The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6 english clubs tho is stupid, they should have an even amount throughout the top 4/5 leagues. This will boost those lesser clubs and make it closer to even than you would think, players would join super league clubs no matter who they are

I can?t imagine the domestic leagues denying these big clubs even if the super league happens. All their tv money would go bye bye lol. The networks and services would all be chasing deals with the super league.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I believe they would simply "break away" from the national leagues.

The money would be insane. Gate receipts would be but a drop in the bucket compared to broadcasting rights. Eventually you'd be paying $500 for a ticket at any of the stadiums of Super League participants. This would be horrible for fans.

And to think this is mainly because Juventus is at risk of loosing out on CL.

imo thats a terrible idea...playing the same teams every time...and splitting the massive football world in 2....
big teams and small teams need eachother
what a bad idea in any way imaginable (except for the money...but sugardaddy model is stupid anyway)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
if leicester does well they should get rewarded and move up the ladder..same for has been teams...ur saying we should forever get privileges over other teams cause berlusconi decided so decades ago? terrible sportsmanship
(with 'ur' i mean every supporter of this system...not anyone in particular)

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if a super league starts and top names join you have to get in, this could kill any other competition and make other clubs close to irrelevant. should have like 20+ of the top clubs join would make watching all other competitions pointless

Everyone complaining yet we all would watch lol.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7 games left, 21 points to play for and we're 6.5 points from 5th place.

I think Napoli dropping points today, and us getting the win, is a really big deal. 6.5 points is a lot to make up in 7 games. Napoli could win all their games and we could lose to both Juve and Atalanta, and still keep hold of 4th place. All we have to do if we assume we lose those two games is to match Napoli. If Napoli wins all their games then we have to win all the games besides Juve Atalanta. If Napoli draws once and wins six, then we can draw a game also.

I don't know, seems to me like today was the day we sort of broke away and now it's just Juve and Napoli fighting for 5th place.

Last edited:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if leicester does well they should get rewarded and move up the ladder..same for has been teams...ur saying we should forever get privileges over other teams cause berlusconi decided so decades ago? terrible sportsmanship
(with 'ur' i mean every supporter of this system...not anyone in particular)

Exactly.

And who gives a crap about how club performed decades ago. If Leicester is playing better than Arsenal and Tottenham, they should get rewarded. Same thing with Atalanta.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Exactly.

And who gives a crap about how club performed decades ago. If Leicester is playing better than Arsenal and Tottenham, they should get rewarded. Same thing with Atalanta.

you are not taking into account overall broad draw of a club regardless of form

Atalanta wont draw like Milan even if they beat us 5-0

I am not against or in favor of this super league but do have a chuckle at the myopic view you guys give about an issue with billions of dollars in play

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7 games left, 21 points to play for and we're 6.5 points from 5th place.

I think Napoli dropping points today, and us getting the win, is a really big deal. 6.5 points is a lot to make up in 7 games. Napoli could win all their games and we could lose to both Juve and Atalanta, and still keep hold of 4th place. All we have to do if we assume we lose those two games is to match Napoli. If Napoli wins all their games then we have to win all the games besides Juve Atalanta. If Napoli draws once and wins six, then we can draw a game also.

I don't know, seems to me like today was the day we sort of broke away and now it's just Juve and Napoli fighting for 5th place.

Considering how bad we played vs genoa, we need to chill. We can easily draw our next two games 1-1

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're telling me I've stressing over Milan getting top 4 and this whole time it didn't matter

That would have been nice to know earlier

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Gary Neville telling FAs to deduct points from the teams who signed up for the league.

He should be knighted. Agreed with every word he said.
This will ruin Euopean football.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
zH3Od5E.png

we are so rich ffs

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So that's club football destroyed for us.

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
Good, what a fucking dreadful show champoins leagus has become the last 10 or so years.

RossoneriCerasa

Primavera
Reaction score
Screw it. I?m excited. Guaranteed premium matchups all season? Sign me up. Also, the leagues aren?t going to ban their breadwinners. Everyone needs to chill on that. Further there are five slots for other teams to compete for. Will make it interesting every year. This is the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule