The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
its good this happens in coppa noone cares about that
hopefully they learn from it (including bald peanutbrain pioli) who should go back to watching bayern tapes

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
meiturd need to trim his hair if he want to play again. peasant shouldnt have luxury to have dreadlock like presidente

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Sign Tomori now. I might start a GoFundMe campaign.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Apparently, Zlatan said to Lukaku to go to his mother and do the vodoo shit. Ibra was probably referring to the time Lukaku was said to have decided to join Chelsea after receiving a Vodoo message.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
76182c27ecdfcabbe224f53f821ef3fc.jpg

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Meiturd is the best thing to come out of today :lol:

still wonder what he was trying to do with this short pass to gk thats end with 1on1
impressive to have 2 cms in the team we cant trust to do basic job
hope it is lesson for the future.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some of you are shrugging it off as only the Coppa Italia, but I sure as hell hope this isn’t the start to a 2nd half of the season collapse. If the last decade has taught me anything is don’t get comfortable lol.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Some of you are shrugging it off as only the Coppa Italia, but I sure as hell hope this isn?t the start to a 2nd half of the season collapse. If the last decade has taught me anything is don?t get comfortable lol.

This

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idd.
Coppa Italia is nice if you can win it.

And coppa or not, its still a game against fking Inter.

Anyway. I hope the players react on saturday

I hope Valeri cannot sleep tonight because of the pain.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Better lose in coppa vs merda than serie a. Hopefully we win the league

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some of you are shrugging it off as only the Coppa Italia, but I sure as hell hope this isn?t the start to a 2nd half of the season collapse. If the last decade has taught me anything is don?t get comfortable lol.

We have faced 3 good teams in Juventus, Inter, and Atalanta missing a minimum of 5 starters in each match, I?d be more concerned if we were struggling like this with our starting XI.

The return of Bennacer, Hakan, and Rebic will sort out most of our current issues.

We have 3 winnable matches in a row before we face Inter, time to hopefully right the ship, get several injured players back, and prepare to finish the title race against those shit bags.

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

We have faced 3 good teams in Juventus, Inter, and Atalanta missing a minimum of 5 starters in each match, I?d be more concerned if we were struggling like this with our starting XI.

The return of Bennacer, Hakan, and Rebic will sort out most of our current issues.

We have 3 winnable matches in a row before we face Inter, time to hopefully right the ship, get several injured players back, and prepare to finish the title race against those shit bags.

true. Context is everything.

in addition to what Milan10 said, there are more factors.

- back then what quality players you could rely on to step up? very few ... it was literally a group with limited ability.

-most important. what leader (s) to pull em up from a bad spell? none

-the environment in it's totality could not bring anything positive.

i'm not blindly being optimistic or comfortable, but there are too many factors that make these losses not all gloom and doom.

if these were losses at full strength, devoid of fighting spirit/drive ... a bit like Inter loses ... then trust me people like to be pessimistic and they would have started with the apocalyptic scenarios already

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Fingers and toes crossed. :D Hopefully the injuries/covid problems that are plaguing the team end.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I told you guys even before the game started.. that 2 leg semi finals vs juve is not worth it in this fucked up schedule

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Our players are completely unprotected by Serie Ass refs. That's we're always missing 5-7 players almost all the time. Not counting covid cases of course. Kjaer, Tonali, Kalulu just to name a few in recent matches got injured. But two soft fouls from Milan players gets you a red.

I dunno if the whole thing is rigged or maybe Serie Ass refs are just incompetent officiating our heavy pressing style of play but we're not gonna win the league if things continue like this. There's a better chance of us winning the EL.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

It would be different had we lost a different way, like the way Juve lost to Inter or Inter lost to us. In this match we were leading and played relatively well given the circumstances and lost because of a stupid red card and later a soft pen and an individual mistake from the new guy. That's all. Now Inter has to play against Juve twice. Soon our big guns join the squad as well

The upcoming few matches in the league are very important, as always.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, didn't even watch this garbage. Who gives a shit about Coppa?
Win the next 3 games in the league. That's all that's important right now

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lol, didn't even watch this garbage. Who gives a shit about Coppa?
Win the next 3 games in the league. That's all that's important right now

God bless you and those 9pts

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
How did tomori perform during the Copa game?

Fast and veeeery agressive in pressing. Good 1 on 1 but in pressing then lost his position few times coz he was late. Work do be done. He needs to be smarter.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
RomaG looked amazing yesterday too..

It really is true about him needing a 1. speedy partner and 2. Not defending w/ a high line....

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It would be different had we lost a different way, like the way Juve lost to Inter or Inter lost to us. In this match we were leading and played relatively well given the circumstances and lost because of a stupid red card and later a soft pen and an individual mistake from the new guy. That's all. Now Inter has to play against Juve twice. Soon our big guns join the squad as well

The upcoming few matches in the league are very important, as always.

Its like Pioli said (and I fully agree), he saw the right response from the team following the Atalanta loss, he saw (and I'm paraphrasing now) effort and movement and character that wasnt there against Atalanta.

Every time we have a poor display / result this team responds. Its on them now to be smart in not getting unnecessary cards and hopefully staying healthy so a full complement Milan can attack all these games the right way.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's been a while since a Back-to-back lost
Funny things, both were done by Nerazzuri

Aah i just need those winning endorphins, its addictive
Milan Winning is truly one of the best booster for starting the day.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Our players are completely unprotected by Serie Ass refs. That's we're always missing 5-7 players almost all the time. Not counting covid cases of course. Kjaer, Tonali, Kalulu just to name a few in recent matches got injured. But two soft fouls from Milan players gets you a red.

I dunno if the whole thing is rigged or maybe Serie Ass refs are just incompetent officiating our heavy pressing style of play but we're not gonna win the league if things continue like this. There's a better chance of us winning the EL.

:thumbsup: Bravo.

There are a few fans in here who play the apologist to our opponents too often. Some kind of pride in not complaining, so they can call Juve or Inter or Napoli fans whiners and feel superior. In the past several games I?ve seen Milan plays literally forced off the field due to collisions with opponents and had no foul called. Then I?ve seen us get cards for every tackle. The inconsistency in referring decisions has been blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.