The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Buy Lukaku
Use his Voodoo to win titles
Profit :cool::thumbsup:

That disrespectful hoe should never get close to milanello.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@Ibra_official
In ZLATAN’s world there is no place for RACISM.
We are all the same race - we are all equal !!
We are all PLAYERS some better then others.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
0F08FE88-994F-413A-BAB0-93D77303E559.jpg

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
so mostly personal.. I do get how it could be said in a racist way though, but whatever, that pos is too soft for his size.
It was like a chance to say something racist & getting away with its true.
Like telling a black dude you wanna upset go back home & eat your banana when he is holding a bag of banana :D

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Its religious and cultural, being from Africa Lukaku feels angry about that.

It can be both, either, or neither. Given the prior context from Lukaku's Chelsea transfer, it was personal. He feels angry because Ibrahimovic riled him up, and then replied much worse - with a death threat - but comes out the good guy. Actual joke.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
On another note: Lukakus "I'll shoot you in your head" shouldn't go as much under the radar as it is. But nowadays it's difficult to criticize black peoole because someone will immediately pull the racist card and blame you a racist. That's where this excessive political correctness shit has brought us to.

So instead social medias go on and transform "donkey" into "monkey". Easier to make a headline and politically less risky.

Black football players get criticized for simply breathing.
Lukaku possibly not getting punished will not have anything to do with his skin color.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lukaku is offended because he knows deep down that letting your life be governed by voodoo and his mum is bullshit, so it makes him angry if people call him out for that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
When asked to make a top 10 list of all time players you'd start off with either Maradona or Pele you wudnt even think to put a defender at no.1... been watching Franco vids on yt and came across this list, I'm ok with it... little unhappy that van Basten isnt on it but its a valid list:

01) FRANCO BARESI
02) DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA
03) EDSON ARANTES DO NASCIMENTO
04) LIONEL ANDRES MESSI CUCCITINI
05) HENDRIK JOHANNES CRUIJFF
06) ZINEDINE YAZID ZIDANE
07) FRANZ ANTON BECKENBAUER
08) RONALDO LUIS NAZARIO DE LIMA
09) PAOLO MALDINI
10) CRISTIANO RONALDO DOS SANTOS AVEIRO

Actually, no, 3x golden ball winner... van Basten has to be in it!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Buy Lukaku
Use his Voodoo to win titles
Profit :cool:

In other news it's fucking pathetic that they are crying mUh RaYcIzMz at forza inter :max:

I warned ppl that making a big deal out of things that were tiny infractions wouldn't end well...and now here we are. Soon a white player wouldn't be able to have a dispute with a black one out of fear of being called a Nazi :head:

The other side to this is REAL, actual racism will be ignored due to the aforementioned :rolleyes:

Fuck everything
Exactly why i said faking & supporting fake racism incidents is as bad & as harming as true racism.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
threatening rape and murder because of butthurt...no thanks

Like we don't talk like that all the fucking time.
This is how men talk.
It means nothing.
Dear Lord Congo not you too :head:

Utter pussification of sports.
Don't trigger Mr. Lukaku/Ibrahimovic you guys. As multimillionaire athletes they have a really hard life :cry:
And then ppl turn around and compare modern day stars to stars from the 80's and 90's
Get the fuck out of here

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lukaku is muslim, and voodoo is prohibited (haram) in Islam. I can understand why it triggered him, especially since its his mom being accused for doing something she probably didnt do.

Now his reaction was absolutely fcked, but lets not pretend like Zlatan is saint in this situation

Also this is not about race, so stop talking about racism

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maybe the donkey hasn't been paid by his poverty employer for months, hence the anger issue

or maybe he's just a mad little donkey

either way, he's a donkey

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lukaku is muslim, and voodoo is prohibited (haram) in Islam. I can understand why it triggered him, especially since its his mom being accused for doing something she probably didnt do.

Now his reaction was absolutely fcked, but lets not pretend like Zlatan is saint in this situation

You know what.....maybe we don't need Lukaku :monto:
Overrated big game choking donkey :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Like we don't talk like that all the fucking time.
This is how men talk.
It means nothing.
Dear Lord Congo not you too :head:

Utter pussification of sports.
Don't trigger Mr. Lukaku/Ibrahimovic you guys. As multimillionaire athletes they have a really hard life :cry:
And then ppl turn around and compare modern day stars to stars from the 80's and 90's
Get the fuck out of here

Lol..Lukaku had a temper tantrum like little baby because he couldn?t handle banter

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

He is catholic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

He's a practising Catholic btw... and a donkey.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo religious mocking is completely fine as long as it is not completely taste less. All or almost all religions are political so there is no reason to protect them from critisism or mocking as long as it isn?t completely below the belt.

Zlatans mockings are intelligent but very harmless in terms of vulgarity, to construct anything against him is bull shit.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
While thats true, he was also more aggressive. Something we were asking from him recently

Yes, saw the rage. . And when Kjaer arrived last season, in his first few games, I noticed a higher level of aggressiveness from Romagnoli ... eventually it faded away after a while.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ESPN:
Should Zlatan apologize to his teammates for being sent off for AC Milan vs. Inter?

ALL of panel members:

'Shud he, yes, but will he... :lol::lol::lol:'

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
My fear is it won't end here. Lukaku and Ibra will even laugh about it at some point down the line, but certain sections of the Italian media have already started reading more than there is into it. There was an element of theatre to what happened yesterday, and Ibra relished it, and deep down inside Lukaku knew what he was doing as well--upping the ante, trying to cause shit. It paid off for Inter as well.

Let's just hope common sense prevails and people don't make a mountain out of a molehill. There are actual real instances of racism in Italian football staring the authorities in the face daily, and they offer token punishments, which are almost more insulting than offering none.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by Sky, what happened between Ibra and Lukaku will certainly have a following under the disciplinary profile. Who risks the most is the Swede. Everything revolves around the possible racist and discriminatory phrases of the Swedish. Ibra could risk up to 10 days of disqualification in the Italian Cup or even a timed disqualification that would keep him out also in the league.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Calciomercato.com: Bennacer returned to group training today and will be available for Bologna.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
As reported by Sky, what happened between Ibra and Lukaku will certainly have a following under the disciplinary profile. Who risks the most is the Swede. Everything revolves around the possible racist and discriminatory phrases of the Swedish. Ibra could risk up to 10 days of disqualification in the Italian Cup or even a timed disqualification that would keep him out also in the league.

Ahahshagagaha I told my friend jube is gonna fine Ibra and look at this. For what??

For calling a grown man a donkey?? So what??!! And voodoo shit.... loooool

Lukaku is a pussy, got insulted like a spoiled kid. Mskes me vomit.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra is a scallywag... a 40yo who's meant to be a role model to the 'kids' he's playing with and he acts like materazzi.

lukaku maybe a donkey but the guy isnt a 'cunt'... neither is Ibra but as Charlie Murphy wud say, Ibra sure is a habitual cunt-line stepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule