Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Liga Nos second most rated player.

B89F8617-1DE9-421C-853F-46EE9BB5EDE4.jpg

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Jesus Christ man. We?ve been linked with him for 5 minutes and people who have never watched him are already forming opinions about him.

Well who watched Diaz before he came.

Jeez cmon - you hear a name you watch highlights and you get a feeling. It isnt set in stone what that player will be but its also natural.

The guy doesnt look that good from highlights and he is older and he is playing in Portugal - Diaz looked better. If we are making this move to save money that too is natural and as stated I'm fine with that if it means we lock up our starters.

To me though it doesnt look like an upgrade - that seems wishful thinking

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
To me this is a clear signal that we have no intention of fulfilling our option on Diaz. Maybe management has decided that he's good but not worth such an investment. If Otavio can deliver the same this is wayyy cheaper. Guy looks just like him on the field :lol:
I like Diaz but so far i wouldnt pay 25mil for him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
RMCSport: Marseille gave an ultimatum to Thauvin. Within 48 hours he has to decide what he’ll do. If he doesn't answer, he’ll be out of the squad.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Also Otavio already had covid so there's another plus :D

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Otavio seems to have been one of the leagues best players this season. Hmmmm.... out of the blue. Very Maldini style.

Let him come, he can only do more good than harm for us in the chase for a Champions League and even possibly the Scudetto.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
#Loading Red circleBlack circleFire @NonEvoluto

Er90wcNXMAEUHZQ

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Tomori explodes and we buy him we literally have a defence for the future

Theo - Gabbia - Tomori - Kalulu

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
8 years later and we are now hearing about him when Oscar went from starlet to Brazil / Chelsea playmaker to disappearing from the world stage :D

Yeah, at some point he was playing really well for both Chelsea and Brazil. He had some bad moments in Chelsea later on (in teams who were not very good anyway) but he could still easily play in top clubs in top leagues.

Really a waste he's playing in China.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Adding a competent right winger with pace, trickery & a good cross like Thauvin with Zlatan up front will be a deadly combination. We need more assists coming from the right.

Marseille wants him out? Only 6 months left on his contract. 5 million and you’re there. Thats a calculated risk. And considering our position in the league regarding champions league money its a no brainer to me imo.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Thauvin and Otavio in with Samu and Brahim out is an upgrade. Otavio is good enough as a backup and is versatile. Otavio alone is not exciting but with Thauvin, a definite starter joining, Otavio is a good signing to cover AM, LW and RW.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Saele is a very good player, adds a lot of balance, does dirty work, runs 12km... having one different, more attacking rw would help yes. Shame Samu is just not that guy. I respect Samu but quality is not there.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yeah, at some point he was playing really well for both Chelsea and Brazil. He had some bad moments in Chelsea later on (in teams who were not very good anyway) but he could still easily play in top clubs in top leagues.

Really a waste he's playing in China.

Yeah a real shame - yes he got paid but we all got robbed

I really liked him from the first time I saw him at junior WC when he was playing deeper.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Football is not just formatiom and there u go. We play asimetric calcio. 343 when attacking, to say it that way

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thauvin and Otavio in with Samu and Brahim out is an upgrade. Otavio is good enough as a backup and is versatile. Otavio alone is not exciting but with Thauvin, a definite starter joining, Otavio is a good signing to cover AM, LW and RW.

This makes sense :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Inter looked damn strong today. But Pirlo being shit helped also.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally looked up some Tomori YouTube clips.

Damn, why were we even after Simakan with this guy around? He looks like a CB that is fast like a winger and can even dribble his way through anything he wants.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I mean Otavio for free on a 1.5mil contract is good either way..we can ship him on for profit anytime we want and considering the low salary, every shitty club in serie a could afford that

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Finally looked up some Tomori YouTube clips.

Damn, why were we even after Simakan with this guy around? He looks like a CB that is fast like a winger and can even dribble his way through anything he wants.

This guy costs 30M, Simakan was 18M. 3 years younger, cheaper salary. A player they followed for 1 year. We wanted to buy Simakan, Tomori is a loan (for now).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule