The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
As reported by Sky, what happened between Ibra and Lukaku will certainly have a following under the disciplinary profile. Who risks the most is the Swede. Everything revolves around the possible racist and discriminatory phrases of the Swedish. Ibra could risk up to 10 days of disqualification in the Italian Cup or even a timed disqualification that would keep him out also in the league.

Lmao yup 10 games incoming

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Sky, what happened between Ibra and Lukaku will certainly have a following under the disciplinary profile. Who risks the most is the Swede. Everything revolves around the possible racist and discriminatory phrases of the Swedish. Ibra could risk up to 10 days of disqualification in the Italian Cup or even a timed disqualification that would keep him out also in the league.

Lol, watch Ibra get a 10 game suspension in the league now. Calcio mafia will make it happen. They just can't let Milan get back to the top. They'll use even the slightest excuse

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Calciomercato.com: Bennacer returned to group training today and will be available for Bologna.
9855d8c2da8a3daf6fccf4c03b04321a.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You know what.....maybe we don't need Lukaku :monto:
Overrated big game choking donkey :cool:

How does it feel knowing that 2 of our best 5 players are muslims?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, watch Ibra get a 10 game suspension in the league now. Calcio mafia will make it happen. They just can't let Milan get back to the top. They'll use even the slightest excuse

Mandzukic time.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If Ibra gets a 10-match ban and Lukaku doesn't get equal punishment then it's obviously rigged. Lukaku straight up said he will shoot him in the head. What's worse, a remark about being a donkey (idiot) and voodoo? Or threatening to rape someone's family and shoot him? Like wtf... how can that be condoned on any level, no matter your race/religion/skin color etc.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

How does it feel knowing that nobody gives a shit. Could have 11 donkeys on the pitch of any religion as long as they are winners.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Same as voldemort knowing few of his horcruxes were destroyed

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How does it feel knowing that nobody gives a shit. Could have 11 donkeys on the pitch of any religion as long as they are winners.

This wasnt a question for you

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ibra is a scallywag... a 40yo who's meant to be a role model to the 'kids' he's playing with and he acts like materazzi.

lukaku maybe a donkey but the guy isnt a 'cunt'... neither is Ibra but as Charlie Murphy wud say, Ibra sure is a habitual cunt-line stepper.

Don?t be a snowflake haha. Lukaku lost his cool, leading ibra to basically tell him off. Lukaku should?ve been sent off at half time no doubt.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
He should not be suspended for a single match. Is this an actual discussion right now?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
@Ibra_official
In ZLATAN?s world there is no place for RACISM.
We are all the same race - we are all equal !!
We are all PLAYERS some better then others.

I hate that he said this. It's like admitting what he said was racist.

This league is literally trash. Can't wait for us to play the UCL again. We might get spanked, but anything is better than Serie Ass.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
I hate that he said this. It's like admitting what he said was racist.

This league is literally trash. Can't wait for us to play the UCL again. We might get spanked, but anything is better than Serie Ass.

Ridiculous

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Ok but why did you have to use a racist term here

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ok but why did you have to use a racist term here

In Khurrisu's world there is no place for RACISM.
We are all the same race - we are all equal !!
We are all MEMBERS some better then others.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how calling someone a donkey is racist??? WTF???

It's racist to donkeys. Donkeys, unlike Lukaku, aren't pussies. They fiercely protect their herds and their territories and are capable of killing coyotes, wolves, and even hyenas. Lukaku can't even protect his own hairline

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
I guess anything could be interpreted at racist nowadays huh.

But what is very racist, is instantly assuming what ibra said was racist. Now that?s racist.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Lukaku was literally being "held back" by Barella. Barella of all fucking people. :lol:

Fake tough guys are always funny man.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing about the penalty is that Leao went all in toward Barella not the ball.
If Barella continued to play then Leao would have run him over & maybe got a red & injured himself or Barella.
Barella avoided & by doing so he lost the ball
For me its a penalty , as brk said , even if there was no contact.

What kind of logic is this? Penalty is a foul in the box. There is no foul here. There is no contact. There is not even dangerous attempt (to the head or knee). Just a guy making an airball tackle.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yes they did

Just found some quotes.

"I will say this on Romelu: don't expect good technique from Lukaku", Zlatan told Gazzetta dello Sport. "His best strength is sheer power. If only he'd listened to me...

"At Manchester United, we made a bet: 'I'll give you ?50 for every decent first touch you make.'

"He replied: 'What do I win if I get them all right?'

"I told him nothing, he would simply become a better player. For the record, he never accepted the bet! Perhaps he was afraid of losing.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Don?t be a snowflake haha. Lukaku lost his cool, leading ibra to basically tell him off. Lukaku should?ve been sent off at half time no doubt.

I dont know who started it... but calling the guy's mum a Jezebel is a tad strong theres no need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule