MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Ref was horrible but we have to admit we gave him the opportunities to be horrible. Ibras tackle was stupid and he got a yellow card, its a 50/50 call and a ref ofc called it against us.

Leao I have no idea why you would slide in a situation like that. There was contact and a biased ref will call it. But the slide...just stupid. Whoever thought that after VAR check that wont be a penalty lives in a weird, fucking wonderland.

Meite, Im not even gonna...he lost the ball for 27th time just seconds before the imaginary foul.

It was our stupidity first, ref second. This has to be clear.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol. I still dont see any contact from Meite. With this slow replay even less.

Cool. I do.

I mean, doesn't the fact that the players barely protested give you a hint that those were all actual fouls? The players and ref can hear every hit even if they don't see it.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Ref was horrible but we have to admit we gave him the opportunities to be horrible. Ibras tackle was stupid and he got a yellow card, its a 50/50 call and a ref ofc called it against us.

Leao I have no idea why you would slide in a situation like that. There was contact and a biased ref will call it. But the slide...just stupid. Whoever thought that after VAR check that wont be a penalty lives in a weird, fucking wonderland.

Meite, Im not even gonna...he lost the ball for 27th time just seconds before the imaginary foul.

It was our stupidity first, ref second. This has to be clear.
This is accurate.

All the 50-50 calls went against us which contributed to this narrow loss. However, as Pioli pointed out, the team showed plenty of spirit, and overall it was a positive performance. There's no reason to think that the team is going to collapse after this loss.

Let's just move on from this, and hope that it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. With Hakan and Benna back (and no other injuries), I'd back Milan to win the league derby.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's clearly no contact for their penalty. There's a slow mo video circulating on twitter showing it :lol:

Anyway, I am actually pleased. Juventus will have a very packed schedule - 2 derbies coming in the next 2 weeks with merda and then at least 4 games in CL (they will go past Porto surely) and will basically play 2 games per week from now till the end of the season.

Merda had a great advantage over us because they had less games planned. Now this changed and they have the following games:
vs Benevento
vs Juventus
vs Fiorentina
vs Juventus
vs Lazio
in the span of 15 days. Hopefully they will be gassed and will drop points. I think both Viola and Lazio have a fair chance of stealing something from them.

Juventus' schedule is even more absurd
vs Sampdoria
vs Inter
vs Roma
vs Inter
vs Napoli
vs Porto
vs Crotone
vs Porto
vs Hellas
in the span of 28 days. Hopefully they will drop lots of points too.
If we win the next 3 games we have a chance of being 5-6 points clear before we enter the hard games

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You could see that Tomori is more expirienced and mature than our young CBs, especially Kalulu. I think it?s good that we went for Tomori in the end compared to the other targets.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
No reason to be alarmed, it's just one of those games.

"Zlatan giveth and Zlatan taketh it away."

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Kalulu has played a few matches as CB ( and as a professional ). Tomori has played much more than that. You cant compare both. I prefer Kalulu at RB though definitely, but the comparison is not fair.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Absolutely no way that Simakan is better than Tomori. What a speed demon.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe it even more. Tomori is our next Theo. Unappreciated at his his club, comes in and plays incredibly well and suddenly worth twice or three times what we paid.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tomori is fast so is Simakan.

Seems Tomori is the alternative, Simakan might be in Milan if he were not injured.

Could we add Simakan to our CB department? He could play DM.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori is fast so is Simakan.

Seems Tomori is the alternative, Simakan might be in Milan if he were not injured.

Could we add Simakan to our CB department? He could play DM.

It was either Simakan or Tomori. If Tomori passes the audition we'll go with him and Simakan to Leipzig. If we feel Tomori isn't worth 25m then we go for Simakan who will be cheaper but riskier (injury, hasn't had a 6 month audition)

It's not just the speed. It's how aggressive he is with his tackling yet also clean and precise. He really manages to extend his leg far to get the ball around the opponent, mostly without fouling. This is something that I really value highly in a defensive player and why I can't stand someone like Nocerino, Poli, Tonali, and even Gabbia, who always stand off and are too reactive.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
There's clearly no contact for their penalty. There's a slow mo video circulating on twitter showing it

Anyway, I am actually pleased. Juventus will have a very packed schedule - 2 derbies coming in the next 2 weeks with merda and then at least 4 games in CL (they will go past Porto surely) and will basically play 2 games per week from now till the end of the season.

Merda had a great advantage over us because they had less games planned. Now this changed and they have the following games:

vs Benevento

vs Juventus

vs Fiorentina

vs Juventus

vs Lazio

in the span of 15 days. Hopefully they will be gassed and will drop points. I think both Viola and Lazio have a fair chance of stealing something from them.

Juventus' schedule is even more absurd

vs Sampdoria

vs Inter

vs Roma

vs Inter

vs Napoli

vs Porto

vs Crotone

vs Porto

vs Hellas

in the span of 28 days. Hopefully they will drop lots of points too.

If we win the next 3 games we have a chance of being 5-6 points clear before we enter the hard games
Thing about the penalty is that Leao went all in toward Barella not the ball.
If Barella continued to play then Leao would have run him over & maybe got a red & injured himself or Barella.
Barella avoided & by doing so he lost the ball
For me its a penalty , as brk said , even if there was no contact.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He always does great in a low block. Problem is that we now rarely do that so we'll keep putting him under pressure high up. Tomori was incredible though. So fast and aggressive. I love it.

While thats true, he was also more aggressive. Something we were asking from him recently

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma had no preseason and came back from his injury and straight into the derby and played most games since. It‘s not a miracle that he played many games at 80-90% of his ability - see Rebic with similar problems.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like the fact Ibra said sorry for the good of the team rather than blaming the ref to protect himself.
The game is over & am so glade we got eliminated & still got a morale boost & a preview of a not so scary Inter.
Give me 3 points next game while playing our good football & its a great week for Milan.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roma had no preseason and came back from his injury and straight into the derby and played most games since. It?s not a miracle that he played many games at 80-90% of his ability - see Rebic with similar problems.
Last night was the best game he played this season.
He was physical on Lukaku which i loved it.
Bravo Roma.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The post just before you.
He did clip him & committed a tactical foul & he did that after a fight , headbutting & yelling.
Ibra didnt even object & he knew he fucked up.

?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its crazy how people see things differently :lol: To me it was a clear penalty and Im just pissed at Leao that he slid there. Id lost my mind if this happened to us and the ref wouldnt call it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Referee was disgraceful, Inter are shit and wouldn't have won otherwise. Lukaku is a disgusting player but won't see a ban for it.

Better we're out and that Juventus and Inter have two legs Coppa SF to play when they have a series of tougher games between. Keep them on their toes and risk fatigue/injuries please (Lukaku get punched in the face by Chiesa please) while we take 9 pts from the next 3 before derby.

Let's move on, and win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule