The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The ol’ Milan isn’t winning, it’s the other teams that aren’t as good...

At the end of the season...4th is 4th

I don’t care if it’s because others are playing better or worse

How pessimistic can you guys be :lol:

You should care because you'll be embarrassed from Olympiacos

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Is Gattuso still third in points since he's appointed

Are his fanboys still using this stat?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You should care because you'll be embarrassed from Olympiacos

I’m being specific

The 4th place because others are playing worse doesn’t matter in the end

Now, if you’re saying it’s an indicator that Milan are less likely to maintain 4th...

I can’t disagree.

But let’s see what happens

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed the saved of Donnarumma last night?
Definetly man of the match.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has explained his decision to reject Milan for LA Galaxy. “I came here to end my career.”

Good for him

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What if we finish top 4 and we have to ban you due to this bet but I also ban General in the euphoria of securing a Champions League spot?

if Milan earn CL spots, you and I are going to a CL match at the San Siro

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Gattuso still third in points since he's appointed

Are his fanboys still using this stat?

Rino will need to leave at some point

It’s when not if

But I believe the stat people are using these days are league table position

Which trumps all at the end of the season iirc

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I’m being specific
The 4th place because others are playing worse doesn’t matter in the end

Now, if you’re saying it’s an indicator that Milan are less likely to maintain 4th...

I can’t disagree.

But let’s see what happens

You can't be satisfied because others are worse that us. Gattuso's Milan does not have the game and without the game everything else does not make sense ... the modules and individual players are always the responsibility of the coach. Giving the game to the team is an obligation for any coach, but Gattuso is not one.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can't be satisfied because others are worse that us. Gattuso's Milan does not have the game and without the game everything else does not make sense ... the modules and individual players are always the responsibility of the coach. Giving the game to the team is an obligation for any coach, but Gattuso is not one.

Who said I was satisfied?

If you’re saying Milan shoud/must improve... say that

Don’t use the one stat that supports Milan on track to earn a CL spot

The one stat that says Rino might keep his job is the thing people use?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don’t be satisfied because other teams aren’t as good

:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta, Empoli, Sassuolo, Olympiacos (H), Chievo. Between the September international break and the October international break, we were playing really beautiful football.

You can't be serious. Please, rewatch some highlights...

Atalanta - I was at San Siro. Believe me, we did not play beautiful football. The whole crowd was swearing like half of the time, especially the last 15 minutes. The counters were simply... beautiful :fp:

Empoli - we had exactly 3 good opportunities. The goal (massive luck because of the deflection), Bona-Kessie combo shots and the miracle save on Suso at the end. They had 3 good situations a Castillejo look-alike against Donna, they also hit the post and the penalty. We played so beautifully that we had the same number of good opportunities as a newly promoted side... Right. Beautiful.

Sassuolo - they made 2 massive misses while we scored 4 goals from outside the box. IRRC it is a world record. Quite effective, but nowhere near beautiful.

Olympiacos - they were leading deep in the second half and then we scored 3 goals with 4 shots. Again effective, but this game was a ugly to watch.

Chievo - ok, I can give you that, but this is the worst Chievo side for the past 10 years, so it's not anything we should be proud of...

To sum up, winning or at least scoring 2-3 goals for a draw, does not mean that you are playing beautiful football. We play slow, predictable, ugly football. It's a fact. Watch a game of Dortmund, Arsenal, Barcelona or Liverpool and you will notice the difference.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You can't be serious. Please, rewatch some highlights...

Atalanta - I was at San Siro. Believe me, we did not play beautiful football. The whole crowd was swearing like half of the time, especially the last 15 minutes. The counters were simply... beautiful :fp:

Empoli - we had exactly 3 good opportunities. The goal (massive luck because of the deflection), Bona-Kessie combo shots and the miracle save on Suso at the end. They had 3 good situations a Castillejo look-alike against Donna, they also hit the post and the penalty. We played so beautifully that we had the same number of good opportunities as a newly promoted side... Right. Beautiful.

Sassuolo - they made 2 massive misses while we scored 4 goals from outside the box. IRRC it is a world record. Quite effective, but nowhere near beautiful.

Olympiacos - they were leading deep in the second half and then we scored 3 goals with 4 shots. Again effective, but this game was a ugly to watch.

Chievo - ok, I can give you that, but this is the worst Chievo side for the past 10 years, so it's not anything we should be proud of...

To sum up, winning or at least scoring 2-3 goals for a draw, does not mean that you are playing beautiful football. We play slow, predictable, ugly football. It's a fact. Watch a game of Dortmund, Arsenal, Barcelona or Liverpool and you will notice the difference.

Ok.. of course 'beautiful football' is all quite subjective, so I can't really prove you wrong here. The football we played during that period is the kind of football I love to watch. Unfortunately, that stopped as soon as the October international break hit us and we lost Bona and Biglia.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Anyone noticed the saved of Donnarumma last night?
Definetly man of the match.

The one where he played sweeper? That was prime Neuer stuff.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Post stats will be dropping dramatically over the next 30 days with MR out

Shame... missing the transfer window

Necro, any chance for a reprieve if Cesc is signed?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What a delight. It's been like 45 minutes since the end of the game and I still can't stop smiling. We are playing amazing football, seriously. I was shedding tears of joy during the whole game. Who needs losers like Conte when you play so impressively. Passes, crosses, pressing, shots... Wow... Please Leo hand some lifetime contracts. Well deserved.

see commode ? this is the type of idiots we have in here.. all happy to prove their point after their teams failure

now please galloppe

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we have slow players and people here are surprised we play slow and predictable football ?

Sack Rino.. Conte would make suso run faster

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
see commode ? this is the type of idiots we have in here.. all happy to prove their point after their teams failure

now please galloppe

Nice :lol:

Yep, slow football means that your players are not fast, exactly :fp::lol: That's why Bolt and Powell have 3 Ballon D'ors each :lol: Sprint is everything

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice :lol:

Yep, slow football means that your players are not fast, exactly :fp::lol: That's why Bolt and Powell have 3 Ballon D'ors each :lol: Sprint is everything

Please submit your plan to improve Milan by today

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please submit your plan to improve Milan by today

It's pretty simple - hire a real coach with knowledge how to play football, not a rookie
In order to be a strong team you need:
1. Good players
2. Good coach
If one of these 2 is missing you will be a midtable team forever.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We have incredible slow players. At times Suso opened great the left side but hakan and rr are like croatian league players going forward.

Ppl in here know shit bout calcio claiming they are solid, they are shit.

Find regista, fast lw, lb and cm and then we will talk. This is just mediocre team thats all.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Fiorentina (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Bertolacci, Jose Mauri, Çalhanoglu; Suso, Higuain, Castillejo [Sky]

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Fiorentina (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Bertolacci, Jose Mauri, Çalhanoglu; Suso, Higuain, Castillejo [Sky]
Bring in lord montolivo and lord borini!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Bertolacci, Jose Mauri CM.

This is the kind of thing that triggers collective suicide.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when will grintuso's grotesque torture of montoleader be accounted for and acknowledged in rnb

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What about playing Musacchio or Romagnoli in midfield instead of Bertolocci??

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is what Rino has to play with on saturday. Remember that, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule