The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
:lol: Great finish.

This really is two crazily overvalued and weirdly constructed squads.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its raining chances for Inter :lol:
Pirlo a clown :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Inter have bossed them but have not taken proper advantage. No result really hurts us but a draw would be nice.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Er9XogAXEAMw7eG

Medicals tomorrow

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
we cannot be watching the same match

That?s the PTSD rat nature of Juve scaring him. Some sort of goal against the play. Inter should be up 3 or so. Lukaku is a hammer they can?t defend him, particularly since Chiellini and Bon rely on dragging guys down and feigning a foul against as their main ?defending? technique.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A draw is mathematically the better option for us. A win for either side means Inter and Juve collectively get 3 points. A draw and they collectively get 2 points. But a part of me just wants to see Pirlo burn.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Normally, I would hope for a trashing for either side but this year, while chasing the scudetto, anything but a draw is bad, so now I'm all in for jube to score.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That?s the PTSD rat nature of Juve scaring him. Some sort of goal against the play. Inter should be up 3 or so. Lukaku is a hammer they can?t defend him, particularly since Chiellini and Bon rely on dragging guys down and feigning a foul against as their main ?defending? technique.

Bonucci holding his face and falling to the ground during the Inter goal. Embarrassing. Can?t believe he was made Milan captain.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Have you ever been this excited about a transfer ? :lol:

I think he will fits us like a glove.
We got three hungry players that will bleed to prove their worth joining a similarly hungry team.... match made in heaven.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A draw is mathematically the better option for us. A win for either side means Inter and Juve collectively get 3 points. A draw and they collectively get 2 points. But a part of me just wants to see Pirlo burn.

Rube with referees s biggest threat.
Inter as already showed can implode. Ill take anything but rube win.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonucci holding his face and falling to the ground during the Inter goal. Embarrassing. Can?t believe he was made Milan captain.

Yes after seeing the goal heading in. Had another game where he did that they caught him looking back at the net while faking a foul....embarrassing man truly. Also their ****** captain going to argue said point with the official.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think this has been a brilliant Mercato.

Meite - some people are not that hyped about this transfer but I think he will turn out to be a surprise, and we might even buy him from Torino.

Tomori - I haven't watched him play except for YouTube videos, but everyone has nothing but praise for this guy. He is pretty fast as well, many wanted a fast CB to be paired with Chad/Capitano so there you go.

Mandzukic - Mandzukic is Mandzukic, the name counts. He is a warrior and I have complete faith in him.

The way Maldini has been operating during this Mercato, I wouldn't count Thauvin out tbh

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What a pass omgg

Status
Not open for further replies.