The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nah, after watching some quality football its hard to return and watch semi professionals.
i have the same when watching my local league :lol: (except a few teams)
i like to go to the stadium, from the moment there are more than 1000 home supporters, its always an evening of fun

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You could say that....but I really HATE to see viable talent being wasted. See also Aubamenyang Locatelli, Crisante etc. Sure they aren't world class but there's very useful talent there and we don't/shouldn't always have to rob a bank to pay for some unknown.

I'm not getting quite the Aubameyang vibes here...but just like we desperately needed him for many years.....he is a decent solution if/when iBra goes.

ppl will say that he didn't do good when he was here but I disagree....but even so Hakan, Kessie, Calabria, etc looked like shit as well before Pioli/iBra.

Having the Portugues connection with Leao or ahead of Rebic would be great

Make it happen for fuck's sake :cry:
I hear you, but look, after Montella preferred Kalinic over him for most of the season (insane, everyone and their moms agreed), Silva was kinda done with Milan. I don't think that there was ever the chance of a coming back from that.

He then went on to Sevilla, where he never set the league on fire. At the end of that season they gladly returned him back to us. We could've kept him, but then again, I don't think that he wanted to stay anyway if he had a choice. And then we had Cutrone and his mini explosion. Obviously an Italian club would give preference to an Italian, especially a homegrown one.

So from the pov from the newly appointed Boban it made perfect sense to give him away. And guess what, we got Rebic in return who's more integral to our team than Silva and on the left the perfect match for Theo that the Portuguese never could have been.

Silva is surely a talent. But his talent isn't meant to be shining here with us. It's okay. We'll have other shining stars with bright futures ahead. One of them might even be portuguese too.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva was horrible here, headless, slow and lethargic. Absolutely frustrating to watch, Leao has his faults too but he doesn't even come close to the shit show of Silva playing in red and black.

We were lucky to get rid of him without a real loss.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva was horrible here, headless, slow and lethargic. Absolutely frustrating to watch, Leao has his faults too but he doesn't even come close to the shit show of Silva playing in red and black.

We were lucky to get rid of him without a real loss.

that head pass tho

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Andre Silva couldn't be a solution for the post Ibra because he can't play as pivot. If you just want a SS/CF upfront then Leao is a lot better than Silva. He can't be used elsewhere in the wing either.

Exchanging him for Rebic was one the best deals of this management.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Andre Silva couldn't be a solution for the post Ibra because he can't play as pivot. If you just want a SS/CF upfront then Leao is a lot better than Silva. He can't be used elsewhere in the wing either.

Only when he is not in Balotelli's mode.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Not to belittle the rest of your post which I find to be mostly correct, but all these defenders were actually exceptionally quick. Especially Nesta and Stam.

They were quick for defenders. Not overall super fast players. I'm not saying speed isn't great in defense just look at T. Silva. Just saying if it isn't paired with the MOST important ingredients (anticipation, reading the game, man marking, etc.) then it matters little how fast u are

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
In the last few games, Leo has run more than I've ever seen him. Doesn't look passive anymore.

Km Run Table based on Lega Serie A official data.

I don?t know whether this is per 90 minutes or per game, its probably per game.

Kessie 11.3
Gabbia 10.6
Hakan 10.4
Calabria 10.4
Theo 10.2
Romagnoli 10.2
Bennacer 9.9
Kjaer 9.5
Tonali 9.2
Dalot 9.2
Kalulu 9.1
Leao 9
Saelemaekers 8.9
Meite 8.9
Rebic 8.7
Ibra 8.5
Brahim 7.2
Samu 6.9
Hauge 6.7
Krunic 6.7

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Km Run Table based on Lega Serie A official data.

I don?t know whether this is per 90 minutes or per game, its probably per game.

Kessie 11.3
Gabbia 10.6
Hakan 10.4
Calabria 10.4
Theo 10.2
Romagnoli 10.2
Bennacer 9.9
Kjaer 9.5
Tonali 9.2
Dalot 9.2
Kalulu 9.1
Leao 9
Saelemaekers 8.9
Meite 8.9
Rebic 8.7
Ibra 8.5
Brahim 7.2
Samu 6.9
Hauge 6.7
Krunic 6.7

Per game

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@Glongari
#Lazio for the defense there is the idea #Musacchio outgoing from #Milan . The Argentine is also followed by the #Parma but the biancocelesti take off @alaimotmw @tvdellosport @TuttoMercatoWeb #transfers

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Clearly.

There's a pdf match report for each game.
If it was per 90 mins then it would look something like this for mids and attackers:

Hauge 12km
Tonali 11.9km
Kessie 11.7km
Saele 11.7km
Samu 11.5km
Bennacer 11.3km
Hakan 11.2km
Diaz 11.1km
Rebic 10.8km
Leao 10.5km
Ibra 9km

Leao has stepped it up a bit lately though.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
difference per game and 90 minutes?

You enter the field in 70th minute and you are not gonna run as much as others who played 70 IN GAME, though you will enter with fresh legs and it can still be wrong if you convert 20 high intensity minutes to 90 standard minutes.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
last week of transfer window is very quiet
probably no new incoming transfers

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@86_longo
There #Lazio is about to close #Musacchio from #Milan : there is the yes of the Argentine , it can close in the next few hours

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Stats per game will favor starters, stats per 90 minutes will favor subs a bit.

I prefer stats per 90 minutes because in stats per game it won?t matter if you played 90 or 5 minutes. With 5 sub system a lot of changes will happen during the game and stats per game will make the players who have not played the whole game look much worse than those who have.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stats per game will favor starters, stats per 90 minutes will favor subs a bit.

I prefer stats per 90 minutes because in stats per game it won?t matter if you played 90 or 5 minutes. With 5 sub system a lot of changes will happen during the game and stats per game will make the players who have not played the whole game look much worse than those who have.

Towards the end of the season per 90min stats should also get more accurate thanks to reserves getting full games too, at the beginning per game stats are probably better as long as you leave pure subs out.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Towards the end of the season per 90min stats should also get more accurate thanks to reserves getting full games too, at the beginning per game stats are probably better as long as you leave pure subs out.

Of course, you can?t consider stats of someone like Daniel Maldini at this moment. There needs to be enough minutes/games to consider them.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Musacchio one step away from #Lazio , to the #Milan compensation for the transfer 6 months in advance of the expiry of the contract

@AntoVitiello
AC #Milan announces that he has temporarily transferred the sports performances of the footballer Lorenzo Colombo to the US #Cremonese .

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Nicolo Schira: Mateo Musacchio has accepted Lazio?s offer. The Argentine defender will sign a contract until June with two-year renewal option. To Milan a small compensation (?1M).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Good news about Bennacer. The Algerian midfielder is ready to return to the group and will be available to Stefano Pioli for Saturday?s match against Bologna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule