The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Really special ball by the kid Bastoni.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Forget the goal.. barella is a good play

So is bastoni

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think this has been a brilliant Mercato.

Meite - some people are not that hyped about this transfer but I think he will turn out to be a surprise, and we might even buy him from Torino.

Tomori - I haven't watched him play except for YouTube videos, but everyone has nothing but praise for this guy. He is pretty fast as well, many wanted a fast CB to be paired with Chad/Capitano so there you go.

Mandzukic - Mandzukic is Mandzukic, the name counts. He is a warrior and I have complete faith in him.

The way Maldini has been operating during this Mercato, I wouldn't count Thauvin out tbh

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

With our transfers so far we haven't spent any more than a million and a half plus just on the loans. That could be the entire idea because we're posting huge deficits, but there was talk of 15m or so being available from the summer/for this window. A cheeky bid for Thauvin could free him up already from this January. Especially with that Marseille president meltdown speech already having happened.

Edit: Just to clear it up I'm perfectly satisfied with this window with Tomori also in the bag. But speculation is legal.

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
People need to stop praising Merda players. We get it, they are winning :o

And fuck Barella. Overrated.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two fossils defending. Ladri didn't show nothing in this game, Inter have too much space

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget Milan today. Just enjoy watching that arrogant prick being exposed as the fraud that he is.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think this has been a brilliant Mercato.

Meite - some people are not that hyped about this transfer but I think he will turn out to be a surprise, and we might even buy him from Torino.

Tomori - I haven't watched him play except for YouTube videos, but everyone has nothing but praise for this guy. He is pretty fast as well, many wanted a fast CB to be paired with Chad/Capitano so there you go.

Mandzukic - Mandzukic is Mandzukic, the name counts. He is a warrior and I have complete faith in him.

The way Maldini has been operating during this Mercato, I wouldn't count Thauvin out tbh

Tomori s space rocket. Hoping he settle well and he has good defensive abilities. Theo, kjaer, kalulu, tomori. I d love to see this in some future games.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This would have been us raping them if we had our first 11. Bunch of headless chickens.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Er9XogAXEAMw7eG

Medicals tomorrow

okayyyy

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter today playing almost perfect game , i know jube are trash but really inter doing super job, only conti subs can fuck thier form in this game.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
This is some sort of metaphysical fuckery, watching Conte shithouse Juve.....

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So mad Milan were missing like 7 starters vs Juve :lol:

That and the robbery vs Roma are my biggest regrets of this season

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter today playing almost perfect game , i know jube are trash but really inter doing super job, only conti subs can fuck thier form in this game.

No this is on Pirlo and his stupid hybrid formation and players stepping on each other?s toes and not knowing how to play as a team.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With our transfers so far we haven't spent any more than a million and a half plus just on the loans. That could be the entire idea because we're posting huge deficits, but there was talk of 15m or so being available from the summer/for this window. A cheeky bid for Thauvin could free him up already from this January. Especially with that Marseille president meltdown speech already having happened.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. We haven't spent that much this Mercato and if the opportunity arises, then why not spend a little to bring in a player like Thauvin.

Also, for people wanting a Juve win, what are you, crazy ? Inter needs to thrash Juve badly, they were so arrogant after that win against Milan B team, bloody cheaters and they barely got a win against Sassuolo too. A thrashing would derail whatever little momentum they have gained.

For Inter, yes they are a pretty good team and they look dangerous but it's Inter. No one knows what they are going to do next.

Moreover, I would still bet on Milan to win the match against Inter, if we have our first team available to us.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wanted Barella here, he is about to turn 24 and is now becoming a complete player. Tonali is only 20, that should team more to be patient here.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
The only good thing about this covid thing is that Theo, Hakan, Ibra, Ante will be imune till end of the season.

But with our luck they will just pull a hamstring

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Don't mind seeing Pirlo struggle for air, but a 2-2 would be ideal in my book.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
So all in all must win 2morrow somehow.

Ladri are trash. Such shame we lacked Ibra, Ante and Benna, at least with these 3 wed kill them

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Not more special than bennacer

Different players... barella is a box to box mid

Milan is 1st in the table and some fans still find a way to be insecure about inter players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule