Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gomez is a bigger more physical Musacchio. Could have been useful for us

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happened with the Ibra-Lukaku investigation? I remember reading on twitter on Tuesday that 'today we will know if there are additional punishments'. It's been 2 days and nothing happened

That would be the investigation by the FIGC sports judge. The verdict: no additional punishment. 1 game suspension to both due to yellow card accumulation.

The new investigation led by the federal prosecutor has just begun.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Gomez is a bigger more physical Musacchio. Could have been useful for us

Very slow tho. He didn't even impress at all here, what's with the nostalgia? :lol:

So happy with our current CB setup.

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kr9QbSy.png

Edit: Resized.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@Pingu when posting the Vizi images, change the last part of the image URL from large to medium so the image wont get too stretched

edit
nevermind, you just did it :lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Milan, the infirmary empties: Gabbia in a group, Kjaer aims for the derby

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan were in the run for #Brobbey, a talent from #Ajax born in 2002 managed by Raiola. But there are confirmations on the Telegraph news: he will go to Leipzig

I?m dying :lol:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
What happened with the Ibra-Lukaku investigation? I remember reading on twitter on Tuesday that 'today we will know if there are additional punishments'. It's been 2 days and nothing happened

Surely the federal prosecutor's verdict will come out the day before we have a match :proud:

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
When you make a graph fouls should be in descending, not like this.

The graph is correct. The value on the outer limit for each stat is geared toward the better statistical rating. So for fouls, having less fouls is a positive stat and therefore presented toward the outer limit. More fouls = bad so is presented as such, in line with every other stat on the graph such as pass %, tackles, pressures etc.

But "I UnDErsTanD sTaTIstiCs" he says.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Milan were in the run for #Brobbey, a talent from #Ajax born in 2002 managed by Raiola. But there are confirmations on the Telegraph news: he will go to Leipzig

Is ragnick taking revenge on us, vulturesheva? :(

First szobszlai, then simakan and now brobbey.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The graph is correct. The value on the outer limit for each stat is geared toward the better statistical rating. So for fouls, having less fouls is a positive stat and therefore presented toward the outer limit. More fouls = bad so is presented as such, in line with every other stat on the graph such as pass %, tackles, pressures etc.

But "I UnDErsTanD sTaTIstiCs" he says.

Wow, you are explaining it because Vulture does not understand it, thanks.

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

You're welcome. :thumbsup:

Maybe don't post something that goes against what the graph is trying to display (that I did not create) just because you perceive it as wrong.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I think it's very clear he has told all the red bull clubs whom to go after. Every player moncada finds for us, red bull seem to be a step ahead :head:

Yes, but they have scouts, good scouts will go after the same talents (who don?t cost much). There aren?t 1 million talents.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
I think it's very clear he has told all the red bull clubs whom to go after. Every player moncada finds for us, red bull seem to be a step ahead :head:

I love that you're going to leave us soon.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yes, but they have scouts, good scouts will go after the same talents (who don?t cost much). There aren?t 1 million talents.

Yeah, that's true.

Just sick of these random Germans cockblocking us on every target.

I'm half expecting thauvin to play for that soda company as well instead of us.

Panache

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

If Raiola can't even help us land the few talented players he manages, despite all the shit he makes us put up with, then what's the use of that fat fuck.

He's ready to offer his fodder but all the talented ones end up somewhere else. Piece of shit.

nefremo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I don't know about this Brobbey. But if we want players from Ajax, the 2 to look at are Gravenberch and Kudus. One is 18 and one 20, but they both play with such ease and confidence in the midfield.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
?There is an Ajax 19 year old player called Brobbey who scored 34 goals in 38 games last season with youth team, I have to watch him.?

He can?t be an unknown player. An unknown player is for example Kerkez, Hungary second league.

Kerkez is only 17. Young unknown players are for the snake pit(exclusively) only you have enough time in the day to watch
Hungarian second league.

When Milan's 1st team is linked to a player. They will 99% be on one of the critic lists.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Also in France they confirm that Thauvin wants Milan. The Frenchman could soon sign a pre-contract with the Rossoneri club.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
XI probable against Crotone:

Donnarumma
Calabria Tomori Romagnoli Theo
Kessi? Tonali
Saelemaekers Hakan Le?o
Ibra

- Bennacer not ready yet
- Leao favored over Rebic
- return of Hakan

[@Gazzetta_it ]

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No he's explaining it because you made a point about how it should show the positive factor as being a low value for fouls committed, yet you failed to see that the graph already did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.