• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“I’d like to renew, I feel good and I’ve settled in after a hard year,” Biglia said in an interview with Sky.
“I also feel good with my teammates who had faith in me. The relationship with the boss [Gattuso] is the best, I do what he asks me to do for the team.”
Biglia then discussed the aims for the season.
“We have to look at ourselves, we have to raise the bar and think about the Champions League.
“We only look at ourselves, not the others. Up until March the league is one thing, from March to May it’s another.
“We hope to be in the top four when we get to March.”
Biglia was attending a restaurant opening, and he also spoke to MilanNews about Gonzalo Higuain.
“We all want Pipita to score, he created a goal for Cutrone, and Patrick will learn a lot from him.”

lucaaaaaaaaas :star: :star: :star: :star:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Can we expect the sales of these players: Donna, monto, abate, strinic, mauri, berto, alen, suso. I believe they are all gone in the summer, some sales some out of contract.

Gazidis and Gandini coming in, then 2, 3 top talents for Cl if we are in. 2 mids and winger. Then 3rd cf and new rotation cb.

Rabiot, paqueta, barella, chiesa, sms... Choose 3 ��

This will never happen. Unfortunately football clubs don't follow normal business logic especially ours. We thought we'd clear the deadwood and add to our list of top players this year. Instead, we decided to keep Monty, Berto & Mauri whilst cashing in on 1 of our brightest youngsters and trading Bonucci for Higuain without adding another top player.

Rabiot will go to a team with a strong chance of winning CL and SMS will go to PSG or EPL. Btw, Locatelli > Barella + Tonali and Paqueta is overrated as fuck.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
And it has started. :D

According to Sportmediaset, Ivan Gazidis -who will become soon the general manager of Ac Milan - can bring with him also a midfielder: Aaron Ramsey, expiring deal with Gunners next year.

:thumbsup: Gazidis would be a great hire but Ramsey can stay put. We have enough overpaid fodders of our own as it is.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Kojak,

Why do you believe Gazidis would be a “great” hire?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Gazidis is very close to Milan.

Festa: Gazidis is negotiating some clauses with Elliott's lawyers in London. The salary has already been set.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can't tell if people are trolling or they just don't have the mental capacity to understand what's going on

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
e86937c10d207fc95ee8c5ed535789a6.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kojak,

Why do you believe Gazidis would be a “great” hire?

Because he's one of the best CEOs in football and turned a trophyless Arsenal into the 6th largest revenue generating club globally. Poaching the highest paid CEO in the EPL would be a sign of intent from Elliott and the additional revenues generated will enable us to sign top players. He'd be a perfect fit for us.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Festa: Gazidis is negotiating some clauses with Elliott's lawyers in London. The salary has already been set.

Hopefully one of the clauses is to sign top players instead of half a dozen fodders every summer. He can't boost commercial revenues and attract sponsors with Bona, Suso, Borini and Biglia on the pitch :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Whats arsenal commercial/merchandise revenue against tv/sponsor/prize money revenue if you wanna break it down?

Because sporting success is a huge factor.

I’d like to see those numbers before labeling him world class.

I feel Gazidis benefitted from the big money in epl and overpriced tickets. Is he gonna improve us? When arsenal against relegating team is 79£ while milan against top4 ticket is 30€.

There are many variables to his appointment. I wish him all the best but Gazidis does not have a magic wand and Italian market is a different beast than the inflated epl.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because he's one of the best CEOs in football

based on what?

Because he's one of the best CEOs in football and turned a trophyless Arsenal into the 6th largest revenue generating club globally.

They were 5th in 2008 Deloitte Football Money League. He was appointed Jan 2009.

Now they're 6th and still trophyless(unless you count FA/Emirates Cup).

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
based on what?

They were 5th in 2008 Deloitte Football Money League. He was appointed Jan 2009.

Now they're 6th and still trophyless(unless you count FA/Emirates Cup).

^ this is where I was going

I mean... so Milan is pulling an EPL CEO. That makes a ‘statement’ I guess.

But I don’t buy him being the best CEO out there

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Whats arsenal commercial/merchandise revenue against tv/sponsor/prize money revenue if you wanna break it down?

Because sporting success is a huge factor.

I’d like to see those numbers before labeling him world class.

I feel Gazidis benefitted from the big money in epl and overpriced tickets. Is he gonna improve us? When arsenal against relegating team is 79£ while milan against top4 ticket is 30€.

There are many variables to his appointment. I wish him all the best but Gazidis does not have a magic wand and Italian market is a different beast than the inflated epl.

:thumbsup:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal are 5th in terms of commercial revenue in the epl, that's not bad for a club with little success lately but they still do have a large fanbase

not really sold on him but if Elliot thinks it's worth paying the money for him go ahead

Afterall what do we really know about what happens behind closed doors

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score

Bye-IG.jpg

This dude looks like every third character on Billions. Something tells me that Elliott will get along just fine with him.

Strikes me as a guy who keeps an attorney on retainer at $900 an hour just to cover his bases. Sign the man.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazidis
Leo
Maldini
Gandini
Scaroni
Kaka

Are the Singers asking for ego clashes or what?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazidis
Leo
Maldini
Gandini
Scaroni
Kaka

Are the Singers asking for ego clashes or what?

they're all mostly in charge of different aspects

kinda funny there's more talent in the management team than in the actual team

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Capo curva Sud, un anno e mezzo di carcere.
Luca Lucci, capo della curva Sud arrestato nel giugno scorso per traffico di droga, è stato condannato a un anno e mezzo di carcere. Questa la pena patteggiata con i PM di Milano.

Gli inquirenti hanno scoperto che la base logistica della banda era la sede dell'associazione "Clan 1899", ritrovo di vecchia data degli ultras rossoneri, dove Lucci si faceva consegnare grossi carichi di droga da balcani, Spagna e Sud America. Sequestrati 600 Kg di droga.

Curva Sud leader Luca Lucci in prison

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
600kg of dope lol

That’ll be an expensive trip to jail.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just watched a video of Tonali the guy has Pirlo written all over him in terms of play style. How much would he be worth? For once I’d love to be the team to sign a promising young playmaker.

Frankie DeJong is who I'd sign.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can we expect the sales of these players: Donna, monto, abate, strinic, mauri, berto, alen, suso. I believe they are all gone in the summer, some sales some out of contract.

Gazidis and Gandini coming in, then 2, 3 top talents for Cl if we are in. 2 mids and winger. Then 3rd cf and new rotation cb.

Rabiot, paqueta, barella, chiesa, sms... Choose 3 í*½í¸Š

And conti like a new signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule