The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not just the speed. It's how aggressive he is with his tackling yet also clean and precise. He really manages to extend his leg far to get the ball around the opponent, mostly without fouling. This is something that I really value highly in a defensive player and why I can't stand someone like Nocerino, Poli, Tonali, and even Gabbia, who always stand off and are too reactive.

Agree, although I'd like one of the CBs to be more restrained.

My concerns with Tomori are his passing under pressure and defending of aerial balls.
Chelsea fans make fun of his "through-balls" to opponents, like the one Meite gifted to Inter last night.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We're entering a key part of the season, opponents have tough schedules, and our games are more or less winnable. If we can widen the gap, it can define the final outcome.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Its crazy how people see things differently :lol: To me it was a clear penalty and Im just pissed at Leao that he slid there. Id lost my mind if this happened to us and the ref wouldnt call it.

It was a really dumb sliding tackle and he shouldve never done so in the box.

That being said the ref was there and didnt call it - why??? Because he thought Barella went down with no contact.
On seeing multiple replays on VAR it is still hard to see any contact so how does he change his mind????

Since its the least of our objectives I wont dwell on it and have moved on because if it was the league I might store it forever like Galliani and the Muntari goal.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
To be fair he could have flopped to the ground when Ibra pressed his head against him. Instant red for Ibra. I kind of expected it from an Inter merda player, but Lukaku didn't do that.

Dont want to rehash or prolong but it was obvious Lukaku escalated (in the walk over after he dodged Kessie) and both players leaned in without trying to make it too obvious to get a straight red.

If that is why the ref gave both yellows that would be warranted imo

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so mostly personal.. I do get how it could be said in a racist way though, but whatever, that pos is too soft for his size.

Yep, he shouldve gone full Zidane and be done with it :lol::lol::lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a really dumb sliding tackle and he shouldve never done so in the box.

That being said the ref was there and didnt call it - why??? Because he thought Barella when down with no contact.
On seeing multiple replays on VAR it is still hard to see any contact so how does he change his mind????

Since its the least of our objectives I wont dwell on it and have moved on because if it was the league I might store it forever like Galliani and the Muntari goal.

I think VAR confirmed the no contact. But ref also got a good look of how bad the tackle was.

I hate the ref as well but that was a bonehead move by Ibra and Leao. With the limited reinforcement we are going to make, it?s honestly better to focus on Serie A. Do we really want a 2 leg tie with Juventus with notable absences?

I get it, we should want to win each and every game. But I am just saying there?s a silver lining. At this points, players should assume the refs will be cunts to us and play smart.

Even if he won that challenge against Kolarov, it?s not like we were in a good position to immediately attack. With Leao, as a player who plays more advanced, I would prefer if he stays on his feet and defend than try to go for a glorious tackle like that. Plain and simple.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
VAR = Very Atrocious Refereeing

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So let me get this straight.

Lukaku gets tackled by Romagnoli when he was already off balance and starts crying. Romagnoli backs away because he didn't actually do anything wrong or malicious. Lukaku starts crying and fumbling and pushes away Leao, Kessie, and his compatriot Sales who were just trying to calm him. Because it was obvious he was overreacting.

Ibra calls him a donkey and a little shit, and tells him to go do his voodoo shit which is an inside insult to his Everton days, which okay, is grounds for a yellow, but then Lukaku starts to PMS and proceeds to ignite a little riot. Both get a yellow. Fair enough for now.

But then Lukaku not being used to someone standing up to him starts to bitch some more prompting the ref to end the first half. Lukaku still bitches and moans, meanwhile Ibra simply asking him to take this to the tunnel as he already left the pitch.

Lukaku wont stop with the shit talking. Saying excessive shit like "I'll fuck you and your wife. I'll shoot you in the head". That is a fucking death threat. How the fuck was he not sent off after that circus? That is grounds for a lengthy match ban let alone a straight red.

Romagnoli gets yellows for simply speaking to the ref. Overall we get the softest of yellows as shown yesterday but Lukaku can simply make death threats and walk away? Nah.. Fuck these refs man. They're either incompetent or corrupt. Either way something needs to be done.

To make matters worse, pundits and commentators were giving Lukaku the benefit of the doubt saying he's "usually calm". Who gives a shit? A red is a red. If I tell a co-worker I'll shoot them in the head best believe the cops would be involved.

I was indifferent to Lukaku before but now I don't respect the piece of shit.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He was. Thought Romagnoli was great last night.

Yeah Romagnoli had a great game. He gets a lot of stick for being unable to cope with Lukaku. However last night he was all over him and gave him little or no space. Really hope Romag can continue like this.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So let me get this straight.

Lukaku gets tackled by Romagnoli when he was already off balance and starts crying. Romagnoli backs away because he didn't actually do anything wrong or malicious. Lukaku starts crying and fumbling and pushes away Leao, Kessie, and his compatriot Sales who were just trying to calm him. Because it was obvious he was overreacting.

Ibra calls him a donkey and a little shit, and tells him to go do his voodoo shit which is an inside insult to his Everton days, which okay, is grounds for a yellow, but then Lukaku starts to PMS and proceeds to ignite a little riot. Both get a yellow. Fair enough for now.

But then Lukaku not being used to someone standing up to him starts to bitch some more prompting the ref to end the first half. Lukaku still bitches and moans, meanwhile Ibra simply asking him to take this to the tunnel as he already left the pitch.

Lukaku wont stop with the shit talking. Saying excessive shit like "I'll fuck you and your wife. I'll shoot you in the head". That is a fucking death threat. How the fuck was he not sent off after that circus? That is grounds for a lengthy match ban let alone a straight red.

Romagnoli gets yellows for simply speaking to the ref. Overall we get the softest of yellows as shown yesterday but Lukaku can simply make death threats and walk away? Nah.. Fuck these refs man. They're either incompetent or corrupt. Either way something needs to be done.

To make matters worse, pundits and commentators were giving Lukaku the benefit of the doubt saying he's "usually calm". Who gives a shit? A red is a red. If I tell a co-worker I'll shoot them in the head best believe the cops would be involved.

I was indifferent to Lukaku before but now I don't respect the piece of shit.

giphy.gif

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Referee was disgraceful, Inter are shit and wouldn't have won otherwise. Lukaku is a disgusting player but won't see a ban for it.

Better we're out and that Juventus and Inter have two legs Coppa SF to play when they have a series of tougher games between. Keep them on their toes and risk fatigue/injuries please (Lukaku get punched in the face by Chiesa please) while we take 9 pts from the next 3 before derby.

Let's move on, and win the league.

After the game last night, i really think we can win the scudetto, specially after the horror show Lukaku gave us.. the boys wont let that pass, plus the team needs badly some rest.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
For anyone interested, Milan Primavera playing in 20 mins. Game should be on official app.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Buy Lukaku
Use his Voodoo to win titles
Profit :cool::thumbsup:

In other news it's fucking pathetic that they are crying mUh RaYcIzMz at forza inter :max:

I warned ppl that making a big deal out of things that were tiny infractions wouldn't end well...and now here we are. Soon a white player wouldn't be able to have a dispute with a black one out of fear of being called a Nazi :head:

The other side to this is REAL, actual racism will be ignored due to the aforementioned :rolleyes:

Fuck everything

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Buy Lukaku
Use his Voodoo to win titles
Profit :cool::thumbsup:

In other news it's fucking pathetic that they are crying mUh RaYcIzMz at forza inter :max:

I warned ppl that making a big deal out of things that were tiny infractions wouldn't end well...and now here we are. Soon a white player wouldn't be able to have a dispute with a black one out of fear of being called a Nazi :head:

The other side to this is REAL, actual racism will be ignored due to the aforementioned :rolleyes:

Fuck everything

Meanwhile they spew racism about Ibra in the same very forum and neglect to say anything about Lukaku telling Ibra he'll shoot him in the head.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

Put up a ceiling for transfer fees, salaries of players and maybe even spending amount per mercato. The world will be a better place.
There is absolutely no single reason to justify the ridiculous amount of money football players are making... or just the amount of money circulating in this branche.
Not even talking about advertisement, endorsing shit revenue and so on.

Maybe one good thing corona will do is bring more balance again into this screwed up system

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ref was horrible but we have to admit we gave him the opportunities to be horrible. Ibras tackle was stupid and he got a yellow card, its a 50/50 call and a ref ofc called it against us.

Leao I have no idea why you would slide in a situation like that. There was contact and a biased ref will call it. But the slide...just stupid. Whoever thought that after VAR check that wont be a penalty lives in a weird, fucking wonderland.

Meite, Im not even gonna...he lost the ball for 27th time just seconds before the imaginary foul.

It was our stupidity first, ref second. This has to be clear.
I think that's quite sensible and fair enough. The ref wasn't really helping us, but mostly because we gave him more than enough chances to decide against us.

Meite for example, we can be here and discuss from night to day whether he touched Lautaro or not, but this situation only occurred because of a very bad first touch and it wasn't his first.

Or Zlatan ingenuine touch with Kolarov that provoked a second yellow for tactical foul. If he didn't had to pick up that fight with Lukaku 1st this yellow wouldn't mean much. But he did and so this yellow became the game changer.

Or Leao sliding into that box like a mad men when there was no reason at all to do so. I still can't see a touch, or maybe a very slight touch while Barella actually would have let himself fall anyway. But no ref who goes on VAR to check this won't give a pen. It was an ingenuity first, only then maybe the ref could have gone either way pro or contra us.

And so goes almost every other decision taken against us.

Let's not pull a Simone Inzaghi here and blame everything on the ref. I wasn't happy with him neither but I'm way more mad at the ingenuinties we committed to get there.

---

On another note: Lukakus "I'll shoot you in your head" shouldn't go as much under the radar as it is. But nowadays it's difficult to criticize black peoole because someone will immediately pull the racist card and blame you a racist. That's where this excessive political correctness shit has brought us to.

So instead social medias go on and transform "donkey" into "monkey". Easier to make a headline and politically less risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.