\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Significant progress has been made for the arrival of Ivan Gazidis in the CEO role at Milan. Umberto Gandini is on his way back to the club too [@PietroMazzara of @MilanNewsit]

balzano says in next 2 days signing should come.

great just fucking great those 2 will improve us greatly.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pietro Balzano Prota‏ @PBPcalcio · 36m36 minutes ago

 More

Pietro Balzano Prota Retweeted Pietro Balzano Prota

Oggi ulteriori conferme.
Situazione che potrebbe sbloccarsi a breve e #Gazidis potrebbe così diventare il nuovo ad del @acmilan

gazidis is getting closer to milan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gazidis salary..?..5 million to wear a suit and tie and drink cocktails and sell things in emerging markets?? Exactly the contribution we’ve been missing all this time

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gazidis salary..?..5 million to wear a suit and tie and drink cocktails and sell things in emerging markets?? Exactly the contribution we’ve been missing all this time

Gazidis is described as a ‘magician of accounts' what's 5m :)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
both? what for? cant we just have one person that can do it all, does Gazidis have no UEFA contacts?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

More or less, in an over simplified version of his job description.

Good CEO brings Money and Gazidis's Arsenal is definitely not poor.
Anyone could tell whether he actually brings money to Arsenal or not? Arsenal's Puma deal is more lucrative though

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
And it has started. :D

According to Sportmediaset, Ivan Gazidis -who will become soon the general manager of Ac Milan - can bring with him also a midfielder: Aaron Ramsey, expiring deal with Gunners next year.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Was thinking, could we not get Albertini to be Gandini"s understudy and replace him in the long-term?

Albertini has FIGC experience as a vice-president but I don't know if he has the credentials to do Gandini's job. Maybe he could be mentored by Gandini?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact Milan could pull Gazidis away from a club like Arsenal and pay him more tells you the direction we are going.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just watched a video of Tonali the guy has Pirlo written all over him in terms of play style. How much would he be worth? For once I’d love to be the team to sign a promising young playmaker.

All the way down to Pirlo's former club and hairstyle. :lol: Coming from Brescia he probably isn't a ton.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The fact Milan could pull Gazidis away from a club like Arsenal and pay him more tells you the direction we are going.

To be fair, he’s getting a massive increase by coming to Milan

He was also complaining of not getting paid more iirc

His 3.24M salary was dwarfed by the Tottenham CEO’s rate and he didn’t like it

I’m all about being optimistic for the ‘new’ Milan but this guy is probably coming to Milan for the pay hike which is why Bonnuci came and why Donna stayed. Modern Milan has overpaid to get or keep talent.

He also hasn’t been very impressive at Arsena when compared to the improvements his peers have accomplished from a financial perspective.

Truant posted a ton of info about this.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I’m all about being optimistic for the ‘new’ Milan but this guy is probably coming to Milan for the pay hike which is why Bonnuci came and why Donna stayed. Modern Milan has overpaid to get or keep talent.

He also hasn’t been very impressive at Arsena when compared to the improvements his peers have accomplished from a financial perspective.

When you say Tottenham CEO, do you mean Daniel Levy?

Because there is no way that it's the same situation...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
But he’s bringing Ramsey, so...

Pay him 10M

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
as long as he don't bring those 2 fucktards Xhaka and Mustafi with him im gonna be fine

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
When you say Tottenham CEO, do you mean Daniel Levy?

Because there is no way that it's the same situation...

I bring up Levy only because his salary was causing him angst

There was an article where he was pointing out how he felt an increase was warranted and referenced other CEO comp packages

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Would this guy come to Milan for the same salary?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Flattered that you thought it was me but I can't take credit.:D

I remember someone else did, maybe il diavolo?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Regardless, Milan is still willing to pay him more than Arsenal. People are going to look at it and say a club from aging Serie A is stealing a guy away from one of the big rich Premier League clubs. From a financial point of view Arsenal is in pretty good shape. They just choose not to spend any of it. And if Milan are going to want to get back to being great they will have to pay up to make it happen. That's what happen when the club's image has been run through the mud for the past half decade or so.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Regardless, if that's true Milan is still willing to pay him more than Arsenal. People are going to look at it and say a club from aging Serie A is stealing a guy away from one of the big rich premier league clubs. From a financial point of view Arsenal is in pretty good shape. They just choose not to spend any of it.

There are two perspectives that come to mind.

1. Milan are flexing their financial muscles
2. Milan are overpaying

I mean... isn’t Agnelli at 2.5Mish?

If Milan are throwing around 5M salaries for that same role, they would be able to get almost anyone.

That isn’t sustainable. Let’s see what the balance sheet looks like a year from now

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are two perspectives that come to mind.

1. Milan are flexing their financial muscles
2. Milan are overpaying

I mean... isn’t Agnelli at 2.5Mish?

If Milan are throwing around 5M salaries for that same role, they would be able to get almost anyone.

That isn’t sustainable. Let’s see what the balance sheet looks like a year from now

That's up to Elliott to decide what they want to pay and who they want. If they felt Gazidis was asking for the moon I'm sure they would have moved on to other candidates. Sounds like he is the guy they want.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I heard he was a close friend to Gordon Singer in London and that's why he's pushing for him.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard he was a close friend to Gordon Singer in London and that's why he's pushing for him.

Good ol’ Milan nepotism

Does Gandini have a daughter for Caldara to date?

Maybe she can redesign the logo

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's up to Elliott to decide what they want to pay and who they want. If they felt Gazidis was asking for the moon I'm sure they would have moved on to other candidates. Sounds like he is the guy they want.

Of course

The only thing we can do is support or bitch about it

If he is signed, 1000 blessings upon Gazidis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule