The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
iirc it's 30% of anything above 25m.

But his contract ends next year.
I don't think AS Roma will get a dollar if Ale is sold this summer.

I didn't like him either, at first.
Underwhelming physique, questionable decision-making, awkward Zapata-esque posture, bad at aiming headers, seemingly incompatible with Romagnoli.
But he pulled himself together after a while and developed a nice partnership with Kjaer.
He plays with extraordinary awareness, attention and maturity for someone that young. I think he has great potential.

I used to be obsessed with pace, but Kjaer and plenty of other CBs have proved it's not decisive, even in a high line. Pace won't save you when you're not realizing what's going on until it's too late.

Besides, Gabbia isn't Romagnoli slow.
Romagnoli didn't used to be this slow.

It's not pace that worries me about Gabbia, it's his lack of tenacity as a defender. He's well rounded overall, but as a defender I like to see more bite.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
AC MILAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION: Andrea Conti sold to Parma

AC Milan announces that it has temporarily sold, with the option of definitive acquisition upon the occurrence of certain conditions, the sports performances of the football player Andrea Conti to Parma Calcio 1913.

The Club thanks Andrea for the professionalism always shown and wishes him the best for the rest of the Sporting Season.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love how some fans always know that someone is a bad captain. Obviously they are everyday in the dressing room with them.

I can only judge what I see. He's always getting carded for complaining, he's not encouraging teammates as much as Donnarumma, Kjaer and Donnarumma.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
?Kiddo? bitch we in the same age
Talk about taking a forum this serious.

Why are you this annoying?

Same age?

And you still argue like a child?

😂😂😂

Kiddo, the only one taking this serious is you. I'm just enjoying the fact that how easy it is to troll you. Don't really have to do much, considering you are doing an awesome job doing that yourself?

Why you so annoying? Why you so mean? You are the lil bitch who started quoting me. Brett be able to handle shit if you are going to start dish in it out.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
?Kiddo? bitch we in the same age
Talk about taking a forum this serious.

Why are you this annoying?

did you ever meet people from australia?? :lol:

aggressive and bad language is pretty normal for them
you just shouldnt take it personally since it just local norm
and its hard because it is pretty opposite to rest of the world.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
AC MILAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION: Andrea Conti sold to Parma

AC Milan announces that it has temporarily sold, with the option of definitive acquisition upon the occurrence of certain conditions, the sports performances of the football player Andrea Conti to Parma Calcio 1913.

The Club thanks Andrea for the professionalism always shown and wishes him the best for the rest of the Sporting Season.

I remember how hyped i was about his transfer to milan. Sad about the injuries
Always gave his best and never complained

Good luck to him

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
EsPRhabXAAABsmL

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you expect of a youth player & considered 3rd or 4th option ?!!
Didnt you see table of him commanding a good rank both tackles & areal duels ?!!
Kid is good for what he is.
Garcia is followed by Barca , is he better than Gabbia ? I really dont think so.

It's just a feeling.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Firpo looks good, even better than what Theo looked like before he joined. He seems bit too good to be a back up, are we sure they?re not trying to talk him into growing into Theo?s role for this & another year before replacing him? If Theo continues this, he?ll be 80m by 2022 & Firpo seems too luxury. On the other hand, if Firpo performs but doesn’t break into 11 we could still profit of him whilst adding quality to our teams. That’s the benefit of winning, your back ups contribute and their prices get inflated too. We’re a hyped team.

As for Kalulu - he?s probably one of my faves at the moment, but I?m not sure I would have risked betting on him until the end of the year since were leading the scudetto race. Imagine if he cost us a few key games and we ended up dropping vital points... shit like that happens with youngsters and you want to make sure they don?t get burnt

He?s getting plenty of opportunities. Hopefully even more with Conti out.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
TAnd some thought it was a good result against a strong team. Roma are not strong. Its 6th place team.
Who the fuck considered a good result ?!!!!!
Entire forum & their mothers were pissed of that result.
Man you need to stop inventing incidents & build on it.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
No, you're dropping a dumb conclusion in confusion.

The point is that I don't think Tomori has anything on Kalulu.

Bring in another fast CB, but make sure he doesn't have the same weaknesses as Kalulu.

I could agree with that.

But honestly think Tomori at this point is a much more refined player. Sure a much taller CB would be nice, but there are very few tall and fast CBs, and even fewer at an acceptable price range. Bade is a good bet, but he is also much more inexperienced. At least Tomori understands what it it's like to play in a high pressure environment.

At the end of the day, I will trust Maldini's judgement on this

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Same age?

And you still argue like a child?

Kiddo, the only one taking this serious is you. I'm just enjoying the fact that how easy it is to troll you. Don't really have to do much, considering you are doing an awesome job doing that yourself?

Why you so annoying? Why you so mean? You are the lil bitch who started quoting me. Brett be able to handle shit if you are going to start dish in it out.

Lool Based on your responses only one of us is taking this serious and its definitely not me.

You are an annoying poster is all I said. does my opinion mean that much to you since you getting all heated up. :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
did you ever meet people from australia?? :lol:

aggressive and bad language is pretty normal for them
you just shouldnt take it personally since it just local norm
and its hard because it is pretty opposite to rest of the world.

So just like the kangaroos

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Lool Based on your responses only one of us is taking this serious and its definitely not me.

You are an annoying poster is all I said. does my opinion mean that much to you since you getting all heated up. :lol:

You clearly have a lot of growing up to do if you think this is 'heated up'

Nope, your opinion means fuck all to me. But don't keep bringing me up otherwise I will continue to have my fun with you lol.

And as much as enjoyable it was in the beginning, considering your childish rebuttals, it certainly has become boring.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kjaer would be a possibility, but he also is more a likely starter than a sure starter. That our young CBs including Tomori play one or both of Kjaer and Roma out of their positions is at least much more likely than Meite playing Kessie out. Doesn‘t mean that it will happen though.
But it is a good sign that there aren‘t too many 100% safe players in the squad, another big reason for our improvement imo.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Firpo looks good, even better than what Theo looked like before he joined. He seems bit too good to be a back up, are we sure they?re not trying to talk him into growing into Theo?s role for this & another year before replacing him? If Theo continues this, he?ll be 80m by 2022 & Firpo seems too luxury. On the other hand, if Firpo performs but doesn?t break into 11 we could still profit of him whilst adding quality to our teams. That?s the benefit of winning, your back ups contribute and their prices get inflated too. We?re a hyped team.

As for Kalulu - he?s probably one of my faves at the moment, but I?m not sure I would have risked betting on him until the end of the year since were leading the scudetto race. Imagine if he cost us a few key games and we ended up dropping vital points... shit like that happens with youngsters and you want to make sure they don?t get burnt

He?s getting plenty of opportunities. Hopefully even more with Conti out.

Firpo is a fair bit off from Theo's level at the moment.

Can he reach it? Possibly.

Heck, worst come to worst he does and a potential Theo sale won't hurt us so much in the future.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Bring in another fast CB, but make sure he doesn't have the same weaknesses as Kalulu.

Tomori is at the very least an upgrade on the primavera kid that would be forced to play in the case all the players above him wouldn't be available.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You clearly have a lot of growing up to do if you think this is 'heated up'

Nope, your opinion means fuck all to me. But don't keep bringing me up otherwise I will continue to have my fun with you lol.

And as much as enjoyable it was in the beginning, considering your childish rebuttals, it certainly has become boring.

Oh trust me i will drop your name here and there occasionally. It will depend on how bored I am that day

We gonna beef..

giphy.gif

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to reports from Onda Cero in Spain, AC Milan would be close to finding an agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of full-back Junior Firpo to the Rossoneri: it would be closing on the basis of an onerous loan for six months of about 500 thousand euros and the right to redemption for 20 million euros.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

You are still bickering on the fact that Kalu is indeed considered a CD by Maldini which maybe not the case.
kalu seems like RCD anyway while Tomori LCD so they can coxist.
And maybe Maldini consider pacy CDs beat tall Cds & if its the case i agree with him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thauvin and Otavio both seem like great opportunities I don?t know which one id take

Gut feeling tells me Otavio could be an amazing back up for us. Porto fans adore him, he?s known for his technique but his defensive stats would put most defensive minded midfielders to shame. If we didn?t redeem Brahim he?d be a great option.

Thauvin on the other hand I know a lot more and he?s a really good player in my eyes only reason I?m not sold completely as he?s much more of an attacker. His feet tho <3

We also have Mandzu on the team now and I?m sure we?ll see him on the right sometimes, even if it?s just late stages of the game. There?s Zlatan, then either Rebic or Leao playing close to goal and if we struggle we can put Mandzu on to press the fuck out of their left side and attack the back post for crosses with all the spaces that will be created. We?ve got so many options now, will have to choose wisely who we?re gonna add but luckily there?s quality free agents so we can actually focus on redeeming the ones we want to keep.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to reports from Onda Cero in Spain, AC Milan would be close to finding an agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of full-back Junior Firpo to the Rossoneri: it would be closing on the basis of an onerous loan for six months of about 500 thousand euros and the right to redemption for 20 million euros.

I would take it :lol:
This seems like a bargain deal to Maldini & am sure he know this kid.
By next season Dalot should fuck off & we will need that vice Theo so Maldini is planning ahead & its a loan/trial with 500k , am down.
And if Firpo worked then that an already established player by nexts eason since he is already here.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
when quaas calls you annoying, it's actually proof you are doing everything right.

dw quaas still love ya

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I would take it :lol:
This seems like a bargain deal to Maldini & am sure he know this kid.
By next season Dalot should fuck off & we will need that vice Theo so Maldini is planning ahead & its a loan/trial with 500k , am down.
And if Firpo worked then that an already established player by nexts eason since he is already here.

I can guarantee you that if we do agree on a deal, it sure as hell won't be for 20m

Barca haven't got a leg to stand on. They are fucked financially and Firpo has started like 2 games all season. Dude is behind Alba and Dest on the pecking order.

Unless an EPL club like West Ham comes in a bid, we should possibly be able to get a deal done at a lower price

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
loans with options, so many loans with options :g:

Barca are at a freefall, this is the time to milk them

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Who the fuck considered a good result ?!!!!!
Entire forum & their mothers were pissed of that result.
Man you need to stop inventing incidents & build on it.

Pretty sure I?ve seen multiple posts of them on Roma being a strong team and top place competitor, as well that the result wasn?t bad.

Those I only found in few pages of Milan-Roma thread. Not willing to search more for you.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3196829&postcount=1052

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3196801&postcount=1026

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3196848&postcount=1070

Status
Not open for further replies.