach and people still shit on his legacy :lol:

Look, I wouldn't want Carlo at the moment at Milan because I think it's a bad fit but Carlo is one of the best coaches the game has ever seen. He has his flaws and there are valid criticisms but some posts here are simply :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule